Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I liked about the video is Sabrina's shirtless boyfriend
    I hope this is where the singing stays though, don't need an other Riverdale

Comment

Excited for this!

Comment

new season available now!

Comment

cute so far.

But wtf did they do to Amrose's sexuality? Last I remember he was ghey
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
            cute so far.

But wtf did they do to Amrose's sexuality? Last I remember he was ghey
            He's open to anything. We seen him sleep with women before.

I enjoyed this season. I think the last season was better but I still enjoyed it. Too much singing though.
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Damn. This is one of the biggest disappointment's I've ever had from a TV show. After the two very good, immensely fun season, the third one is a complete turd. The story is terrible and it's a blatant rip-off from Carnivale (an amazing show and all the time I kept thinking I should go rewatch it, not continue with this), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, A Christmas Carol and Back to the Future. There's 0 originality or uniqueness to this season. And Sabrina has managed to do even dumber and more irrational decisions this time. She literally gets dumber as the seasons progress.

One of the best examples of going completely downhill from one season to another in recent TV history.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Damn. This is one of the biggest disappointment's I've ever had from a TV show. After the two very good, immensely fun season, the third one is a complete turd. The story is terrible and it's a blatant rip-off from Carnivale (an amazing show and all the time I kept thinking I should go rewatch it, not continue with this), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, A Christmas Carol and Back to the Future. There's 0 originality or uniqueness to this season. And Sabrina has managed to do even dumber and more irrational decisions this time. She literally gets dumber as the seasons progress.

One of the best examples of going completely downhill from one season to another in recent TV history.
                Oy..this is exactly what I feared. I have yet to watch the new season but I have this gut feeling it's going to totally jump the shark.
                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Also why the f is there a music sequence in every episode? This ain't Chilling Glee of Sabrina ffs.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I already thought that this episode in hell was quite a bumpy start into a new season.
                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

almost fell asleep on the 1st epi lol

Comment

Working...
                      X