Schitt's Creek

I love this show, currently bingeing it on Netflix I'm using from my friend
    Please Stop the Music

This is a fun show, yes.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Started watching this because of Mariah.

Really enjoyable and funny show! Very easy to watch. Moira is hilarious and David is adorable.

Sad this is ending now.
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Season 6 trailer

Comment

Just started watching this last week, and I sped through the five seasons! I love it! Moira is a legend, David is a lovable hot mess, and Patrick is one of the biggest sweethearts on TV. The entire cast is terrific.
          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

I started binge watching this a while back and currently on season 4. I really like it, it's so fun!

Moira Rose is my hero

Comment

I'm also binge watching this today on Netflix - done the whole mof season 1 today, and part way through season 2.

It's such easy to watch TV - I totally fancy David.

Comment

Sadly, this is not available on Netflix (or any other major streaming service) here. Only watched season 1 so far cause I just can‘t be a**ed to stream illegally anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                  It's such easy to watch TV - I totally fancy David.
                  Wait until Patrick comes into the show.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    Wait until Patrick comes into the show.
                    I hope this Patrick and David get it on - I was so disappointed when David slept with Stevie. :( Want a massive gay love affair (which I know comes as I can remember seeing a clip on Twitter with someone singing Always Be My Baby to him ).

Comment

Don't worry Wayne - Schitt's Creek delivered a great story for every character over its run. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        Don't worry Wayne - Schitt's Creek delivered a great story for every character over its run. Enjoy!
                        Indeed!

Comment

Moira is just lovely - I love that she has a different weave in just about every scene.

Comment

Omg, I pine for what David and Patrick have. I’ve also really grown to love Stevie’s character - I think she and Moira are probably my favourite characters (along with David and Patrick obvs). Also, Ted is an underrated supporting character - he has really helped keep Alexis’ character quite enjoyable.

I think I’m on season 4 now, only started yesterday. Such a good show!

Comment

Well, I’ve watched 63 episodes since yesterday and I’m in love.

Its definitely one of my favourite shows of all-time, I haven’t binged like this since I first discovered Grey’s Anatomy over 5 years ago. I can see why this is so well received by those who’ve watched it.

Comment

Well, I’ve watched 63 episodes since yesterday and I’m in love.

Its definitely one of my favourite shows of all-time, I haven’t binged like this since I first discovered Grey’s Anatomy over 5 years ago. I can see why this is so well received by those who’ve watched it.
                                I havent watched the final season yet!

It's crazy how this show makes me so happy, yet emotional, at the same time.

It's good that they ended on a high note, but still wouldn't have minded another season!

Comment

Well, I’ve watched 63 episodes since yesterday
                                  is that even humanly possible

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post

is that even humanly possible
                                    What can I say? I like what I like

I watched the final 3 episodes today up to end of season 5 (so just season 6 still to watch) and they were glorious.

That said, I’m massively anxious over David and Patrick and just thinking about how I have nothing remotely like that.

Also, their respective Simply The Best scenes were some of the cutest TV scenes ever.

Comment

What can I say? I like what I like

I watched the final 3 episodes today up to end of season 5 (so just season 6 still to watch) and they were glorious.

That said, I'm massively anxious over David and Patrick and just thinking about how I have nothing remotely like that.

Also, their respective Simply The Best scenes were some of the cutest TV scenes ever.
                                      Okay, I endorse everything you're saying (David/Patrick are totes relationship goals - they balance each other out perfectly, respect and love each other, have sweet and heartwarming romantic moments), but 63 episodes at roughly 20 minutes per episode, works out to about 21 hours of Schitt's Creek in a single day. You good, Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Okay, I endorse everything you're saying (David/Patrick are totes relationship goals - they balance each other out perfectly, respect and love each other, have sweet and heartwarming romantic moments), but 63 episodes at roughly 20 minutes per episode, works out to about 21 hours of Schitt's Creek in a single day. You good, Wayne?

I watched it across Saturday and Sunday so not quite as bad as you thought But yes, still pretty bad.

Damn the lockdown!

Comment

Comment

This is cleverly done

Comment

I've watched seasons 3-5 again this week...

Comment

I've watched seasons 3-5 again this week...
                                                Have you see Rick and Morty? That one's pretty good.

Comment

I'm so mad at Netflix for not having the same shows everywhere.

I got addicted to that series back in the UK and I fell in love with "The Good Place" in Ukraine but nope, I can't watch the follow-up episodes on my own Netflix account in my own country.

I honestly miss these characters. They were/are hilarious!
                                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                  X