The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Circle

New Channel 4 Reality TV show, started on Tuesday. Really enjoying it so far. Such an interesting concept. Basically 8 people move into an apartment building, but never meet face to face and only talk to each other via the 'circle' app. They can lie about who they are in order to become the most popular and avoid getting blocked and sent home. Some interesting characters including a gay guy playing straight, a boy pretending to be a girl, a young mum not telling anyone she's a mum and a woman pretending to be a doctor. Very good so far!! Anyone else watching??
    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Just watched the first two episodes tonight and Iím hooked!

Comment

Second series of this starts tonight and it’s had huge promotion - I feel like Channel 4 are hoping to make it the new Big Brother.

I’m gonna give it a go, didn’t see the last series but knew of it.

Comment

Loved the first series. So I'm really looking forward to this

Comment

Zoe Ball and Norman Cook’s son! He’s such a mini-Fatboy Slim

Richard Madeley is so irritating.

I’ve a feeling the guy pretending to be the single mum will win.

Comment

I love tim. I'm just not sure the younguns will get his humour

Loving woody and sy as well

Comment

Tim’s great, I liked that Emelle went to see Sammie/James before she left.

I don’t think Jay/Katie will last much longer.

Comment

I do not like the person pretending to be a single mum. He seems like a dick.

Tim just gets better and better. Bless woody for coming out.

Really loving it so far. It's been criticised for being more like Big Brother, but I personally feel like they have brought some of the good things from BB over. I like the live weekly show. I enjoy the new task and things

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure about James, he's very cock-sure and would throw anyone under the bus to win. I guess that's the game though.

I really like all the others actually, especially Woody in recent episodes.

Comment

Katie/Jay has really effed up by trying too hard to be young, I mean those hashtags

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Katie/Jay has really effed up by trying too hard to be young, I mean those hashtags
                      2mi......

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                        2mi......
                        Tragic

Good to see Sammie losing popularity now, Georgina has a real shot I reckon!

Comment

Tragic

Good to see Sammie losing popularity now, Georgina has a real shot I reckon!
                          I still want Tim ftw. #wtf

Comment

Jack and Beth have made a dog’s dinner of trying to be Joyce - why would you make out she’d been to a festival when they know nothing about festivals, and knew Woody and Ella loved them?!

Loved it when Katie (Jay) went to meet James (Sammie).

I definitely want either Ella or Woody to win now, they seem genuine mates. Would be happy with Georgina too, and a lesser extent Tim. Paddy seems lovely but he’s a bit late to the game.

The final is next Friday!

Comment

Jack and Beth have made a dog’s dinner of trying to be Joyce - why would you make out she’d been to a festival when they know nothing about festivals, and knew Woody and Ella loved them?!

Loved it when Katie (Jay) went to meet James (Sammie).

I definitely want either Ella or Woody to win now, they seem genuine mates. Would be happy with Georgina too, and a lesser extent Tim. Paddy seems lovely but he’s a bit late to the game.

The final is next Friday!
                              As if they where going to say Roy Orbison....

I still think Tim should win. To me he's the most genuine. I do like woody. Ella is nice but if she was really being genuine would she have been so shady during the tasks? Like the painting of Brooke and her sitting on the fence stuff. I want to like her but I also feel she has the tendency to be a bit of a bitch

Comment

A bit shocked that they kicked out Brooke over Joyce!

Comment

A bit shocked that they kicked out Brooke over Joyce!
                                  I got their reasoning. 'joyce' deserved more time

Comment

Wish they’d stop inviting that idiot Sy to the live shows, he thinks he’s co-presenting with Emma.

Comment

This has been a fantastic series. I love the Tim, Woody & Ella alliance. Cant believe Jack and Beth ended up together!
                                      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Never got into first series. I got hooked into this partly through Madeley(!) and partly due to Tim / Georgina. Woody is clearly the one to win it for me now. Tim messed up with Joyce vote and along with Georgina is getting sucked into the Sammie mess. Ella will be furious if she's blocked! Georgina will be quite embarrassed, too.

Comment

Love that Beth and Jack hooked up!

I’ve slowly gone off Tim a bit, I still like him but I think he can be a bit pompous. I love Georgina and feel bad that she’s got sucked into this Sammie alliance! She’ll kick herself.

Will be such a shame if Ella gets blocked, I’d have said Tim wouldn’t allow it but look what he did to Brooke.

It’s so interesting how the dynamics can change, Sammie has gone straight back to where she started and Woody is slipping.

Comment

Woody missed a trick by not voting out one of the stronger contenders.

I'm intrigued to see how the Tim/Sammie blocking goes tonight.

I'm so not team revolution

Comment

Good man, Tim. Sammie is in trouble.

Comment

Sammie is horrible. Georgina is showing her true self. She's a snake and a hypocrite.

Comment

Sammie screwed up. The fatal mistake was thinking that he was cleverer than Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X