No announcement yet.

Frozen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘Frozen 2’ Soundtrack to Feature Kacey Musgraves, Panic! at the Disco, Weezer

The soundtrack for Frozen 2, the Disney animated sequel to the studio’s 2013 mega-hit Frozen, is now available for pre-order. It will be released November 15th, shortly before the film hits theaters on November 22nd. The track list includes seven new original songs from the film’s powerhouse vocal cast, as well as three end-credit renditions from Kacey Musgraves, Panic! At the Disco and Weezer.

The new song titles include “All is Found,” “Some Things Never Change,” “Into the Unknown,” “When I Am Older,” “Lost in the Woods,” “Show Yourself” and “The Next Right Thing.” All were written by Oscar-winning Frozen songwriting duo Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, and will be performed by Frozen 2‘s cast, including Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff and Evan Rachel-Wood. The soundtrack will also include tracks from Frozen 2‘s original score by Christophe Beck.

The three pop acts featured on the soundtrack have each recorded their own renditions of a new song. Musgraves (performing “All is Found”), Panic! At the Disco (performing “Into the Unknown”) and Weezer (performing “Lost in the Woods”) will all appear in the film’s end credits.

“The music of the Lopezes and Christophe Beck are part of the DNA of Frozen,” said Chris Buck, one-half of the director team for Frozen and Frozen 2. “We couldn’t imagine building Frozen 2 without them. They bring such a rich, emotional understanding of the world and characters, and through their incredible music we have been able to really deepen and expand the story.”

“The songs and score of Frozen 2 reflect the growth of the characters and the deepening of their story,” co-director Jennifer Lee said. “The music is fun but emotional, personal yet powerful, intimate but also epic. Kristen, Bobby and Christophe have definitely outdone themselves and taken the music to brave new heights.”

Frozen 2 Original Soundtrack Tracklist

1. “All Is Found,” performed by Evan Rachel Wood
    2. “Some Things Never Change,” performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff
    3. “Into the Unknown,” performed by Idina Menzel (feat. AURORA)
    4. “When I Am Older,” performed by Josh Gad
    5. “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.),” performed by Jonathan Groff
    6. “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Jonathan Groff
    7. “Show Yourself,” performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
    8. “The Next Right Thing,” performed by Kristen Bell
    9. “Into the Unknown,” performed by Panic! At the Disco (end credits)
    10. “All Is Found,” performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
    11. “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Weezer (end credits)
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

OK, so what's the new Let It Go?? I am excited for this movie!

Comment

I read somewhere that they didn't want another song akin to 'Let It Go' in the sequel. Seems like a good mixture of Idina and Kristen on the soundtrack, which is good.

Comment

Just saw this! Loved it, a realy good follow up

Comment

Early U.S.A. numbers:

https://deadline.com/2019/11/frozen-...es-1202792831/

Frozen 2 is bound to score the best opening for an animated pic in November with a current estimated weekend of $130M-$140M after a day’s gross of $45.9M (that includes last night’s $8.5M).

Comment

So much better than the first for me. Really liked it!

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              I read somewhere that they didn't want another song akin to 'Let It Go' in the sequel. Seems like a good mixture of Idina and Kristen on the soundtrack, which is good.
              They definitely wanted it this way, the shade thrown at Let it Go was funny

Comment

I might have missed it but what did the original open with? I have been trying to find the number.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                  I might have missed it but what did the original open with? I have been trying to find the number.
                  in 2013 opening day was $15.2M; for the weekend (Friday-to-Sunday) it opened with $67.4M; for the 5 day (Wed to Sun) was $93.6M

Comment

I can't stop listening to the music. It's so amazing.

Comment

Loved the movie! Olaf was even funnier this time 'round, and the end was such a neat wrap-up of things.
                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

I thought it was really good. Music wasn’t as good as the first - could’ve done with more uptempos. I’m loving Panic!’s version of Into The Unknown though.

Comment

Soundtrack has really grown on me a lot now.
                          Plot-wise I enjoyed it, not quite as much as I enjoyed the plot of the Frozen arc on Once Upon A Time though.

Comment

Soundtrack has really grown on me a lot now.
                            Plot-wise I enjoyed it, not quite as much as I enjoyed the plot of the Frozen arc on Once Upon A Time though.
                            Glad the soundtrack's grown on you. There aren't any songs in the league of "For the First Time in Forever" or "Let It Go" in this new installment and I agree that the plot isn't quite as strong, but I still give them kudos for being able to deliver two brilliant films in a row. Did you stay back to watch the after-credits scene?

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                              Glad the soundtrack's grown on you. There aren't any songs in the league of "For the First Time in Forever" or "Let It Go" in this new installment and I agree that the plot isn't quite as strong, but I still give them kudos for being able to deliver two brilliant films in a row. Did you stay back to watch the after-credits scene?
                              Didn’t know there was one! What was it?

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

Frozen 2 has crossed the $400M mark at the U.S. box office.

Comment

We all saw it coming
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Lost the GG to Missing Link

Comment

Well it's just about the money and not the visitors of the movie.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

This is slaying the box office but somehow it feels like the hype for this is not even half as big as the hype for Frozen 1. Or is it just me?

Comment

I’ve literally seen little to no hype about this. Shocked it’s breaking records

Comment

The hype that surrounded the first movie was basically 50% "Let it go" and this sequel lacks that kind of juggernaut hit, thus the hype is not all there.
                                                Not surprised it's still breaking records nonetheless.

I saw it a few days ago, it was okay. Way too many songs especially in the first half. It made me miss the old animated Disney movies if anything.
                                                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                  The hype that surrounded the first movie was basically 50% "Let it go" and this sequel lacks that kind of juggernaut hit, thus the hype is not all there.
                                                  Not surprised it's still breaking records nonetheless.

I saw it a few days ago, it was okay. Way too many songs especially in the first half. It made me miss the old animated Disney movies if anything.
                                                  I love it when there are a lot of songs in a (Disney) movie. But like you say, Frozen 2 misses out on a song like Let It Go or even For The First Time In Forever, Love Is An Open Door or Do You Want To Build A Snowman.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                  X