No announcement yet.

RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does someone know how to get access to VH1 (to watch AS5) from a non-US country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Does someone know how to get access to VH1 (to watch AS5) from a non-US country?
      You would probably need to use a VPN.

Comment

• Wow Presents Plus is like €5 a month, well worth it IMO

Comment

Tonight? Isn't it tomorrow?

I actually forgot this is starting this week Really need to check out the possibilities how to watch this. Loved how the episodes of AS4 were all on YouTube back when they aired then (though it was illegally and the videos were deleted soon after, so you had to watch them asap).
          Yeah, my bad, I meant tomorrow. I'm struggling to keep track of the days under quarantine.
          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Does someone know how to get access to VH1 (to watch AS5) from a non-US country?
            Sent you a pm
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• ^ Thank you all

Trying out WOW Presents Plus now. Hope it will work. Though I won't watch it live anyway, but sometime tomorrow (morning, hopefully).

Can't friggin wait!

Do we want to bet who has to leave first?
              I'd say... Derrick, India, Mayhem or Mariah. Though those are basically the ones I'm looking forward the most for a talent show (if the first episode is the usual talent show, of course).

Comment

• So apparently there’s rumours going around that this won’t be airing tonight. Netflix have also stated that a double episode will air next week

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                  So apparently there’s rumours going around that this won’t be airing tonight. Netflix have also stated that a double episode will air next week
                  I haven't seen anything about that? I've seen a few articles updated just hours ago with the premiere date and time (tonight at 8). Untucked is back as well!

Comment

• And about Netflix delaying the release for UK and Ireland: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...delay-netflix/

Comment

• Wait, so Untucked isn't edited inside the episode for AS anymore? I liked that.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        Wait, so Untucked isn't edited inside the episode for AS anymore? I liked that.
                        What do you mean? It will air after the episode like the regular season (that's what I understand).

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

What do you mean? It will air after the episode like the regular season (that's what I understand).
                          In AS (since S2) they had Untucked segment shown inside the regular episodes (basically because they were talking and deliberating on the bottom two elimination). So that means that even if the Top 2 win against the assassin they don't eliminate a queen? Seems like they changed the whole concept (probably because they don't want another Bendela meltdown or Manila elimination).

Comment

• So annoyed this isn’t starting until the 13th on Netflix UK.
                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

In AS (since S2) they had Untucked segment shown inside the regular episodes (basically because they were talking and deliberating on the bottom two elimination). So that means that even if the Top 2 win against the assassin they don't eliminate a queen? Seems like they changed the whole concept (probably because they don't want another Bendela meltdown or Manila elimination).
                              But there‘s no Top2 anymore, just one winner who lipsyncs against an assassin. So there doesn‘t need to be a deliberation. The winner who lipsyncs just have to choose who gets eliminated.

though I‘m not sure what happens when the assassin wins the lipsync. The other queens are choosing who is going home, aren‘t they? Sounds kinda unrealistic and would remind me of the AS3 mess.

Comment

• The new twist worked fine. Was a good episode!

Comment

• It was a good episode! I'm glad India won although I thought Alexis was slightly better and Mariah deserved to be top. Come on season 3 queens!

If I have one complaint is that there seems to be a little too much of the episode centred around who is the top, bottoms, deliberations, assassins, prize fund rollovers. There was a lot to it and seemed to take up a majority of the epsisode

Comment

• I think that was more to get the viewers used to the new status quo… hopefully.

Comment

• Ugh.... I don't know how I feel about this rules switchup. Could lead to a lot of WTF moments later on. Especially if cliques take over the majority.

Yvie TURNT IT OUT! I didn't think India was a winner material tbh. It definitely felt like a producers narrative to have her win and Derrick in the bottom.

Jujubee readsThat girl is out for blood. And I feel like she will be THE talking head of the season.

Ongina is too good for this. She needs to find some bitchiness if she wants to go for the long run.

Meh-hem Filler (thank you Blair) can go next.
                                      ​​​​

Comment

• "I'm not a Britney impersonator" he said looking like Britney for 60 minutes.
                                        Glad Derrick is already gone. The weakest link.

Good episode.

Ricky Martin, please call me.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          "I'm not a Britney impersonator" he said looking like Britney for 60 minutes.
                                          Glad Derrick is already gone. The weakest link.

Good episode.

Ricky Martin, please call me.
                                          We are gonna miss so much drama with him gone though which is a shame!

Comment

• I find Derricks drama to be annoying, he’s very immature with his shade and it’s like a child trying to get one up on someone. Glad to see the back of him. In saying that he was nowhere near the worst for the talent competition, I actually found it ok

Comment

• Just finished watching the first episode and... I'm kinda disappointed. Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I watch it for the second time, but the Variety Show had no standout at all for me and so many were meh. The Variety Shows from past seasons had way more to offer. Also not sure what to think of the twist; I love the lip sync assassin thing, but the "Rumocracy" way doesn't work for me yet.

Happy for Indiah - still think she will go rather sooner than later.
                                              Not sad seeing Derrick go. Yes, we are missing out on some drama now, but as jason2379 said that's not the drama we want or need on the show, it's just... the wrong kind of drama. And Derrick already had the same attitude in this episode like on S8. With that said, I know they always told Derrick not to do Britney but the Snatch Game on S8 was good and I think Derrick should have done a Britney performance on the Variety Show, I'm sure that would have been way better than this Jasmine Masters kind of flop.

Positively surprised by Blair St. Clair so far, low-key disappointed by Ongina and Shea so far.
                                              Mariah should have been top over Alexis IMO. Glad Ricky did a shoutout to her.

And tbh Yvie was the star of this first episode

Comment

low-key disappointed by Ongina and Shea so far.
                                                Shea was a huge disappointment. That pole dance looked very weird and awkward.

Comment

• Where can I watch online? Thanks
                                                  LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                    If I have one complaint is that there seems to be a little too much of the episode centred around who is the top, bottoms, deliberations, assassins, prize fund rollovers. There was a lot to it and seemed to take up a majority of the epsisode
                                                    Agree with this! Jujubee is defo my fav after ep1 - although she defo mimed in her show performance?!

Also obvious the queens from the Work the world tour are going to be the assassins...
                                                    LJC--->>

Comment

• ^ yes, Juju wasn‘t live. Only Blair was live... and not sure about Mayhem, simply because it would be weird having a pre-recorded track being this bad.

Comment

• So I watched Untucked and Shea said she only rehearsed the pole dance for 10 days. I don't know why you'd even risk with something you actually just started out doing.

Also the cliques are already forming. Mariah said she would never vote for Mayhem as they are practically sisters. Mayhem and India made a pact now. So if Mayhem is in the bottom again she can count on at least two votes going to the other person in the bottom. I don't want another Roxxy situation where she coasts all the way because her friends are not willing to eliminate her.

Do producers think that AS3 jury shenanigan and AS4 fake double win were good things so they found a new way to make something outrageous happen?

Comment

• I thought the talent show was actually pretty good. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think Miz Cracker was actually the best! My top four would probably have been Cracker, Alexis, India, and Jujubee, in that order. Mariah was the best of the rest. Blair was okay and Shea was forgettable (stunned that she would ever be so pedestrian in a talent show when she's arguably the most talented Ru girl ever). Mayhem was meh indeed. Derrick's impressions were accurate; his jokes just weren't funny. Ongina was probably the worst, in my view. She was cringe-worthy to watch. I would've sent her home over Derrick.

As much as I love Yvie, I feel like India captured the energy of the song better than Yvie did. Both were terrific, though.
                                                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• My tops would be India, Cracker, Juju and Alexis.

​​​​​​Only a couple of Derek's impressions where obvious. If she hadn't said them I wouldn't have got it.

Shea was basic af. Whilst I wouldn't say she's the most talented queen ever. She is definitely more talented than that performance.

Ongina wasnt great. I enjoyed the little car but it kind of went nowhere and its such a shame because I had high hopes.

I honestly thought Blair was a better singer than that performance. It looked like she was nervous. I also don't buy this new Blair. A few shady comments does not a confident queen make.

I loved the message from Mariahs, but I think safe was right for her if I'm honest.

I liked it as a first episode. It had its funny moments and I enjoyed the lipsync as well. I agree it's probably going to be all the Werq the world queen's with maybe 1 or 2 two surprise ones.

All in all it was a good start for the new season.
                                                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I feel like Alexis should’ve won that episode. Everyone was loving her performance!

Dereck or however his name is written, shouldn’t have left. I mean yes, she was weak but Mayhem & Ongina were even worse. Ongina really is the worst, even back then in the very first season. She just doesn’t add anything to the show and is just super boring.

I am rooting for Alexis & Shea so far.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X