X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was probably the best top 3 ever. I said what I said
    Great Winner and what a great season!

Comment

• Well, as expected. We didn't have a Miss Congeniality?

What a great season! No unnecessary catty dramas and all. I hope they keep it short like this with 10 or 11 queens in the future seasons.

Comment

• I was backing DDC before the final, but The Vivienne won the night hands down for me - all three elements were spot on, she pulled it out the bag when it mattered.

Great final for a great series, I’d love to see all of the top 4 live now!

Comment

• Originally posted by xtofer View Post
          Well, as expected. We didn't have a Miss Congeniality?

What a great season! No unnecessary catty dramas and all. I hope they keep it short like this with 10 or 11 queens in the future seasons.
          Oh I disagree lol. I felt like it was too short to truly get to know them. I feel like 12-14 queen's over 12 - 14 episodes is perfect
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• The Vivienne was a deserved winner. Glad I don't have to hear DDC's Joker laugh no more. Ru doesn't like showey queen's (Davina) so it was Viv's to win. DDC her choreo in the challenge reminded me of Aquarias for the American video

Comment

• There's a surprise ep airing tomorrow. It's them reflecting on the series and shows them watching the final and finding out the winner. Should be interesting

Comment

• ^Hopefully we get Miss Congeniality too!
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  ^Hopefully we get Miss Congeniality too!
                  Fingers crossed

Comment

• The Viv is a very deserving winner - still hard to like her thought. DDC is slightly irritating in her own way too but she slayed that final challenge but I wasn't a fan of her final runway.

Most of the queens looked amazing for the comeback runway! A great season overall
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• OMG. Check out Celebrity X-Factor final. Baga Chipz was performing with Jenny Ryan for The Edge Of Glory song. Baga is truly the breakout star from RPDR UK season 1

Comment

• She needs her own impressions show. Howling.

Comment

• Incredibly good!

Comment

• I'm loving all the tour performances

Comment

• Ru Paul's Drag Race UK S1 begins its run on BBC1 starting Friday January 10th at 11.55pm just after the Graham Norton show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                Ru Paul's Drag Race UK S1 begins its run on BBC1 starting Friday January 10th at 11.55pm just after the Graham Norton show.
                                I'm glad it's airing on a proper channel. It's a shitty time slot though

Comment

• Maybe a test run? To see how it will do?

Comment

• Is that not pretty great? Even with that bad time slot?

Comment

• Good to see it programmed on a live channel IMO.

Comment

• Feels a bit pointless though...surely anyone who wants to see it will have watched it, they're not gonna catch it at that time. Feels like they were short of a programme so just shoved that in the space.
                                        1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• I guess they try to attract new viewers, why not?
                                          [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Hopefully if it does well in that time slot they will give it a prime time slot for season 2 showings? Is season 2 scheduled to be an online thing as well? Or ??

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                              Hopefully if it does well in that time slot they will give it a prime time slot for season 2 showings? Is season 2 scheduled to be an online thing as well? Or ??
                                              I guess they're waiting to see the results to decide.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I can’t ever imagine it at 8pm on BBC One but it’d be good if they did a late Saturday night repeat each week maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                  I can’t ever imagine it at 8pm on BBC One but it’d be good if they did a late Saturday night repeat each week maybe?
                                                  Why not?

The first season of Queen of Drags - basically the German version of Drag Race - aired on one of the most popular TV stations on Thursday at 8pm, one of the best slots over here. It didn't do as well as other shows that air during that time, but it still was better received than expected.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X