No announcement yet.

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

208,000 viewers tuned in for the ninth episode on Wednesday.

The ninth episode was out of this world. The show seriously slowly got better and has been amazing since episode 5. Wow. The trailer for the season finale looks epic as well.

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    I doubt it's going to get a second series. If it miraculously does, it won't get a 3rd unless it drastically changes
    I think there is a chance that it‘ll get renewed. It might not have the best ratings but its social media presence is huge and Freeform has recently renewed shows with worse ratings so we‘ll have to wait and see. I think they are waiting until next week after the finale to announce what’s happening with the show.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

There are rumors that Shay Mitchell aka Emily will appear in the last episode and that she signed a contract to be in a second season. So 1. Is there hope for Emison? 2. Did it get renewed or what?

Really hope it’s true.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

265,000 people tuned in for the season finale. The fourth highest ratings of the show.

I didn’t have time to watch it yet.

Comment

Okay so I have finally watched the season finale and oh my god I am blown away. All those plot twists, epic moments, the answers and the new characters made this the best episode yet. I feel like the show is going to take off from now on and is just getting started because those plot twists were IT!

I knew that I wanted a second season but now I honestly NEED it! I mean even after just one episode The Professor seems to be just as terrifying as A.

I am slayed!

Comment

The show surprisingly just had its German free TV premiere. Mona and Alison had new voice actors which was kinda annoying. Too bad that the show got cancelled just as it got interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X