Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    I think 00 agents have been in older Bond movies.... didn’t one of them turn bad? Golden Eye or something involving a big satellite dish rings a bell.
    Yes Goldeneye had 006 Alec Trevelyan (Sean Bean) back from thought to be dead and turning out to be the main villain. According to the Bond Wiki, a few of the others have either been mentioned or their part in the movie a brief cameo or entirely offscreen (eg, 009 in The World Is Not Enough).

    The 009 from Octopussy was Killed in Action in the opener and 007 takes his place on the mission, and 002 and 004 appear in a training mission in The Living Daylights. https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/00_agents
    Last edited by Affillate; Tue July 16th, 2019, 13:09.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

    Comment


    • #32
      I don't understand how they didn't/don't get Lana to make a bond theme. She's basically perfect for it.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
        Can you guys/girls/whomever please explain why it’s not ok to be ok with this but it was ok to complain about Scarlett Johanssen in Ghost in the Machine?
        Because she wasn't Asian.... Its quite simple to understand. Bonds ethnicity or gender isn't important. I don't get how you don't understand that
        Love you like a love song!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          Because she wasn't Asian.... Its quite simple to understand. Bonds ethnicity or gender isn't important. I don't get how you don't understand that
          IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!

          the Character from Ghost in the Machine was originally Asian just like 007 was originally Male & White, Scar Jo wasn't playing as Asian person was she!. One is racism and one isn't . . . I don't see a difference though.

          I want it noted that I am not racist, Pose is one of my favourite shows, I just have a problem with in this day and age racism has gone so far back the other way in films etc. Not ok to complain about Ariel (who was animated) but it's ok to complain about Ghost in the Machine (also animated) only one difference and it's that Scar Jo is White.

          Comment


          • #35
            As if you just said 'I can't be racist because I watch pose.' Smdh
            Love you like a love song!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
              IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!

              the Character from Ghost in the Machine was originally Asian just like 007 was originally Male & White, Scar Jo wasn't playing as Asian person was she!. One is racism and one isn't . . . I don't see a difference though.

              I want it noted that I am not racist, Pose is one of my favourite shows, I just have a problem with in this day and age racism has gone so far back the other way in films etc. Not ok to complain about Ariel (who was animated) but it's ok to complain about Ghost in the Machine (also animated) only one difference and it's that Scar Jo is White.
              Do me one favour and stop saying "Ghost in the machine" - it's "Ghost in the shell".

              Now, let me give this a try: "Ghost in the shell" is a Japanese Manga, followed by numerous Japanese Animes and TV series. While the action takes places in a fictional universe, everything and everyone has Japanese names, including Scarlett Johansson's role, who's name is Major Motoko Kusanagi... if that doesn't scream "role that should to be played by an Asian woman" to you, I don't know what would. For good measure, let me remind you that Japan has the most homogenous population in the world, with 99 % being Japanese and the remaining 1% being other Asians. So, a white Motoko Kusanagi in a world filled with Japanese names and things should seem a little weird, even to you.

              Now on to James Bond, a movie series based on a British book that revolves around a British spy with a British name. Yes, he is male and white, but like every spy is referred to by a code: 007. It has now been announced that his code number 007 will be taken over by a British black woman during or by the end of the next Bond movie, which will still feature said British white male spy.

              And you really don't see a difference between the two examples? She is NOT James Bond, she is a spy who (for reasons not yet known) will inherit his code number. They will possibly (not necessarily) continue the franchise with her, because maybe, just maybe, they felt after 25 movies and 6 different actors, James has earned his retirement.
              So unless you think there is no such thing as a black British spy or a female British spy or, heaven help us, a female black British spy... why exactly does the lead of future spy movies to come from this franchise have to be male and white?

              If it's so hard to stomach, watch Jason Bourne... ever since Casino Royale the other JB hasn't been that much different anyway.

              Comment


              • #37
                She came.
                She saw.
                She conquered.
                That’s [MENTION=20691]LittleLinda[/MENTION] for you, guys.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  She came.
                  She saw.
                  She conquered.
                  That’s [MENTION=20691]LittleLinda[/MENTION] for you, guys.
                  Yaaas!
                  Love you like a love song!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    You got me!!!! Now let’s hope they reboot Beverley Hill Cop with someone like Emma Stone!!!

                    though that would probably be different somehow too.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                      You got me!!!! Now let’s hope they reboot Beverley Hill Cop with someone like Emma Stone!!!

                      though that would probably be different somehow too.
                      Omg because wthni ity isn't important to Beverly hills cop. How are you failing to understand this? Its clearly built in racism. You can't fool people.
                      Love you like a love song!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                        Omg because wthni ity isn't important to Beverly hills cop. How are you failing to understand this? Its clearly built in racism. You can't fool people.
                        1, You do not know me

                        2, Of course you jump straight to be being "Racist" because I don't share the same opinion as you

                        3, If you are going to call someone a Racist actually know what you are talking about because that is very nasty

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                          1, You do not know me

                          2, Of course you jump straight to be being "Racist" because I don't share the same opinion as you

                          3, If you are going to call someone a Racist actually know what you are talking about because that is very nasty
                          I apologise for insinuating that you where being racist. You're right. It was nasty so I am sorry. However i do find your reasoning to be deeply rooted in racism. You may not see it that way, but others can. It's not about a difference of opinion its about WHY you have that opinion. People have explained that the examples you used where incorrect as their ethnicity is important to the character or the story. You've failed to understand that. You keep trying to justify it and I don't feel it should be justified. I just wish you'd outright just say 'I don't want ariel for the role because she's black' or 'I don't want bond to be a female or black' just say it. Don't hide behind 'it's always been this way so it must be exactly the same'

                          Again, I apologise for the nasty comment. I've tried to explain as best as I can.
                          Love you like a love song!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            No Time To Die.
                            Yep, that's the title of the movie!
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Sound like a title for a 007 knockoff. All Craig Bond movies had great titles so far, this one isn't it.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                              .

                              Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                next one will be called: Dyin' tomorrow ...Not!

                                Comment


                                • #46
                                  Die Another Day re-hash.
                                  THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                                  Comment


                                  • #47
                                    What a lame title LOL.
                                    The franchise is overrated anyway.
                                    Time for that girl 007 to be honest.

                                    Comment


                                    • #48
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                      Comment


                                      • #49
                                        We need Dual to get the Bond Theme Song
                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                        Comment


                                        • #50
                                          Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          We need Dual to get the Bond Theme Song
                                          will prob go to billy elitish or Popsmalone or somewhat

                                          Comment


                                          • #51
                                            "Noooooooo Tiiiiiiiiime to kiiiiiiiiiiiiillll. No no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIMMMMME to KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL"
                                            Diva!!!

                                            Comment


                                            • #52
                                              I am ready for Mariah’s “All I want for christmas is no time to die” to hit the charts in April 2020

                                              Comment


                                              • #53
                                                is that The Love Boat font? lol

                                                Comment


                                                • #54
                                                  Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                  will prob go to billy elitish or Popsmalone or somewhat
                                                  I think it's between Lana , Beyonce, Ed and Dua Lipa
                                                  Forever Young

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #55
                                                    Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                    I think it's between Lana , Beyonce, Ed and Dua Lipa
                                                    Lana sounds like a great fit for Bond tbh

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #56
                                                      I hope it will better then Writings On The Wall though, don't realy like that one

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #57
                                                        Really like the look of it. I'm not a huge bond fan, but yeah, I'll watch this cos my husband loves them
                                                        Love you like a love song!

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #58
                                                          The poster for this is so bad. All of them for Craig’s films have been.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #59
                                                            I hope Jazmine Sullivan gets to do the Bond theme.
                                                            Diva!!!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #60
                                                              Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                              is that The Love Boat font? lol
                                                              Yes! Hilarious!!!

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X