No announcement yet.

Élite [Netflix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samuel needs to die. Such an annoying lil punk ass.
    Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
      Samuel needs to die. Such an annoying lil punk ass.
      I actually enjoyed him a lot more this season than the last.
      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Whilst S2 is not as sexy (also we barely saw anything from Christian), possibly because Samuel is just too boyish for me to be interested in his sex scenes, I like how the plot turned out.

I have no problem with Polo not going to prison, but I do hope Nano doesn't go back either. it's a possibility, as the prosecutors could potentially just drop the case,whether they get to charge anyone or not, especially if Guzman's family believes Polo to be the killer. I think the father is currently the only hold-out right now.

They arrested Nano based on very filmsy evidence anyway, and they could very well get a testamony from Andes.

This series is more focused on Nadia's and Omar's transformations, Guzman is practically sidelined, and his ex is really just to push the plot point forward. I don't feel anything about their incest at all, since there's no build up for that half-brother. He just suddenly popped up.

The story about that poor girl was so unrealistic. I don't see how she could've pretended to be of high society. Not only would they have all known each other's families, she also couldn't have hidden the district she lived in. In the real world, there's also no way the people scammed wouldn't have made a bigger deal out of it, especially when she's allowed to go back to the school.
        Originally posted by WhatTheHell
        Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          I actually enjoyed him a lot more this season than the last.
          The only way I could enojy him is on a stake. Also him landing Carla has to be the most unrealistic thing ever.

Omar having his GGGB moment and cutting ties with that trash of a father was such a slay.
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

I finished episode 6 now.

LOL things changed so quckly since the first two episodes from the season. Samuel continues being the "good-naive" boy, I get why so many people dislike him, he's just boring, but I'll have to say I quite liked him more in this seasom than the last one.

Polo is a nerve-recking mess, he isn't dealing with the murder as gracefully as he was doing during the first two episodes anymore but it is explained why. I think his character grew tremendously from the last season, while he was quite bland on the previous one, he is one of the most interesting ones here.

6 episodes and Lu remains the same, her character hasn't really changed and she seems to be the same bitch she was on the previous season, let's see if things change on the last 2 episodes for her.

The 3 new characters are not really central to the main plot and I feel like the story could be told without them, but I still liked them, they are nice.

So far, Season 2 has been really good. Following the first season was hard and they succeeded, It's matched the expectations big time.
            Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon September 9th, 2019, 13:30.
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

What a weird finale LOL.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                What a weird finale LOL.
                Do you mean the structure?

I do see that the timeline suddenly being laid out all over again could be confusing and did make it feel disjointed, but I think its because they really wanted to keep the twists.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  The only way I could enojy him is on a stake. Also him landing Carla has to be the most unrealistic thing ever.

Omar having his GGGB moment and cutting ties with that trash of a father was such a slay.
                  There wasn't really anyone else for Carla to sleep with. She wasn't looking for a relationship with Smu. And she most likely did get close to him with the intention to manipulate him.

That she developed feelings for him afterwards is quite natural when they had been together for a while, and when Carla started becoming distanced with everyone else.

Omar's father is clearly having a Cher moment now (she kicked her trans child out before changing her mind about everything), we should probably expect him in a PLAG parade in the next series premier, and probably him in a slut walk to support his other child vy episide 2.

Comment

Originally posted by clh_hilary View Post
                    Do you mean the structure?

I do see that the timeline suddenly being laid out all over again could be confusing and did make it feel disjointed, but I think its because they really wanted to keep the twists.
                    Not just the structure . . the writing, the editing, the way things ended up happening . . It's like nothing really happened . . . it was definitely a weird finale but I wasn't bothered by it, I quite liked it.

That detective does deserve an award for "Dumbest and worst detective in the world" though . . Those guys are doing whatever they want with her

Originally posted by clh_hilary View Post
                    There wasn't really anyone else for Carla to sleep with. She wasn't looking for a relationship with Smu. And she most likely did get close to him with the intention to manipulate him.

That she developed feelings for him afterwards is quite natural when they had been together for a while, and when Carla started becoming distanced with everyone else.
                    I honestly did find her relationship with Samuel and the way she ended up developing feelings towards him quite unrealistic.

Also, I think that Lu's Half-brother plot was one of the most filler-ish / pointless things I've seen in a while Lol.

But overall it was a very entertaining season, it was solid.

Comment

Really loved S1, just started S2, only one episode in, but excited to get through it as soon as possible.

Comment

Started watching S2 last night, so excited

Marina is missed tho

Anyway, thank god those 2 major spoilers I accidentally read are from first episode (Christian getting hit by a car when he wants to come clean and Samuel gone missing)

Comment

Love this show. Season 2 was just as good, if not better than the first, that's rare. The cast is super talented.

Comment

I really enjoyed season 2. Good finale too.
                            Can't wait for season 3. <3
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Addictive little show. Looking forward to season 3.

Comment

Netflix is cranking out content like Rihanna did in the 2000s!

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X