No announcement yet.

Schitt's Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 6 is being added to Netflix in a couple of weeks, can’t wait!

Comment

I love this show! Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I swear Moira is based off of 21st century Madonna. The vague accent, the monstrous narcissism...

Comment

David and Moira are my faves, I personally feel like David, but Moria's mannerisms and accents have me loling too much
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

Season 6 is on Netflix! So excited.

Watched a few episodes last night (David wetting the bed out of excitement for his wedding! Bless) - will blast through the rest tonight after work. Not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to Patrick and David

Comment

Just watched the finale and I was bawling.

Completely overwhelming, the whole blooming final 2 episodes - but what a beautiful way to end the show. It definitely felt like Jonny and Moira arrived with 2 children but departed with 4 - a beautiful show.

So many twists - who’d of thought that Twyla was a secret millionaire?!

That said, I secretly hope that one day, we get a reunion of sorts - I really need to see more on how David and Patrick are living their lives, on how Alexis did on her own in New York, on whether the Jonny/Roland/Stevie business took off, and just anything basically relating to Moira.

Devastated it’s all over.

Comment

Yeah I found the second last episode very emotional. Twyla & Alexis made me cry, then David & Stevie made me cry. I also cried when Alexis & Ted had their dinner earlier in the season.

On the other hand, I SCREAMED when Moira came down the aisle at the wedding.
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

The ending was great, maybe a little too cheesy for me but a great send off. I’m sad it’s finished

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim View Post
                  Yeah I found the second last episode very emotional. Twyla & Alexis made me cry, then David & Stevie made me cry. I also cried when Alexis & Ted had their dinner earlier in the season.

On the other hand, I SCREAMED when Moira came down the aisle at the wedding.
                  The David and Stevie scene outside of David and Patrick's home was very sad but hilarious when David accused Stevie of smelling a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    So many twists - who’d of thought that Twyla was a secret millionaire?!
                    I didn't see that one coming. It was a fun twist.
                    Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [7-6]

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

The David and Stevie scene outside of David and Patrick's home was very sad but hilarious when David accused Stevie of smelling a bit.
                      I loved that scene. Especially the "good people" part. It made me tear up a bit.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

The Emmy nominations are out and I am delighted that Schitt's Creek scored a massive 15 nominations!

BEST COMEDY SERIES
                        BEST COMEDY ACTOR (Eugene Levy)
                        BEST COMEDY ACTRESS (Catherine O'Hara)
                        BEST COMEDY SUPPORTING ACTOR (Dan Levy)
                        BEST COMEDY SUPPORTING ACTRESS (Annie Murphy)
                        OUTSTANDING DIRECTING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (Happy Ending - Dan Levy)
                        OUTSTANDING WRITING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (Happy Ending - Dan Levy)
                        OUTSTANDING WRITING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (The Presidential Suite - David West Read)
                        OUTSTANDING CONTEMPORARY HAIRSTYLING (Happy Ending - Annastasia Cucullo and Ana Sorys)
                        OUTSTANDING CONTEMPORARY MAKEUP - NON-PROSTHETIC (Candice Ornstein and Lucky Bromhead)
                        OUTSTANDING SINGLE-CAMERA PICTURE EDITING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (Happy Ending - Trevor Ambrose)
                        OUTSTANDING SINGLE-CAMERA PICTURE EDITING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (Start Spreading The News - Paul Winestock)
                        OUTSTANDING SOUND MIXING FOR A COMEDY OR DRAMA SERIES (HALF-HOUR) AND ANIMATION (Happy Ending)
                        OUTSTANDING CASTING FOR A COMEDY SERIES (Lisa Parasyn and Jon Comerford)
                        OUTSTANDING CONTEMPORARY COSTUMES (Happy Ending - Debra Hanson and Darci Cheyne)

Happy Ending was the final show FYI.

Sad that some of the fabulous supporting cast didn't receive some love but great for such a cult hit show all the same - I hope that they get some love on the night as they totally deserve all the success in the world.

Comment

It's crazy that this little Canadian show has become so big!, Such a good way to end such a great show.

Getting the likes of Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera commenting and liking his post about it must be so surreal for Dan Levy.

Comment

Hopefully it wins a few and doesn't end up empty handed. It definitely deserved it!

Comment

Comment

I wish Katherine wins and calls the Emmy in her hands Bebe!

Comment

They ate tonight.

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [7-6]

Comment

I could not be more pleased for them all, 7 Emmy wins I think!

Incredible and so richly deserved - I wonder if this success will signal a return to TV in the future, it would certainly bolster ratings! Netflix really did transform the successes of this show and brought it to a much wider audience.

Comment

So impressive!

Comment

I'm sooo happy they did a full sweep. So deserved after all these years. The little show that could!

In total 9 wins with the ones from Creative Emmys (Contemporary Costumes & Casting).

Comment

Fantastic night for them and so well deserved!

Comment

So happy for them! Loved the show
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

They did great! happy for all of them

Comment

I'd never seen it until I started from S1 2 weeks ago and finished S6 earlier this week. Obsessed. WOW. Such a great, simple premise. So much heart. Such great characters.

And you can tell the writers just loved telling this story. One of the best last seasons of a comedy show ever.
                                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Working...
                                                X