No announcement yet.

Sex Education [Netflix]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work with people who gave me strange looks when i told them i watched a TV show named ‘Sex Education’ ...

Btw i re-watched this with a friend
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Havent looked at this one yet but with the feedback and popularity on social media im thinking to give it a try this weekend and see if it lives up to the hype
      Proceed with Caution

Comment

I took a break from RPDR and binge-watched this last weekend. It's great! Jean is my favourite character. I obviously adore Eric, too, and Otis is a strong leading character. Looking forward to S2.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [320-316]

Comment

Yes Akini, glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

I binge watched this. So good!

Emma Mackey and Ncuti Gatwa was AMAZING!

It took me a while to figure out that Otis' mom was Gillian Anderson.

I hated Ola.

They never really showed the lesbians breaking up.

Comment

dupe
              Last edited by thebigham; Fri November 1st, 2019, 01:37.

Comment

I already feel like I want to rewatch this show.

Comment

The new season is better than I thought it’s gonna be ... I watched all episodes in 2 days, loved every bit of it
                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Cannot wait to watch this
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Oh there is a new season?

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                        Oh there is a new season?
                        Yes it was released this weekend
                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I’m pacing myself to one episode a day but it’s thoroughly enjoyable so far.

Comment

I’m loving season 2!!! I think it’s better than the first.
                            LJC--->>

Comment

I loved S2. Rahim was my favourite of the new characters. I just loved his openness and willingness to teach. I must say that the ending was abrupt; I really thought Netflix was gonna take me to another episode, then my screen was like, "S6 of Grace and Frankie is here". I'm obviously looking forward to the third season!
                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [320-316]

Comment

Halfway through the second season and it's still a damn great show.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Is it just me or are there a lot of similarities to Mean Girls?! Like with the mathletes and posting the diary all over the school like the burn book...
                                  Last edited by LJC123; Sun January 19th, 2020, 23:24.
                                  LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                                    Is it just me or are there a lot of similarities to Mean Girls?! Like with the mathletes and posting the diary all over the school like the burn book...
                                    A lot? You named two ... btw there were no mathletes
                                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Season 2 is even better! So many great subplots like Aimee being harassed on the bus, Adam being a loner and kind of searching for his identity, Isaac coming into the game (I bet he‘s got a bigger role to play in Season 3)... this was definitely a 5 star season for me.
                                      DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

A lot? You named two ... btw there were no mathletes
                                        It is VERY similar to the quiz team Maive joins. I love the show I’m just discussing - calm yourself.
                                        LJC--->>

Comment

This show is SO MUCH FUN. Only have 2 episodes left I'm crying. I think I'll rewatch season 1 after I finish this one.
                                          I love every single thing about this.
                                          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

I really enjoyed the first season, watched it twice. Great acting, interesting and quirky characters, heavy issues but discussed with a comedy touch.

Second season is becoming a bit too much of an obvious teen drama, with Otis becoming quite unlike able at times. Still, I like their subplots in general, particularly liking Aimee's storyline, and Adam's turnaround. I like how they make sex a banal thing, as it should be. It has actually help me talk more openly with my friends about issues I would otherwise keep to myself.

I will watch season 3 but I hope it doesn't go on for much longer.

Wales is beautiful btw
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Eurgh, I've only got 3 episodes left and I don't want it to be over. This season feels like an improvement, and much more of an ensemble. They seem to be giving Jean a lot more to do, which is great. She was cooped up in the house for all of S1.

Comment

Just finished S2. Loved it so much!!

Comment

Just finished it. Again, what a season! Brilliant character development for basically everyone. This is one of those rare shows where basically everyone, even the 'villains' are likeable. Perhaps not very realistic but surely very inspiring. The intention is to take away stigma and I think they pull it off very well.

It reminds me a bit of an updated, edgier "Heartbreak High" (To those who know that show, chapeau).
                                                  Last edited by Hejira; Mon January 20th, 2020, 18:30.
                                                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

I stan for Eric and Otis.
                                                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X