No announcement yet.

Eurovision Song Contest 2020, Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Albania have been bringing it lately. This one's interesting.
    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Austria will be represented by Vincent Bueno with the up-tempo song "Alive"

https://eurovision.tv/story/austria-...rotterdam-2020
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Damn, I forgot about the ticket sale today!

Anyways, let me try to get in now. But I think it will be tough to get through the queue....

Comment

• How much are the little tix?
          [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
            How much are the little tix?
            Tickets are sold-out anyway but there will be two more waves (one in the end of January).

Semi-Final:
            First Tier (seated) 158.50€
            Second Tier (seated) 118,50€
            Limited View (seated) 68,50€
            Accessible Seats: 118,50€

Final:
            First Tier (seated) 248.50€
            Second Tier (seated) 198,50€
            Limited View (seated) 88,50€
            Accessible Seats: 198,50€

The standing tickets are only available for OGAE fanclub members. These tickets which include all three live shows cost 799€.
            It's f*cking ridiculous. I'm so glad I stopped being a member of the German fanclub. When I attended Eurovision editions live (2012 - 2015), the prices for these ticket packages were 250-450€.

Comment

• Dear God!
              [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• I wish to see Marija Akelan in NF with a song on Lithuanian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27josOCqBU
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyo_5loooDQ
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpMIGoxH0yU
                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• We will have heard the first official Eurovision entry by the end of this week <3

Comment

• Rumor has it Kylie Minogue has been approached for the intermission.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Rumor has it Kylie Minogue has been approached for the intermission.
                      OMG yas queen.

...and i already know for sure that Kylie won't hit as many bum notes as Madonna did. I so hope Kylie releases another almighty poppers o' clock anthem to coincide with this.

Comment

• Arilena Ara
                        will represent Albania with the song 'Shaj'

Live

Studio
                        ˇEh, mamá!
                        Me quiero matar
                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Albania are bringing the drama again. They are just failing to bring something that will appeal to the masses.

Comment

• ^Agree, i think this won't give Albania a good result

Comment

• A few more names for our pre selection in February were dropped during the Melbourne Carols telecast last night: Diana Rouvas (Winner of The Voice 2019) and Jack Vidgen (Winner AGT 2011, returned to compete in The Voice 2019 as an ‘all star’).
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• I don't want to believe in this personal sentence, but...

Can we ban Lithuania from Eurovision 2020 for such dreadful line-up in national pre-selection ?

I'm ruined.
                                My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• ^ Is it that bad? :-(

Btw if anyone is actualy coming to Rotterdam, feel free to pm me on which metro to take, or where to eat or anything!

Comment

• At least if Lithuania send something truly dreadful it’ll be the most interesting thing they’ve sent in years.

Comment

• We love a sexy representant.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Looking forward to the first song to drop. (Albania hasn't released it yet, right?)
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• France can happily take my 12 points

Comment

• All 16 entries of Portugal NF has been released
                                            Some interesting ones.

Funky.

Retro & cheeky.

Something more like modern Portuguese music on the radio.

Beautiful pop ballad.
                                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Do we know when the Melodifestivalen songs are released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                                France can happily take my 12 points
                                                You mean 12 cm?
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The Portuguese entries aren't my cup of tea, sadly. After amazing three years, I thought that Portugal would slay me once again but they clearly need to grow on me.

The French choice is great as well. Eye-candy as well as interesting voice!

More Eurovision news:
                                                  Iceland's Eurovision participation will be sponsored by NETFLIX!

North Macedonia revealed its entrant and it's Vasil Garvanliev! It's a very bold and interesting choice! He's lived in the US, Canada, Italy and the UK, has been doing ethno-pop with many progressive elements and he's quite known in his home country and promotes equal rights. He's openly gay and still sells out concerts in his country which is huge for the Balkan region! - Of course, it can go either way, but I'm happy with his nominiation and I wish him all the best! Oh, and he's also a classically trained opera singer!

Comment

• Love that ^^^ something like that could be a real threat, I could see it appealing to both East and West.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X