Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beredy View Post
    EDIT: Hilda is the MVP of the season BTW. She's the most badass it seems.
    Absolutely!
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

Various sites claim that there will be a 3rd Season. Thank God!

I want another Halloween release.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
        Various sites claim that there will be a 3rd Season. Thank God!

I want another Halloween release.
        The show was renewed for Part 3 and Part 4 months ago.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

https://www.google.hr/amp/s/tvline.c...4-netflix/amp/

Comment

When Sabrina fought against the Witch Hunters as the "Sword Of The Dark Lord" I automatically thought of Beyoncé singing I woke up like this.

Comment

The third season is coming in two weeks!

Comment

Yessss me likes!

Comment

Oh wow, this seems to go on rather fast, isn't it? It feels like yesterday this premiered and now we're already getting season 3!

Looking forward to it

Comment

They released a cute music video trailer today!

Comment

I don't think it's cute. I think its cheesy
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Ooohh. Looking forward to Part 3!

Comment

wow that was fast! glad's coming back so soon

Comment

Excited. Loads of new seasons of good shows coming this month!
                            I agree with [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION] about that musicvideo though lol.
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              Excited.
                              So ready for a new season of us gheys getting everything we want
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                So ready for a new season of us gheys getting everything we want
                                I just want 'Praise Satan' to become regular lingo.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

The only thing I liked about the video is Sabrina's shirtless boyfriend
                                  I hope this is where the singing stays though, don't need an other Riverdale

Comment

Excited for this!

Comment

new season available now!

Comment

cute so far.

But wtf did they do to Amrose's sexuality? Last I remember he was ghey
                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          cute so far.

But wtf did they do to Amrose's sexuality? Last I remember he was ghey
                                          He's open to anything. We seen him sleep with women before.

I enjoyed this season. I think the last season was better but I still enjoyed it. Too much singing though.

Comment

Damn. This is one of the biggest disappointment's I've ever had from a TV show. After the two very good, immensely fun season, the third one is a complete turd. The story is terrible and it's a blatant rip-off from Carnivale (an amazing show and all the time I kept thinking I should go rewatch it, not continue with this), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, A Christmas Carol and Back to the Future. There's 0 originality or uniqueness to this season. And Sabrina has managed to do even dumber and more irrational decisions this time. She literally gets dumber as the seasons progress.

One of the best examples of going completely downhill from one season to another in recent TV history.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              Damn. This is one of the biggest disappointment's I've ever had from a TV show. After the two very good, immensely fun season, the third one is a complete turd. The story is terrible and it's a blatant rip-off from Carnivale (an amazing show and all the time I kept thinking I should go rewatch it, not continue with this), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, A Christmas Carol and Back to the Future. There's 0 originality or uniqueness to this season. And Sabrina has managed to do even dumber and more irrational decisions this time. She literally gets dumber as the seasons progress.

One of the best examples of going completely downhill from one season to another in recent TV history.
                                              Oy..this is exactly what I feared. I have yet to watch the new season but I have this gut feeling it's going to totally jump the shark.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Also why the f is there a music sequence in every episode? This ain't Chilling Glee of Sabrina ffs.

Comment

I already thought that this episode in hell was quite a bumpy start into a new season.

Comment

almost fell asleep on the 1st epi lol

Comment

We're getting one more chapter!

Comment

I'm actually glad they're finishing it off and hoping it's a strong chapter. The second one was OK after a great and fun first one, but the third one was boring.

Comment

I feel like this only just started and now it's already ending... that's quite sad. I liked the vibe of the series a lot. Though I wouldn't re-watch the seasons to be honest, because yes, it lots a lot of it spark during its relatively short run.

Comment

I haven’t been able to finish the 3rd chapter so maybe now that I know it’s ending it might give me the motivation to watch it all. It’s time for it to bow out

Comment

I'm sad. Could have lasted a couple more seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X