No announcement yet.

The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a strong season I think, I hope they do another following this - noticed the call out for contestants said "potential" new series...

I am missing the Circle Extra show that was on last year, it was always great to see the evictees' reaction to who the catfish are. I imagine it's down to social distancing and a lack of audience why it hasn't returned.

The one thing that does irritate me with the show is how short the chats are between players. It's like they send two messages between each other, then say how awesome the chat is and then piss off to do...well, nothing. I wonder if they have a time limit / message limit to stick to?

Comment

It's been a really good series, I keep thinking how amazing Manrika would've been as a peak BB contestant. I know she's got her haters but I think she's playing an absolute blinder and holding the series together.

James/Gemma came across as an absolute baby yesterday when we went to meet her! I can't believe he had the gall to call her a liar about the snake painting when he's just spent weeks pretending to be an NHS nurse he handled himself really badly IMO.

I'm getting fed up of Andy being Mr. Nice Guy and coming top of every vote, I'm lowkey stanning Felix/Natalya although I do feel sorry for Manrika being catfished in more ways than one

I love Syed/Hashu too.

Comment

The Circle Brazil was my favorite season so far.

Circle USA S2 is out somewhen this month on Netflix.
        What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Manrika is definitely the star of this series, shes so clever in a lot of ways but so naive as well, I cant wait to see her face regarding Felix....could be quite sad......I think "Felix" is beginning to feel a little guilty...
          What about Dorothy.. cant believe they feel a 85 year old would be that good.. ( no disrespect ) ..she/he is doing well to pull the wool over all of their eyes....
          Vithan deserved to go, he gave up really and as for Gemma, well showed his colours in the end.. its a GAME.........

They need to start playing clever now, get rid of the strong players.. alas.. Manrika.....

Comment

Femi’s book cover of Andy was savage

Will be interesting to see how Femi and Pippa get on as a new catfish and if they can help Manrika get further.

I’m shocked at how well Dorothy is doing, she could even end up winning.

Comment

I only saw US S1 and really liked it. But was told the French and Brazilian seasons were not that good, so I didn't went to them, should I?
              I dont think the UK version is in netflix, is it?
              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Manrika!! She is my villain this year but equally I wouldn't want her to leave anytime soon. I feel for Andy, he's a genuine nice bloke but a tad boring. Still rooting for Hashu to win as Syed!

Comment

Another new player is going in tonight! Seems a little pointless as it ends on Friday.

Comment

It’s so interesting how popularity can yo-yo in this game - Andy was bottom and then two ratings later he was top!

I’ve been on the edge this week and tonight’s cliffhanger was too much!

Can’t believe it’s the final tomorrow

Comment

In all honesty I don't mind who wins apart from Tom or Alice. Any of the others deserve it as have played a good game, I just hope Manrika is not to upset when the truth is revealed about Felix and Syed. She knows its a game but........

Comment

I don't think Manrika will mind about Syed but I think she'll be a bit gutted about Felix - she's either going to pretend she's fine with it or go mad!

Comment

Well played Natalya as Felix, that was a somewhat surprising but deserved win! I can’t believe Manrika didn’t tactically vote the favourites down, it cost her the prize!

It was so awkward when she met Syed and Felix she was fuming.

Comment

I am very happy with the winner! Manrika was defineatly fuming with Natalya!!
                            Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

You gotta feel a little bit sorry for Manrika, ( who i think may be lucky and get some form of TV deal from this ? ) to be totally duped and catfished is hard to take and then to know her vote possibly gave the money to Felix.. irony or what.. That all said Felix played a very good game, and worthy winner...
                              Just be careful out there folks ..easily catfished.....

Comment

Manrika could become the first celebrity off the back of this although she has deactivated her Instagram. The final got 2.73m viewers at its peak! That’s pretty big for 11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Manrika could become the first celebrity off the back of this although she has deactivated her Instagram. The final got 2.73m viewers at its peak! That’s pretty big for 11pm.
                                  No, she hasn't! She's not on Twitter, though which is understandable! https://www.instagram.com/manrikakhaira/ She's following Natalya!

I really didn't like her for what she did to Andy but she's def fascinating and interesting. She was trying to put on a camera face but her facial actions betrayed her meeting Natalya. She wanted to rip her hair out. They should have given her a second prize mug! Cause that's what she is!

"Syed" should have won after his confronation with "Felix". That's how you play a catfish for me. I'd rather not see this many of them myself. It's too easy for producers to do that. A balance of real and catfish was fine as it was - the celeb version was way too much.

Andy having to put up with all that crap as well. It needs an hour long aftershow, there was too much on the "cutting room floor". Tally was screwed over royally, as well.
                                  Last edited by Blondini; Sat April 10, 2021, 14:45.

Comment

Ah, she had deactivated it a few days ago when I tried to find her. She’s back now.

I didn’t really like Andy’s false modesty, it slipped sometimes though when he bragged he’d been “most popular for two weeks”. I felt for Syed when he met Manrika, he was like a little boy.

Comment

I‘ve started watching Season 2.

Chloe from Essex from that terrible Too Hot To Handle show is in it.

What‘s that thing with Essex anyway? TV makes guys and girls from Essex look dumb somehow. Is this a place that’s comparable to Jersey Shore or something?
                                      What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

UK Version cancelled. Absolutely baffled. It grew in viewers every series. It could have at least lasted 1 or 2 more series. Such a weird decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                          UK Version cancelled. Absolutely baffled. It grew in viewers every series. It could have at least lasted 1 or 2 more series. Such a weird decision.
                                          That’s so strange! It was on the cusp of being the next huge reality show, loads of my friends watched it this year.

I just read that the creators are in talks with Netflix so hopefully it continues on there.

Comment

Gutted. An absolute fave of mine - they did it dirty by not putting it in the 9pm slot and this year not having a Circle Extra. I do wonder if mental health and wellbeing played a part in this, as this year's contestants had quite a lot of online abuse.

Comment

I’m surprised as it seemed to be taking off, but the show is dreadful.
                                              1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                I’m surprised as it seemed to be taking off, but the show is dreadful.
                                                Um. What?? I feel like we watches different shows...

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Um. What?? I feel like we watches different shows...
                                                  When I watched it, I felt like it was all very staged. Like...are we expect to believe they are chilling in these flats 24/7 and constantly dictating to some all-seeing computer what to say to another contestant? It doesn't make sense.
                                                  1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Never heard of this until right now
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X