No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can just see the producers planning to have Jackie's big moment in the finale with her mother sitting in the audience and everyone crying.

And then Corona.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I didn't like this episode. Sad for Crystal for winning with such a bad performance, but hey... she followed the rules and was not that bad as the rest.

Comment

• Jackie should have been gone last week! She definitely shouldn’t make it to the top 4. I was not upset with Heidi leaving because it was her time. Crystal has been a joy to watch! I’d love to see her win....she seems young and unpolished but versatile and fully realized on the other hand.

Comment

• HEIDI :(((((((((

So sad that she left! And I really don’t understand what Jackie is still doing there. Her looks ain’t it and she simply looks like a man everytime she’s on the stage. There’s no finesse in her work.

Hope Jaida wins at this point.

Comment

• So ...

This week Top 5 performance show, leaving us with 3 + Sherry

Next week reunion, but ... how ?! RuZoom? How will Heidi receive Miss C?

Finale in two weeks ... with 3 or 4 queens? Will we have multiple endings? LSFTC KO or just a 2/3 some lipsync?

Also I can't believe how they tried making broccoli a meme and nobody ever mentioned it in this thread lmao
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• There's been no announcements for the reunion or finale. It's weird. I thought we would have known what was happening by now. Reunion would be easier to film than the finale would be.
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I’m really intrigued with how they are going to do it
                LJC--->>

Comment

• Perhaps they are going to make the announcement before the ep on Friday. I mean they kind of have to don't they?

Comment

• Happy Drag Race Friday! Who do we think if going home tonight? How do you think they will deal with the finale? I have yet to see anything yet.

Comment

• They're gonna do Crystal dirty tonight and hopefully she'll be brought back for a top 4

Speaking of which, there's going to be a virtual finale. They're gonna lip sync from home apparently which is what I expected.

Comment

• Oh Jesus a virtual finale?!
                        LJC--->>

Comment

• I'd have preferred the finale to be postponed. The reunion im fine with but nah...

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                            Happy Drag Race Friday! Who do we think if going home tonight? How do you think they will deal with the finale? I have yet to see anything yet.
                            Hopefully, Jackie!
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

• Oh wow I got so scared they were going to do Crystal dirty. No way in hell she deserved to be in the bottom. That runway look was fabulous, straight Crystal Methyd. And she slayed the Rusical.
                              I would have put Gigi, just to give her a piece of humble pie. Plus I just cannot stand the strong faces she makes when she performs. And that runway look was basic to me.

I think they will got with a top 3 this year, and I'm fine with that.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Yeah it'll be a top 3 by the looks of it but even though I'm not a fan of Jackie I think that's doing her dirty tbh

This was a weird one, I thought the challenge was OK. Nothing special but at the same time I can see that these challenges are so much more than what any cast pre AS2 had to do so kudos to them, they all did great!

She's my favourite but I really thought Crystal was the worst, she just didn't connect like the other 4 did. Sherry was the best for me followed by either Jackie or Jaida. Anyway I'm SUPER glad to see Crystal in the final. She just makes me so happy lol

btw I have such a crush on Jamal Sims

Comment

• Everyone was pretty decent last night. I didn't think there was a clear standout and it's interesting that they gave Gigi the win when they haven't selected a winner for the pre-finale episode in years.

I'm also shocked at the fan support Crystal has across social media over both Gigi and Jaida. I feared Jaida would have the least support, and she does, but Crystal is massacring the other two queens! I wonder how much of an influence that'll have on the winner. Yvie won the fan support last year and won the crown.
                                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

• It was an interesting challenge. I think everyone had MOMENTS were they shone. I think Sherry had the best verse but that perfomance outfit kinda lost her the game to Gigi.

I think Gigi won because she ticked the boxes in all components so that was fair enough win. Jada was a close second but I felt like she held back during her verse but killed it during her and gigi part but her verse just just a tad weaker.

I wish we got a legit rumix though.

Top 3 is fair tbh. I am team Gigi but Jada won't be a bad winner either. Jada does scream more All stars winner material than Gigi if Ru wants to share the spoils
                                    Forever Young

Comment

• that lipsync was so bad! OMG!!! It was awful!!

I think Gigi will win but I am team Jaida. I would be extremely happy if Crystal won. Crystal has shown versatility and improved the most over the season. She flew under the radar for the first couple of episodes and doesn’t have a commanding presence like Jaida. All that said, I would be happy with her winning.

i wonder if they will address the sherry situation during the reunion or I wonder how.

Comment

• Yea I think Gigi wins fits the seasons narrative better.. i feel like we still have more to learn from Jaida. From a career perspective she is better off losing than winning. She needs another season to secure her iconicness where as Gigi is already HUGE and famous.
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Just when I was getting over Gigi, she did that again. She was clearly the winner of the episode

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I honestly think Jaida might have this, and I wouldn't be mad at her winning. I'd like her to win if Crystal doesn't (even if she did try condone her bullying towards Aiden in Untucked...)

Nicky, I mean, Gigi shouldn't win. I stand by my view on her - she's a less than Aquaria.

I thought the lip sync was good lol

Comment

• Crystal is clearly a fan favourite which is deserved she’s such a sweetheart but I think Jaida will take it. Which I’d be fine with. She seems like an all rounder.
                                                LJC--->>

Comment

• The reason Crystal is favourite is because she comes across as likeable, kind and funny, like HotSpuds said, she makes you happy just seeing her have fun on stage. I wouldn't have put her bottom this week, depending how you're looking at judging it on whatever scorecards are...Crystal has improved and been getting better and better, where as Gigi peaked earlier and has dropped the last few weeks. I can't believe she won this week with her tit out through the whole performance. That look was ugly as hell.
                                                  1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

• I have to admit I was a bit surprised about Gigi winning the episode. I personally preferred crystal and Sherry.

I so want crystal to win. But I'd be fine with Jaida winning

Comment

Working...
                                                    X