No announcement yet.

RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not really feeling queens coming back for another All Stars.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Yeah but to be fair, All Stars 1 was a mess.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Yeah, the pairing idea was a total bust. Or as Latrice said: "We do not talk about All Stars 1."
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Very meh about Shea, Derrick and Blair

Excited to see old queens back like Ongina, Mariah and India

Juju and Alexis are my favourites

Still excited for this season!

Comment

So happy to see Shea back, I was rooting for her back in the day. She's one of my favorite queens, and I'm sure she'll slay the race once again.

I see Alexis and India as fillers tbh, I don't think they will last long but happy to see how much they're evolved.

Blair St Clair looks so good, the original Gigi.

Derrick and Mariah
            I love both of them. They didn't do anything spectacular in their own seasons, but they grew on me after the show and I really like both of their personalities in and out of drag. Looking forward to see them in the competition, hope they'll do good

Mayhem is probably the queen that I'm least excited about. I met her many times in Los Angeles and San Diego, and she's such a beautiful queen. And out of drag, one of the kindest people. However, her drag isn't really doing much for me.

Miss Cracker is hilarious, I basically watch anything with her on youtube. Cooking, singing, tutorials etc... She's just hilarious and so underrated.

Ongina and Jujubee in the house, some OGs Can't wait to see the lipsync assasin Jujubee.

Comment

Finally it‘s official! Can‘t freaking wait!!

Comment

I’m excited, even after the AS3 and 4 mess.

We are lucky this is pre-recorded and has not been aired yet.
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

In typical RuPaul style, we put the link on and it said it would be live in 6 minutes. When the 6 minutes finished this lead to a 2 minute countdown to the transmission, which then finished and went into a ten second countdown to the start.

It's a good line up omitting Barry. The person I'm sad we didn't get was Peppermint.
                  1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Shea has this in the bag I reckon. A very mixed set of queens. Hmm we shall see!

Miz Cracker is hilarious in all the meet the queens clips
                    LJC--->>

Comment

• I won't tolerate Alexis hate. I just won't.
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Hoping Shea doesn't get Manila'd, but this is a decent cast. My fave is obviously Shea, but I'm also rooting for Jujubee and Ongina. Miz Cracker will probably do well, too. She's a sweetheart in person and I'm hoping she grows on me during this season.

Blair looks all grown up! Excited to see her evolved drag. Mayhem, I didn't get to see enough of during her S10 run, so looking forward to her spending a bit longer this time. Fingers crossed.

Don't care too much for the others.
                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Shea, Jujubee and Ongina are my favourites from the line-up but I also really liked Alexis in her season. Not sure about Mariah, barely remember her. India and Mayhem are a bit filler.
                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• I'm excited for Shea, Jujubee, Ongina, India and Mariah

Comment

• SHEA FOR THE CROWN

Comment

• I’m excited to see Miz Cracker, Jujubee, Shea Couleé, Ongina and Mayhem Miller.

Derrick Barry can f*ck off and leave the first episode.
                                Horrible drag. I just see Britney impersonator, that’s it.
                                Also he was terrible in his season, a bully. I don’t like him at all.
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                  I’m excited to see Miz Cracker, Jujubee, Shea Couleé, Ongina and Mayhem Miller.

Derrick Barry can f*ck off and leave the first episode.
                                  Horrible drag. I just see Britney impersonator, that’s it.
                                  Also he was terrible in his season, a bully. I don’t like him at all.
                                  It makes me laugh when he says how much he's changed his drag since the show yet still came dressed up as Britney in a bad wig.
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

It makes me laugh when he says how much he's changed his drag since the show yet still came dressed up as Britney in a bad wig.
                                    I think his entry was a bit tongue in cheek with "Oops I did it again!" line though. But yeah, if he continues to look like a Britney knockoff every time...
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Ok, this cast looks VERY promising. Jujubee, Miz Cracker, Shea and Ongina are all top notch and I'm sure they (or most of them) will do very well.

Don't care about Derrick. I mean... that entrance already looks meh and I can't at the shoes he's wearing.

Really exicted to see how Blair has evolved. She looks stunning! A shame she did her lips though.

Loved Alexis on S3 but I'm not sure if she can compete with this cast.
                                      Also enjoyed Mariah a lot to be honest, India was ok too so it will be exciting to see how they evolved.

Mayhem has a great reputation but she didn't live up to that in S10. Will she be able to do better in AS5? Not sure yet.

So yeah, great cast overall and I really look forward to this season.

Also cool how Blair is the youngest by far (23), followed by Shea (30).

Comment

• There’s definitely less filler than in AS4 and I prefer less filler, this applies to Blair’s lips as well.

Comment

• Is there no group shot? Because of Miss Rona? So they always made the group shot AFTER recording the seasons?!

Comment

• I feel like the cast is a bit underwhelming. I think Mayhem, Mariah, India and Blair will all struggle
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• This made me laugh.

Comment

• Yes other than Vanessa Williams, the cast was a bit disappointing, but I don't think that really mattered tbh...it wasn't about celebrities doing drag, it was about PEOPLE stepping outside their comfort zone. I think the series was really refreshing and I enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

• Ive just realised this wasn't what you were talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                    Ive just realised this wasn't what you were talking about

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Just watched the new trailer actually looks pretty good. Love the lip sync assassin idea !!!
                                                      LJC--->>

Comment

• I don’t get the lip sync assassin idea... who lip syncs against them? Who decides to go home?

Comment

• Hmm I guess the bottom queen of the episode has to do a better performance against a lip sync assassin from previous seasons to stay?
                                                          LJC--->>

Comment

• The rumour that I've heard is
                                                            Spoiler!

Comment

• So who are they bringing back as lipsync assassins?

Kameron Michaels, Alysson Edwards, Miss Vanjie...who else?
                                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                              X