• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Start date: March 20, 2019

Trailer: https://youtu.be/FdP8tZ09Xfw

Epic teaser: https://youtu.be/9D9A9Uujen0

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists is an upcoming American teen drama mystery thriller television series developed by I. Marlene King. The series is a sequel to Pretty Little Liars and based on the novel The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard.

Everything about the town of Beacon Heights seems perfect, from their top-tier college to their overachieving residents. But nothing in Beacon Heights is as it appears to be. The stress of needing to be perfect leads to the town’s first murder. Behind every Perfectionist is a secret, a lie and a needed alibi.
    I can’t wait for this and I love that it looks like this is going to be similar but not too similar to PLL since I don’t know what I‘m supposed to do with my life since that show ended lmao.

Also can we talk about that teaser?? There are hints at red coat, Ezra‘s book, loser Mona and even A in there!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I'm actually a bit excited for this
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      I'm actually a bit excited for this
      Same
      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Another sneak peek
        https://twitter.com/plltvseries/stat...058012161?s=21

Can't wait!!
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

PPL was such a cringe show, but at the same time it was perfect example of guilty pleasure and every episode went fast for me... I will check this out

Comment

I love PLL but it was a mess. After the doll house episodes it went south fast. Still enjoyed it for the wtf factor

Comment

[MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] your avatar is EVERYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                @Westen your avatar is EVERYTHING
                Sis come help me out in Madonna thread

Comment

I got your back

Comment

Another sneak peek: https://twitter.com/plltvseries/stat...073930752?s=21

Yeah, season 6 was pretty boring and I hated that time jump. I did like season 7 though. And I‘m the only Alex Drake stan lol.

Comment

The first 85 seconds of the first episode: https://youtu.be/asVMzkFEGdA

Comment

That poker face instrumental is very effective!!

Comment

Omfg in the pilot Mona says that she isn’t in Paris anymore because the reasons she was there escaped!! Alex and Mary Drake escaped?? I‘m sooo here for this and this actually gives me hope for a movie in the future. I‘m so excited rn omg!

Comment

Today’s the day!

Comment

Actually quietly excited for this. More than I thought I would be

Comment

Okay so I just watched the premiere and I‘m shaking! I knew that I would like it because PLL is my favorite show of all time but this was just epic! So many twists in that episode and the end had me in shock! I can’t wait for next Wednesday.

Btw the show is currently the #1 trending topic on Twitter with 57,100 tweets and counting!
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 21st, 2019, 02:12.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like it was a good episode. I'm just not sure about the characters yet. Also the ending of the ep was ridiculous. I laughed actually.

It was also really, really predictable. I'll continue watching but I'm not sold yet.

Comment

I was disappointed with the pilot, especially with the new characters. They are all good-looking, rich and have a lot of sex, but that's it. There's no funny character like Hanna or an intellectual nerd like Spencer for example. Instead they are all just bland and there's no one to sympathize with. I won't continue watching.
                                    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Apparently the ratings are horrible.

That was definitely the unfortunate case with The Perfectionists. They lost a whopping half of its already very small premiere show audience! During the premiere, they drew in only 0.457 million viewers, which is in the neighborhood of around 457,000 viewers.

According to the folks over at TVseriesfinale.com, the second episode only drew in a very disappointing 0.235 million viewers, which is only around 235,000. Their ratings score for the 18-49 demographic also dropped quite a bit from 0.18 in the first episode to 0.09! Ouch!
                                      http://ontheflix.com/2019/03/30/pret...s-and-viewers/

I feel bad now because I couldn’t watch this week’s episode. They are making a huge mistake by not allowing international fans to stream the show on their website. They should fix that.

Comment

Last night‘s episode was the best so far. I hate that we already know that Taylor is alive though.

Comment

Episode 1: 457,000 viewers
                                          Episode 2: 235,000 viewers
                                          Episode 3: 286,000 viewers
                                          Episode 4: 314,000 viewers
                                          Episode 5: 216,000 viewers
                                          Episode 6: 241,000 viewers
                                          Episode 7: 174,000 viewers
                                          Episode 8: 199,000 viewers

#RenewThePerfectionists was just trending on Twitter. I honestly think that airing it at the same time as Riverdale and not allowing international fans to stream the episodes is a huge mistake. It literally airs at 3am my time and I only stay up because I am super obsessed and don’t need that much sleep lol. But other international fans who might have work can’t stay up that late.

The first 2 episodes were really kind of boring but the show got better and better since episode 3 and I‘m hooked now. Maybe some of you should give it another chance.

Comment

Meh. I might at some point

Comment

I enjoyed PLL - But I haven't had time to watch any of this revamp.

I should... however reading the comments if there has been no character development (Like Hannah and Spencer), then I'm not sure it'll enjoy it.
                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                              So does her microphone

Comment

I’m a fan of the original PLL but this series is so bad.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I doubt it's going to get a second series. If it miraculously does, it won't get a 3rd unless it drastically changes

Comment

Working...
                                                  X