RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shangela?

One of my favorite lipsync queens was Trinity K Bonet. She slayed her lipsyncs. Really hope to see her back for All Stars 6.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I don't know how I feel about lipsync assassin idea. So will it be 2 Tops vs. assassin or the winner vs. assassin?
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Vanjie as an assassin? I don’t think

It would be so lovely to see Trinity K Bonet back, for me she’s the epitome of an assassin. Dela, Kameron Michaels, Coco, Darienne Lake, Jiggly all spring to mind as assassins and I hope they do pick queens who were statistically good!

Comment

• Yes, I'm totally here for the TKB love

Originally posted by beredy View Post
          I don't know how I feel about lipsync assassin idea. So will it be 2 Tops vs. assassin or the winner vs. assassin?
          I think there won't be a Top2 this season. Just a winner like in the regular seasons who lipsyncs against the assassin.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
            Vanjie as an assassin? I don’t think
            I think they will bring those who have signed a contract with Drag Race Live. Cross promotion.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Yes, I'm totally here for the TKB love
              She's so underrated. I would love to see how she's grown and hopefully overcome some of her insecurities.

Apparently she was already asked for All Stars 2 and 3 but didn't make the final cut.
              So hopefully we'll see her back for a future All Stars season. She wants to do it.

Comment

• I think we are unlikely to see TKB but yes along with Juju she's the best lipsyncer there has been. Not sure about this twist tbh.

im a bit backwards from everyone else on this cast. I would much rather see those who didn't do big things before doing well than seeing the already fan favourites dominating. Therefore I'm Team Mayhem, I think she is so underrated and has way more to offer. Also rooting for Mariah, Ongina, even India to a degree, though that's more a case of hoping she can make a name for herself than it is thinking she has a lot more potential.

Cracker i I found hideously stiff on her season, I don't find her that funny, so she has some convincing to do for me.

Shea I think is wonderful but if she is Manila'd in favour of some new queens shining I wouldn't be so mad, JuJu is one of my all time faves so I'll happily watch her for the full run again though lol.

Blair and Alexis are my mid tiers, not particularly interested in Derrick though she has her cute moments on Wait What.
                Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  So who are they bringing back as lipsync assassins?

Kameron Michaels, Alysson Edwards, Miss Vanjie...who else?
                  Yvie Oddly!
                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Nina Bonina Brown?
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Alyssa, Katya, Monet X Change, Kameron Michaels, Tatiana, Naomi Smalls, Brooklyn Heights all come to mind as lip sync assassins
                      LJC--->>

Comment

• Alyssa, Katya and Tatianna assassins? How?

Comment

• Errr have you not seen the Shut up & Drive lip sync?!
                          LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                            Errr have you not seen the Shut up & Drive lip sync?!
                            This
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• For me it was just OK and I know it’s a fan favourite but that doesn’t make them assassins. It means they gave one good lip sync lol

Comment

• Alyssa is well known as being a fierce lipsyncer/dancer/performer!
                                LJC--->>

Comment

• She’s well known for being a dancer, she’s only won 3/4 lips syncs and 2 of them were double shantay’s which means she’s only ever won 1 lip sync by herself

She’s not a lip sync assassin

Comment

• Coco Montrese would actually be a good candidate for lip-sync assassin. She sent three girls home in S5, Alyssa included.

Comment

She’s well known for being a dancer, she’s only won 3/4 lips syncs and 2 of them were double shantay’s which means she’s only ever won 1 lip sync by herself

She’s not a lip sync assassin
                                      A double shantay is still a win. It just means both where fantastic. Alyssa is a lipsync assassin no matter what way you try and twist it. She had 3 wins. 2 joint and 1 solo. That's still 3 wins.
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• So glad this will be on Netflix too!
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

A double shantay is still a win. It just means both where fantastic. Alyssa is a lipsync assassin no matter what way you try and twist it. She had 3 wins. 2 joint and 1 solo. That's still 3 wins.
                                          That doesn’t make you an assassin though. An assassin is when you surprisingly send someone home due to you being better than the other person. Alyssa did that once. The other times she was only as good as the other or worse

Comment

• Naomi Smalls jumps to mind. I think that's one of the best performances I've seen on RPDR.

Vanjie would be amazing if she got it together. She's a phenomenal dancer, she just doesn't emote well at times.

If it's a slower song, Latrice can shut it down.
                                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              So glad this will be on Netflix too!
                                              Hm. I still wait for AS1-3 and S11-12 to be released over here

Comment

That doesn’t make you an assassin though. An assassin is when you surprisingly send someone home due to you being better than the other person. Alyssa did that once. The other times she was only as good as the other or worse
                                                She is a lip sync assassin PERIOD. Actually she had 2 lip syncs on Al Stars (she beat Detox, and won her return back with Tatianna) and 3 lip syncs on season 5 (1 won, 1 co-won and 1 lost). So that's 4/5. It is a lip sync assassin doesn't matter 2 of them were double shantays.

and please don't comment on something you know nothing about. THANK YOU

Comment

• Something I know nothing about. Your attitude screams generic toxic drag race fan.

Comment

• I understand your point by an assassin... eg Kameron Michaels, Naomi Smalls. So maybe that’s the route they will go with and most probably as they are both in the Vegas show.

But Alyssa is still an amazing lipsyncer.
                                                    LJC--->>

Comment

Hm. I still wait for AS1-3 and S11-12 to be released over here
                                                      Yeah I hate how the UK gets it on Netflix, but the rest of Europe doesn't.
                                                      We're basically forced to watch it via illegal streaming website now.

Comment

• It feels so weird to have crowned a S12 winner last week, and AS5 starts tonight. Anyway, I'm excited to see the first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Yeah I hate how the UK gets it on Netflix, but the rest of Europe doesn't.
                                                          We're basically forced to watch it via illegal streaming website now.
                                                          Well, I'm from Switzerland and we usually have to wait even longer than the rest of Europe At least that was the case with some other seasons, that already appeared on Netflix in some countries but didn't over here.

I still remember watching S10 while on a trip in Amsterdam and S9 while being in Turkey and using the Netflix through those countries, because those seasons just came out on Netflix in those countries but didn't in Switzerland for some more time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                            It feels so weird to have crowned a S12 winner last week, and AS5 starts tonight. Anyway, I'm excited to see the first episode.
                                                            Tonight? Isn't it tomorrow?

I actually forgot this is starting this week Really need to check out the possibilities how to watch this. Loved how the episodes of AS4 were all on YouTube back when they aired then (though it was illegally and the videos were deleted soon after, so you had to watch them asap).

Comment

Tonight? Isn't it tomorrow?

I actually forgot this is starting this week Really need to check out the possibilities how to watch this. Loved how the episodes of AS4 were all on YouTube back when they aired then (though it was illegally and the videos were deleted soon after, so you had to watch them asap).
                                                              Yes, it starts airing tomorrow, Friday. The same time slot as regular edition, just on different channel.
                                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                              X