X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
    The official album will be released on 8th May
    https://eurovoix.com/2020/03/26/euro...eleased-may-8/
    Great, thanks for sharing this information!

I'm not really sure why there's a delay but I'm happy there's an official release at all.

Also good to hear about the alternative Eurovision that will air in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murat View Post
      There'll be an alternative Eurovision show on May 16th, hosted in Rotterdam and presented by the same trio announced for the 2020 contest.
      I think it's a lovely gesture and will at least give us some much needed entertainment in May.

I'd rather have a show like this than nothing at all.

Comment

• Sounds good!
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Not sure how it will work with the UK already announcing it's own alternative show. Which tbh I was never excited about as it sounds like another show to remember ABBA, Brotherhood of Man ets...there should be a show like this to give this years entries some spotlight.
          1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
            Not sure how it will work with the UK already announcing it's own alternative show. Which tbh I was never excited about as it sounds like another show to remember ABBA, Brotherhood of Man ets...there should be a show like this to give this years entries some spotlight.
            Urgh i didn't know this. Typical BBC just forever basking in 70s eurovision glory. The BBC are literally 50 years behind the times aren't they?

Hopefully they will upload this onto the official eurovision YouTube channel. <3

Comment

Not sure how it will work with the UK already announcing it's own alternative show. Which tbh I was never excited about as it sounds like another show to remember ABBA, Brotherhood of Man ets...there should be a show like this to give this years entries some spotlight.
              And no doubt Katrina & The Waves will be wheeled out for the umpteenth time so everyone can wave their mini Union Jacks.

Comment

• Germany also announced an own alternative show made by Stefan Raab, who comes back from his retirement just for this event.

I guess they will air it on another day instead, would make more sense IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                  Germany also announced an own alternative show made by Stefan Raab, who comes back from his retirement just for this event.

I guess they will air it on another day instead, would make more sense IMO.
                  Oh wow, I guess this will be huge
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Austria is also holding their own ESC contest with public voting.
                    I believe it will be aired at another time than the actual, official ESC show from Rotterdam.
                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• I listened to most of the songs from this year contest and honestly... We dodged a bullet. Such a weak year.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I don't get how these shows are supposed to happen since live television is mostly on hold.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          Austria is also holding their own ESC contest with public voting.
                          I believe it will be aired at another time than the actual, official ESC show from Rotterdam.
                          How will that work? Will Austria maybe play all the music videos (or pre-recorded performances) and then let the public vote for their favourite. The song with the most votes wins?

If true, i would've loved something similar from the BBC but like Shane posted, the BBC would just have us voting for our favourite ABBA song. (not hating on ABBA btw, it's just the BBC are so determined to pigeonhole eurovision to the 70s therefore forever keeping it a dated concept).

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post

How will that work? Will Austria maybe play all the music videos (or pre-recorded performances) and then let the public vote for their favourite. The song with the most votes wins?
                            Yes, the videos will be shown. Have not found any link with the ORF but here is an article from ESC Today
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Slovenia became the final country to release their song to streaming platforms last week

Comment

• Quarantine version of "Think About Things".
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Also the first episode of Eurovision Home Concerts came out yesterday. It features Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Rasmussen, Tamara Todevska and Slavko.

Comment

• ^ It was fun too watch! Never been a fan of Slavko though. Tamara sounded great!

Also Valentina or Serhat definitely need to make an appearance

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                        ^ It was fun too watch! Never been a fan of Slavko though. Tamara sounded great!
                                        Slavko persona is strange, it almost feels like he's aware of his comedic self, but sometimes it looks like he's completely serious.

Comment

• ^ Haha exactly!

Comment

• In just three weeks, UNO is the fourth most popular video on Eurovisions Youtube channel with 60m views. It’s gonna be second in a day or so. It could end up being the most watched Eurovision video ever without even going to Eurovision

Comment

In just three weeks, UNO is the fourth most popular video on Eurovisions Youtube channel with 60m views. It’s gonna be second in a day or so. It could end up being the most watched Eurovision video ever without even going to Eurovision
                                              that's what happens when Russia basically send an equivalent of their own Pewdiepie, but with a considerable music career.
                                              I think if youtube was that popular in post-Soviet countries 10-15 years ago, "Dancing Lasha Tumbai" would have been the most popular video on the channel.

Comment

• FRANCE just expunged the existence of their utterly horrendous and most horrible entry of all times from all online platforms and replaced it with a pretty solid version of the song.

Hopefully, we will be getting this final version on CD! It still lacks originality but at least, they tried to make it sound more authentic and organic and it suits Tom so much more!
                                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Hopefully, we will be getting this final version on CD! It still lacks originality but at least, they tried to make it sound more authentic and organic and it suits Tom so much more!
                                                  That's so much better than the initial Westlife-ish atrocity

Comment

FRANCE just expunged the existence of their utterly horrendous and most horrible entry of all times from all online platforms and replaced it with a pretty solid version of the song.
                                                    I love the first version. And grateful it's still on Spotify. But I'll give the new version a listen too.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X