No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Not sure if there is a topic already, but its just been revealed Oscar winner Rami Malek will play the Villain in the upcoming movie next year.

Daniel Craig to face off against Rami Malek in James Bond's 25th film
    Full Story: https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...25-p51hcx.html

In a promotional video tied to the start of production on the upcoming 007 sequel, filmmakers behind the movie unveiled the cast and confirmed Oscar-winner Rami Malek will be the villain, but stopped short of sharing a moniker for the spy thriller. It will continue under its working title of Bond 25.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Yay!

Comment

Glad they finally managed to get this off the ground - lots of dramas behind the scenes, starting with Daniel Craig not wanting to return.

Personally I think his run of Bond films have been the best and they have a loose storyline that hopefully will be tied up nicely in this final chapter.

I hope B26 doesn’t just recast, but confirmed 007 is ‘replaced’ every time and that James Bond is a code name.
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        Glad they finally managed to get this off the ground - lots of dramas behind the scenes, starting with Daniel Craig not wanting to return.

Personally I think his run of Bond films have been the best and they have a loose storyline that hopefully will be tied up nicely in this final chapter.

I hope B26 doesn’t just recast, but confirmed 007 is ‘replaced’ every time and that James Bond is a code name.
        I think his "not wanting to return" had to do more with "let's see how much they're willing to pay me"

Comment

My husband Billy Magnussen is scheduled to be in it as well.

Comment

Excited for this! Probably the last one for Daniel Craig. Will be curious to see how this one will turn out, and to see who will follow up Craig
            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              My husband Billy Magnussen is scheduled to be in it as well.
              This is what sold it to me too.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is HUGE. omg
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Who will sing the theme song

Comment

Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                        Who will sing the theme song

Just posted this in the Beyoncé topic. I would love it and I think it could be true. I don’t need Jay-Z to be on it because they did too many songs together already. But a really epic Bond Song by Bey would be a dream!
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wait, so we’re getting a female black Bond?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            Wait, so we’re getting a female black Bond?
                            !! Ain't that exciting? After all the fuss about Idris Elba, I can't believe they went for it.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Sobbing.

I’ve never cared for this series tho.
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I hope Beyoncé does the theme song. I really think she would work really hard to give us an anthem and we really need another good Bond song after that last mess.

Say what you want about "Spirit" Idc but I think a Bond song sung by her would be a moment in pop history

Comment

They have a lot of guts with this move. I support this.
                                  Not Beyonce on the soundtrack though...Lord please.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    !! Ain't that exciting? After all the fuss about Idris Elba, I can't believe they went for it.
                                    I think its exciting too! Hope Lashana will be good. A very bold move from the producers!
                                    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

It ssays bond will still feature so yeah we are getting a female 007 but not a female bond unfortunately lol
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Terrible move. Why is it not suprising that they have decided a Woman should take over . . . watch this last 1 film when no one goes to see it. I am all fine for Female spy films etc but this film series is about a White Male Spy simple as.

Comment

I think it is possible she will be the current 007, until his help is needed. If that is the case, I would definitely be excited to see this. I would have loved a spin off for women though. 009 or something...lol

But I will say, we need to see more of the 00 agents. 007 cannot be the only badass agent they have!!!!
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                            I think it is possible she will be the current 007, until his help is needed. If that is the case, I would definitely be excited to see this. I would have loved a spin off for women though. 009 or something...lol

But I will say, we need to see more of the 00 agents. 007 cannot be the only badass agent they have!!!!
                                            I think 00 agents have been in older Bond movies.... didn’t one of them turn bad? Golden Eye or something involving a big satellite dish rings a bell.

It also wouldn’t surprise me if the 00 status was applied to both male and female operatives - a female 007 and a male 007.,but we’ll see.

I have loved the Daniel Craig movies and think he is the ultimate Bond, so Bond 26 will be interesting when they get around to someone new.

But I don’t expect them to pull a Doctor Who and give us a female lead for the next few movies. Bond is traditionally a movie for a male audience, and unlike Doctor Who, that audience hasn’t changed (though I’m not saying women can’t enjoy Bond).
                                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                              Terrible move. Why is it not suprising that they have decided a Woman should take over . . . watch this last 1 film when no one goes to see it. I am all fine for Female spy films etc but this film series is about a White Male Spy simple as.
                                              Why am I not surprised.

Comment

Why am I not surprised.
                                                Don't know? why are you not surprised?

Comment

I really hope beyonce does the theme song

Comment

No to Beyonce doing the theme. I want Jazmine Sullivan, Lana, Fantasia, or Adele back!
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Why am I not surprised.
                                                      I know right?
                                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Someone mentioned that maybe there is a female 007 and a male 007.

Although I will support my Black women, so I will be watching!!! But I can also understand the confusion and disagreements about the possible changes. James Bond has been around for 60 years. Its a series that I can watch over and over. The character going from male to female is a big change that was not necessary. They could have made a female the MAIN villain. I was actually anticipating that move to be made. Yes there have been female villains in 007 films, but there has yet to be a film where the female is the MAIN villain.

I also would have loved a 00 agent to be just as badass as 007 is. Although Jinx (Halle Berry) was not a 00 agent, her role and performance was perfectly matched with James Bond. Just like James, she had sex appeal, great agent skills, great combat/weapon skills, and similar to James saving her from the lasers, she saved him from the helicopter crash. IMO, that was the best representation of a female that could go toe-to-toe with James Bond. Also, it did not feel forced.

...my opinion.
                                                        Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                          I know right?
                                                          Can you guys/girls/whomever please explain why it’s not ok to be ok with this but it was ok to complain about Scarlett Johanssen in Ghost in the Machine?

Comment

They should just make a female bond franchise all together.
                                                            Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                            X