RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12

Filming starts in July, airing in 2020 (presumably).

My goodness - Ru girl you need to slow down. I understand the term striking while the iron is hot, but this is ridic.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

At this point, the iron aint even hot. Itís burnT.
      With AS5 and RPDR UK coming, this is a total drag race overload.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That iron has melted, been milked, already done had herses.

Comment

No premiere date yet?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            No premiere date yet?
            Well, AS5 is coming first and there's also no premiere date for that one yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Well, AS5 is coming first and there's also no premiere date for that one yet...
              Another All Stars?
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Another All Stars?
                Yes!

They already shot it in Summer (I think around July this year) and the running order up to the Top3 already leaked months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                  Yes!

They already shot it in Summer (I think around July this year) and the running order up to the Top3 already leaked months ago
                  Hope it's not as messy as AS3 and AS4 then
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Everything went quiet in Drag Race land in the U.S. Where's the primiere date for AS5 at least. I know ALOT of DR will be coming in the next year though AS5, S12, CR and DR:UK S2

Comment

I'm expecting the season announcement for this by the end of the month. They announced the cast last year on January 24th and the show started to air on February 28th.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

^who the hell knows anymore? Looks Like they will finish filming season 13 before season 12 airs by the looks of things.

Comment

Soon there'll be as many series of allstars as regular.
                          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Maybe the release of RuPaul's new album (EP? Whatever) is a sign?

Comment

Airs 28th February

The queens have also just been revealed and honestly I’m impressed! Lots of distinguishable queens there I think

Comment

TRAILER:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuVJPcw6R1c
                                Last edited by xtofer; Thu January 23rd, 2020, 18:26.

Comment

Meh. I’m not impressed. Is that Trixie? Is she back again??? Lol

most of them barely have followers on IG. Is that usual? The most was 59k

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                    most of them barely have followers on IG. Is that usual? The most was 59k
                                    Yes, that's pretty normal for most queens. Most of them start to get several k's after the announcement (so from now on) and then tons of followers when the show airs.

Comment

Ok, watched the trailer now. Love it!

Lol at Trixie, she really looks like her. There's also one who reminded me of Scarlet, one of Adore and another one of Lineysha Sparx

Also surprised it's coming so soon! So AS5 really airs nearly a year after they shot it.

Anyways, looking forward to this!

Comment

The one sat on the floor with the red hat looks like Halsey and the one far left looks like Kennedy.
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I love Widow Von’Du‘s look, it’s like Missy Elliott meets Left Eye.
                                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Heidi N Closet reminds me of Kennedy Davenport

Comment

I watched their runway walks and Meet the Queen videos, and my early fave is Widow Von'Du. She's so likeable.

Sherry Pie, Rock M Sakura, Jaida Essence Hall, and Jackie Cox also stood out to me.
                                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  I'm expecting the season announcement for this by the end of the month. They announced the cast last year on January 24th and the show started to air on February 28th.
                                                  There we go.

The cast looks OK. No one stands out much to me. A lot of queens remind me of previous queens.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Will this be on Netflix UK at the same time?
                                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Looking forward to this.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

When do they usually release seasons on Netflix?
                                                        Do they wait until the season has finished first?
                                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

It should air on UK Netflix the day after it airs in America. That's what they have done the last few seasons anyway
                                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

S11 is still not on Netflix in Switzerland, so it really depends on the country.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X