X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished season 2 yesterday.
    Complete trash omg.
    I just cannot believe it.
    I'm not even sure I would be interested in a third season.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
      On Episode 2 and I fear Love is just as psycho as the guy.
      I thought this was how it was going to go at first, I think the season would have been better if it had.

Two psychos instead of one.

Comment

Kind of afraid to watch season 2 now :( I was so hyped after binging season 1 .... Maybe I'll just leave it at that and remember it as a great one season series

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
          Kind of afraid to watch season 2 now :( I was so hyped after binging season 1 .... Maybe I'll just leave it at that and remember it as a great one season series

Definitely lower your expectations before diving into it.
          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Terrible season. Not gonna watch the 3rd season if it happens.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don't get how people who enjoyed the first season don't like this one. Imo it's just more of the same (which is exactly what I expected / hoped for).

I hate it when they change up the entire concept of a show after the first season (e.g. 13 Reasons Why).

Comment

Third season confirmed today.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Disappointed with the second season not as good as season 1 but was very bloody surprisingly.

Comment

I think 3 could be better, based on the "neighbor"

Comment

Some say the new neighbour could be his mother.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I agree that season 2 was rubbish - I didn't care what happened to any of them. And sorry but that brother was the most annoying character put to the small screen since Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Comment

Originally posted by vespertine View Post
                          And sorry but that brother was the most annoying character put to the small screen since Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.
                          Totally unbelievable and borderline clownesque. Really poor choices were made this season.
                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            Some say the new neighbour could be his mother.
                            It's starting to sound and look like a bad Desperate Housewives / Wisteria Lane drama spin-off at this point. What a mess!

The way they ruined this show.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I didn't find it that bad, the LA move sucked and the characters (that brother ugh) were sucky. The main thing here was that the show wore off its original premise and people don't seem to be aware that the 1st season was as scarcely credible as this one.

Comment

So I binged the first season. Watched it on the half of my screen while browsing on the other half. It was fun at parts, but nothing really grabbing and very repetitive tbh. You can basically watch every other episode and you wouldn't miss anything important.

But the second season is a complete mess. Too obvious, the plot twists aren't twists at all. It's very much where you expect the show to go after the first season because that's the only venue they could take if they didn't want the same "love" story from the first season. I actually skipped over the last three episodes, watching just bits and pieces. Every episode feels too long. 25-30 minutes per episode would be enough for this show.

And the cliffhanger is so bad. Why would we care about some random neighbor. It's not like we couldn't expect Joe to obsess about someone again in the next season. That's the basic premise of the show ffs. And they'd be better off just revealing who she was. Not that it isn't obvious. They've spent too much time in flashbacks to establish one character. The cliffhanger would be mich more impactful that way.

Ironically what the show needed was a big script cleanup. Writers should take their own advice and take an LSD trip next time. They might get a breakthrough like Forty.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Season 2 was watchable but all of the characters became so irritating, especially Joe and then Love when the last few episodes revealed all. Plus, everybody pretty much died at least Forty was shot dead, he was absolutely pathetic. I don’t understand why Joe just went along with so many of his hair-brained schemes.

The only character I really felt sorry for was Delilah.

Comment

Working...
                                  X