RuPaulís Drag Race UK [Season 1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    Who would you prefer? Alan and Graham will bring eyeballs which is the main thing!
    Jodie Harsh, Munroe Bergdof, Juno Dawson to name a few.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Paul O’Grady as well? The judging desk is gonna have to be long! Or is he just a guest one week?

Definitely here for UK lipsyncs, and some Kylie (not IWGC).

Comment

Sort of hoping Paul drags Lily out for this though.
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Lily Savage needs to host Snatch Game.

And rename it Blankety Blank

Comment

Will this be more scripted than current US versions?
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Less scripted I reckon. I hope there’s some authenticity

Comment

Why were Michelle and Courtney on UK Big Brother? Are they famous over there?
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Only in the community. UK Celebrity Big Brother is known for having people who are not famous

Comment

I really hope someone does soap characters on Snatch Game i.e. Dot Cotton, Pat Butcher, Gail Platt.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                      Only in the community. UK Celebrity Big Brother is known for having people who are not famous
                      Shade

As for authenticity I think this might remind us more of the older US series’

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        I really hope someone does soap characters on Snatch Game i.e. Dot Cotton, Pat Butcher, Gail Platt.
                        I don’t think their allowed do characters from other shows for copyright reasons or something? I think they actually have to play the person themselves

Comment

Only in the community. UK Celebrity Big Brother was known for having people who are not famous
                          Itís gone.
                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                            I don’t think their allowed do characters from other shows for copyright reasons or something? I think they actually have to play the person themselves
                            I think they have to play real people rather than fictional characters.

There are ways around it though. Like Stacey Layne Matthews playing Monique as her Precious character

Comment

Only 8 episodes.

Tbh, I feel like this is gonna be an experiment rather than a proper series. The queens on the show were invited by the BBC, they didn't audition.

Comment

Hopefully it works, but damn Ru really needs to slow down at this point.
                                That's like 3 drag seasons a year.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Only 8 episodes.

Tbh, I feel like this is gonna be an experiment rather than a proper series. The queens on the show were invited by the BBC, they didn't audition.
                                  Yes, it's just like with S1 of the main RPDR: 8 episodes, 10 queens, most of the queens being invited by the producers, but hopefully no vaseline filter.

Comment

I’m just excited for the lipsyncs... they better do a Girls Aloud song
                                    LJC--->>

Comment

It's going to be trash.
                                      I'l ladly watch behin my hands though.
                                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Ah sorry, wrong thread.

Comment

Geri Horner, Jade Thirlwall, Maisie Williams, Michaela Coel and Andrew Garfield have all been confirmed as guest judges and it will air in September!

Comment

Great guests so far. Only missing Kylie MinGOD.
                                            The stage looks better than the main version.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Where did you see the stage? Honestly homophobic that you didn't post a pic tbh

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apparently the cast will be revealed during DragCon in September
                                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

This look like a cute side hustle
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

Comment

I’m glad it looks like the US set, was worried it might’ve been cheap.

Comment

Look if it doesn’t feature fat old Blackpool Queens called Virginia Discharge with feather boas and sequinned gowns, I’m not playing
                                                              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Working...
                                                              X