Britain’s Got Talent 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain’s Got Talent 2019

So this returned last week, to an average of 8.3m and a peak of 9.7m viewers - up on last year.

My favourite was this woman doing a Victoria Wood turn. The primary school at the end was just a complete rip-off of the Sainsbury’s Christmas advert!

This week’s show had a totally contrived magic trick between Ant & Dec... not at all a ploy by the producers to make us fall back in love with their friendship

10 years old!

Comment

She was good. She needs a lot of work but for 10 she's pretty good
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

I genuinely don't believe that she's only 10. She looks much older and that voice for a 10 year-old.

Comment

I’ve decided anyone sat in the BGT audience deserves shooting in the face. The cringiest of the cringe.

That suffragette dancing act was absolute dogshit. They danced for about 20 seconds and then whacked some white papers out. Bore off.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            I’ve decided anyone sat in the BGT audience deserves shooting in the face. The cringiest of the cringe.
            I could've told you that when they first started turning the show into Gogglebox. Simon Cowell really hasn't a clue. I can't help but laugh at his clueless expressions sometimes.

Comment

Some of the golden buzzers this year have been choices

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                Some of the golden buzzers this year have been choices
                Agreed.

Comment

Amanda Holden screaming “F**K” on live TV in front of 10m viewers

I was just about to comment on her hammy acting and then she did that.

Comment

Amanda Holden screaming “F**K” on live TV in front of 10m viewers

I was just about to comment on her hammy acting and then she did that.

They messed up the camera angles though when the old woman was walking Amanda up the stairs. They tried to spin the camera round the corner but you could see Elizabeth's arm in the background before she switched places with the old woman.

Also the ghost daughter when she escaped from the room, it all went pitch black apart from a thin ray of light where the trap (escape) door was. Being pitch black, it stood out even more to me.

But yes, hearing Amanda shriek the way she did, and then her reaction afterwards was so funny because the act wasn't over.
                    Last edited by JakeP; Mon May 27th, 2019, 20:42.

Comment

That ventriloquist thing was so uncomfortable to watch, Simon was LIVID. Can’t believe he stormed off

Comment

That ventriloquist thing was so uncomfortable to watch, Simon was LIVID. Can’t believe he stormed off
                        I know!! I can't believe it. It was so uncomfortable

Comment

Loved that mysterious magician who had that telepathic Instagram post

Comment

Loved that twist with X being the guy from last year! I really wanted him to win, or the escapologist.

The singing pensioner was a pure sympathy vote, classic “our heroes” Simon Cowell fodder. Absolute joke of a winner.

I found that comedian Kojo so unfunny and the way he says “ladies and gentlemen” every other sentence. Siobhan was also a let down this time.

I’m glad the school didn’t win - they were shoddy as hell this time

Both the tall magician and the magic “group” disappointed on the finale - I found the former quite boring, with the latter being amateur.

Diversity and SuBo on the finale... this show is so stuck in that series! The other competitors are paid dust in comparison.

Wish they’d count down the finalists in reverse order like they used to do.

Comment

Working...
                            X