Dirty John [Netflix Original]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty John [Netflix Original]

Dirty John is an American true crime television series, based on the podcast of the same name by Christopher Goffard, that premiered on November 25, 2018, on Bravo and on Netflix, internationally on February 14, 2019. The series was created by Alexandra Cunningham who also executive produces alongside Richard Suckle, Charles Roven, Mark Herzog, Christopher G. Cowen, and Chris Argentieri. The series was initially given an order for two seasons, the second of which is currently in development.
    The first season was met with a mixed to positive response from critics upon its premiere and managed to garner recognition at various award ceremonies. Britton earned nominations for awards including the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film and the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Limited Series or Movie Made for Television and Garner earned a nomination for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie Made for Television.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

I half-watched the first episode last night and thought it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
      I half-watched the first episode last night and thought it was good.
      I've finished the series just yesterday.

Despite Eric Bana being my favourite man in the whole world, it was a great yet subtle crime series. The finale was pretty savage in comparison to the rather restrained settings of the series though.

Comment

Saw 4 episodes this weekend, and find it VERy GOOD! Eric's performance is really good imo, he has this action hero kind of appeal but here he delivers a quite realistic performance, I 100% bought his performance so far! Really suprised by him, I've seen many movies form him that I enjoyed but his last effort, the Netflix Movie about TV war correspondants, was weak imo.

And Connie's performance is also outstanding. The tense scenes so far are very good.

Great option, you'll be surprised.
        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

I'm excited for this.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I watched it when it first aired as a weekly show on Bravo and enjoyed it a lot! Both Connie Britton and Eric Bana are great in it. I had no idea that it's a real story!
            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

I'll watch this
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It wasn’t unnecessarily dramatic which I loved about it.

Comment

Loved it! The menacing tone throughout was great and the big scene in the final episode was so unexpected at that point!

Comment

I have a crush on Eric Bana since I saw him 15 years ago in 'Troy' in which I found him hotter than Brad Pitt.

Comment

This was amazing. I was totally gripped.

The ending is shocking but it made me uncomfortable on how satisfying it was!
                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Season 2 Promo

Comment

Working...
                        X