Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GERMANY'S NEXT TOP MODEL (by HEIDI KLUM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total mess! The only part worth watching was the intro with Martina Hill, tbqh. Glad Simone won though, despite the many stumbles.

Comment

What a weird final with the worst possible winner.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Every year it seems that the final can't get any worse than the year before but then it does! The 'live wedding' of Theresia and her sugar daddy was the worst part. I guess next year a pregnant contestant will give birth to her baby in front of the audience, and Heidi will cut the umbilical cord.
        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Congrats to Simi for winning this season!

I wasn't always sure what to think about her (I was actually more team Sarah I have to admit) but she was BY FAR the best model of the season, having slayed all runways and basically all shootings as well. So it became very obvious that she'll be the winner very soon and the others couldn't keep that level.

The Top3 still is weird though, Cńcilia and Sayana would have been barely Top10 in other seasons. But congrats to them as well. I guess Vanessa would have been the clear runner-up if she would have been part of the Final.

I didn't watch the Final so can someone please tell me how the performances were? Are they worth to check out?
          And what did Channing Tatum do there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I didn't watch the Final so can someone please tell me how the performances were? Are they worth to check out?
            And what did Channing Tatum do there?
            - rubbish
            - that would be a big fat NO from me
            - promoting his stripper show

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
              - rubbish
              - that would be a big fat NO from me
              - promoting his stripper show
              Thanks... that's what I expected to hear to my questions to be honest

A shame. Though I have to say I rarely enjoyed the Finals of the show, they're often really disappointing.

Comment

there is actually not a single thing worth watching from the final imho! apart from Simi being announced as the winner.

Good to see this cycle to be over now. It can only get better hopefully...

Simi is my first fav to win the show since 2010! In 2016, 2017 and 2018 my favs were the runner-ups respectively (Elena C., SERLINA and Julianna). In 2011, the wonderful Rebecca Mir was runner-up, too.

My favorite contestants of all time from this show are: Serlina C12, Rebecca C6, Louisa C5, Alisar C5, Elena C. C11.

By the way, Heidi Klum announced 6 more cycles the other day.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

6 more cycles?

Well, I'm here for it. Even though this season was obviously weaker than previous season, it was still cool to have it back on TV every Thursday. Thursday evening are usually so boring without GNTM

Comment

The show needs a major revamp in my opinion. This year was way too trashy overall, as shown in the live wedding
                    some weird eliminations, too.

Comment

OMG Gerda Lewis is the next bachelorette

Comment

I kinda stan her tbh.

When she was introduced on GNTM last year, I thought she's that arrogant girl of the cycle... but it's the opposite. And I kinda stan her body, too.
                        Should've made the Top 10 tbh (not from a model aspect, but she put a positive vibe to the show IMO )

This is the first Bachelorette cycle that I am going to watch. I'll stan.

Comment

so, the filming for cycle 15 has officially started.

this time around they film earlier than usually (~ November) as Heidi is going to film another show (Drag Race Germany).

Let's see how this affects the overall show (jobs, AMFAR Gala, etc.).
                          Would be weird if they already finish filming in December and we won't see anything until February and the final would be in May.

Comment

The 15th cycle finally starts on January 30th.

So, I've learned they did the castings in September already but they didn't start filming until November (when Queen Of Drags was finished with filming), so it's a smiliar pattern like the last cycle's. They are still filming as a few girls are left. Should be the Top 10 by now. I've read some spoilers, but idk, this time I'm not really interested in checking the girls out before the show starts next week.

Comment

I've been pleasantly surprised by the first episode so far! The girls are more interesting and diverse than last year, and I think that this season will be a good one!

Comment

Not really having a clear favorite as of now, but it usually happens the next few episodes.

I do like the girl who missed the fitting , she's cute.

The girl that looks like Ajsa from C10 is my least favorite among others

For the first time since 2017 they picked a great opening track for the intro.
                                Last edited by luckyONE; Sat February 1st, 2020, 11:51.

Comment

No big losses in the second elimination.

The photo shooting was so bad. GNTM has such a huge budget and they waste it on something like this.

Lucy got on my nerves on the second episode. I love Lijana, she's my fav so far. Also, Nastya was rather likeable this episode.

I want to hug Valeria and tell her she's good the way she is.

Comment

Julia is so annoying.
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Lucy needs to go already.

I enjoyed yesterday's episode, finally they showed some girls.

Where did they hide Vivian? She's gorgeous!

Comment

Seriously, why do they keep excusing Lucy's performance? She needs to be out already.

I lost one of my favs this week - Sarah S.

They should start showing Vivian more, I love her.

Comment

I didn't like the decisions in the last episode.

Comment

For some reason I'm watching this again after skipping the last 10 seasons Yeah it's getting laughable that someone like Lucy is still in there while Sarah S. has to go
                                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Am I the only one who loves Maribel? Lijana on the other hand is starting to get on my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                                Am I the only one who loves Maribel? Lijana on the other hand is starting to get on my nerves.
                                                I like Maribel as a person but somehow she hasn't convinced me yet as a model. Though her walk last episode was good.

Comment

she's a non factor to me.

But so is Jacky, and she seems to be a Heidi favorite.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this season so far. The challenges are way too difficult, some of their performances are truly awful. Also, I still don't get why they choose some of their photos, when sometimes you see better ones during their shoot but they end up getting a bad one they will never ever use once they're out of the show.

But, I actually like most of the girls and there's no one I truly dislike. Lucy needs to go as soon as possible, she's got the best personality but her runways are terrible and the personality and her shootings don't make up for that IMO.

Sad to see Marie and Sarah S. going so soon, especially the latter. She was awesome so far and was far from being the first in the latest episode. Don't get that decision, but to be honest she also wasn't my fave so I'm not too mad about it.

Nastya and Mareike are by favorite two by far. Tamara is made for reality TV and unlike Lucy, she also has some solid performances and deserves to stay a little bit longer for entertainment purposes. Plus with the last episode, I feel she finally realized how she comes across to others and may improve that now. Jacky is growing on me, love some of Lijana's performances and I hope she steps a bit down otherwise she'll be 'too much' very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X