Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Bergendahl - Kingdom Come - 7 / 10
    Her weakest MF song, but still good.
    Staging is average. Please, remove those dances and change "Barbara Dex award" dress.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• At this stage Australia's song appeals to me the most. Latvia's entry is too try hard and i agree with Shane it just gets boring by the end. Italy's entry is pleasant but it's no Soldi.

Comment

• Italy is nice.
        Latvia is awful, i nornaly love deep raw voices, but this isn't doing anything for me.

Comment

• Was hoping Vanessa Amorosi would represent Australia. She should have gone with Hello Me. One of her best songs since Absolutely Everybody .
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Shame Italy went with that, don't know what happened to Elodie in the end, I thought she was a contender for another high finish but the song they've gone with is another Duncan Laurence, so it'll be competing against too many of the same thing.
            1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
              Latvia to me is what Telemoveis was to many people last year..I just don't get it and I kinda dislike it sorry
              If only it was in Latvian at least
              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Italy will probably do alright (top 10), but this isn't a winner at all. Maybe that's the year of Russia after all.

Comment

• Ukrainian NF has that one classic mass market entry

Comment

• I don't know what to make of those two NF entries

one from Norway

one from Ukraine

Comment

• Roxen will represent Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                        Maybe that's the year of Russia after all.
                        Russia will not win at least before 2024.

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post

Russia will not win at least before 2024.
                          who knows, maybe they all will be fed up with Kirkorov and just surrender him the trophy

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                            one from Norway
                            Is it future Eurovision winner ?

Comment

Is it future Eurovision winner ?
                              it's gonna be a fun season then

Comment

• I can't at those two songs you posted Regardless of subject matters, the production, styling etc is so Eurovision 2002 on both of them. Let's be vegan and let's be gay!

Comment

• Eurovision 2002 > Eurovision 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                    I can't at those two songs you posted Regardless of subject matters, the production, styling etc is so Eurovision 2002 on both of them. Let's be vegan and let's be gay!
                                    Could just send Lou from 2003 back with new lyrics...

Comment

Eurovision 2002 > Eurovision 2020.
                                      Afro-Dite were the clear favourites that year during the whole NF season, probably not your cup of tea.

Comment

I can't at those two songs you posted Regardless of subject matters, the production, styling etc is so Eurovision 2002 on both of them. Let's be vegan and let's be gay!
                                        Totally.
                                        Add to that mix this failed NF entry from Latvia as well.

The difference between 2002 and 2020 is that those whacky ones used to go all the way to Eurovision for better or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katie View Post

Could just send Lou from 2003 back with new lyrics...

Exactly right and the writer of that song is the same one that has given us gems like "Chain Of Lights" and "Spirit Of The Night" in recent years...so still has never left that 2002 era

Comment

Exactly right and the writer of that song is the same one that has given us gems like "Chain Of Lights" and "Spirit Of The Night" in recent years...so still has never left that 2002 era
                                            The man, the myth, the legend of San Marino.

Comment

• Fan favourite for Norway final for tonight, for me is too similar to both Replay and Like It from last year.

Armenia and Lithuania will also pick their entry tonight.

Comment

• Lithuania

Norway

Comment

• Lithuania got Billie Eillish very wrong and Ulrikke may want my attention, but she didn't get it, I got bored pretty quickly.

Comment

• So Norway passed on KEiiNO 2.0 and Fuego 3.0? I can see why, although I bloody loved One Last Time. I think it would have done great in the televote. Wild is fun, but definitely too late to the party.

Attention is quite nice once it gets going. She has a nice voice, but ironically it’s a bit forgettable in places. A good remix and staging will probably help a lot though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X