X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the reunion?
    I never watch these reunion episodes...
    I bet it was an hour of Sherry shade.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It was. A good reunion. And yes they referenced Sherry, but didn't talk anything about her basically.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I didn’t realise Gigi and Crystal were a potential thing?!
        LJC--->>

Comment

• I think they should have addressed the Sherry situation....not to get into specifics but to bring light to this kind of thing happening and being against it. It should have been 1 segment.

the reunion was fine...I hated the part where they all “left” that was too corny for me.

There wasn’t that much messy drama this season though. After Aiden and Beira left that was it. It wasn’t a boring season though.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            It was. A good reunion. And yes they referenced Sherry, but didn't talk anything about her basically.
            Brita to Dahlia: How you finish 13th on a 12-person season?

I screamed. Easily the funniest moment of the reunion.

I'm hoping it was foreshadowing how they had all the queens' Zoom screens in order of their elimination, and Jaida was last in that line-up.

Anyway, I think five lip-sync performances in the finale is overkill, but maybe they want to make sure they give each queen a lip-sync song in the vein of her performing style.
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [130-126]

Comment

• For the most part, the reunion was a bit of a snooze.

The reads were great though, I screamed a few times. I can't believe they didn't do a proper library mini-challenge this season, only that tea party thing (which was good too, but I wasn't expecting that to completely replace the library).
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• The reunion was total trash, beyond boring! It was a ‘best friends’ season
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                  I'm hoping it was foreshadowing how they had all the queens' Zoom screens in order of their elimination, and Jaida was last in that line-up.
                  I think it was alphabetical though. Crystal, Gigi and Jaida was the order.

Comment

• For some reason NickyDoll was annoying the helm out of me in the reunion. She looked beautiful but every time she had to get her opinion in. It was pretty boring and I do not know why Ru was wearing that. He’s normally just him at the reunion. The mask made him look like he’d just had surgery.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                      For some reason NickyDoll was annoying the helm out of me in the reunion. She looked beautiful but every time she had to get her opinion in. It was pretty boring and I do not know why Ru was wearing that. He’s normally just him at the reunion. The mask made him look like he’d just had surgery.
                      I imagine even when he's boy ru he still has makeup on. He can't do makeup himself so he just covered his face
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I imagine even when he's boy ru he still has makeup on. He can't do makeup himself so he just covered his face
                        100%. The biggest scandal would’ve been her
                        makeup if she did it herself
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          I think it was alphabetical though. Crystal, Gigi and Jaida was the order.
                          Oh. Yours is probably the more accurate observation.

Speaking of observations, I appreciate the person who drew this parallel.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [130-126]

Comment

• Reunion was obviously not as good as it would've been, very lovey dovey which isn't surprising in these "be kind" times.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Is it a known thing that he can't do his own makeup? Or is he just so famous now, he doesn't ever have to do his own?

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• ^^ Probs a mixture of both
                                LJC--->>

Comment

• I think early Ru is what he can do with the makeup. He had makeup artists (and wigs too) on RPDR all the time.

Comment

• Imagine if they did a lip sync to Rain on Me!! I think that would be massive for the show and Gaga.
                                    LJC--->>

Comment

• You won't be seeing that one before the end of 2021 at least.

Comment

• We are here, guys and girls! It's the end of another season. I'm excited!

I wonder if Gigi's slight twitter backlash will influence the winner. She made a comment in regards to being excited about the lipsync but then she ended with the hashtag I Can't Breathe. For those who don't know, a black man was killed by an officer and those were his last words.
                                        I don't think she meant any harm BUT it made her look out of touch. She did post an apology of sorts though.....I guess.

I'm still team Jaida! I'm team everybody black!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                          We are here, guys and girls! It's the end of another season. I'm excited!

I wonder if Gigi's slight twitter backlash will influence the winner. She made a comment in regards to being excited about the lipsync but then she ended with the hashtag I Can't Breathe. For those who don't know, a black man was killed by an officer and those were his last words.
                                          I don't think she meant any harm BUT it made her look out of touch. She did post an apology of sorts though.....I guess.

I'm still team Jaida! I'm team everybody black!
                                          It can't. The finale has already been filmed and the winner also already filmed The Pit Stop with Bob The Drag Queen.

Anway, Jaida deserves the win for sure. Though I hope Gigi wins so we don't need to see her back for a future All Stars season.
                                          And Jaida just deserves a better season to win. A season after she can actually tour. And a season that's not overshadowed by Corona and the sexual predator.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I’m so confused have they already filmed the finale?! I thought it was going to be virtual lipsyncs?
                                            LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                                              I’m so confused have they already filmed the finale?! I thought it was going to be virtual lipsyncs?
                                              The finale is filmed, but not in a usual way. Queens have filmed their lipsyncs at home. Everything was done online.

Comment

• The finale is never live. They need to edit it etc. It was probably filmed somewhere in the last two weeks.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Who said finales were live though?

Comment

• The final is not live, but they usually crown every finalist while filming and the decision who wins is made later on.

...that makes me realize: when was this season filmed? Wasn‘t there a possibility to film the final before the whole Corona thing?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X