No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigi and Jaida were definitely my favourites this week, Gigi is giving me Selma Blair in Cruel Intentions so much in some of her looks. Rock M didn’t deserve the lipsync IMO, she had amazing hair and make up and her runways overall were much more interesting than some.

Brita is a bitch, she should just leave Aiden be, she’s giving me Roxy Andrews vibes. Aiden’s face alone is more interesting than Brita’s overall drag.

That lipsync was so embarrassing for Rock M... if only she’d been able to get that contraption off in one swift move and not forget to actually lipsync the words. The constant splits were not enough.

Whoever that Leslie Jones was, she was great on the panel!

Comment

• Grandma, you don't know who Leslie is?! She was great fun but I think her attitude was more endearing as a one off than it would be every week.

i disagree with the idea that Aiden was clearly the worst. For me, that was Brita. And I wish she went.
      however, I do think Aiden should have been bottom two over Rock. Her first look was lovely but the other two weren't enough. Rock definitely had imperfections but she gave us enough for safety in my opinion. I will miss her personality. I'm rooting for Aiden as an underdog though I don't expect her here for long.

I would have actually given the win to Crystal who I think is REALLY endearing, not one of them wowed me across all three looks, but I think she came the closest.

Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• 4 episodes in and i still haven't got a favorite queen. I'm not impressed with them so far. Leslie Jones was a great guest judge. She was so enthusiastic.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          4 episodes in and i still haven't got a favorite queen. I'm not impressed with them so far. Leslie Jones was a great guest judge. She was so enthusiastic.
          But Jaida Essence Hall is right there!
          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [305-301]

Comment

• Jaida rubs me the wrong way. Talented, but her attitude bugs me.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

But Jaida Essence Hall is right there!
              I don't like his personality, he seems a bit arrogant.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's interesting that you guys call out Jaida's attitude/personality as a con; it's actually that personality that has her as my joint fave (with Sherry ).

Jaida's just so hilarious, like when Rock M wanted the apple role and Jaida said, "I'm not finna be no damn orange." Even in the preview for this week's episode, she's funny to me.

Comment

• You like them controversial JSparksFan

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I don't like his personality, he seems a bit arrogant.
                    She is confident and she has every right to be but yeah she rubs me the wrong way.

Comment

• Heidi has been my favorite since the Ruveal. There is something I like about Aiden but she joined this too early. I'm hoping this platform gives her the experience and tools to improve on her drag.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Jaida either.
                        So far, I'm rooting for Gigi, Nicki and Jan.

I could already tell that Sherry Pie was going to win the crown at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                          Heidi has been my favorite since the Ruveal. There is something I like about Aiden but she joined this too early. I'm hoping this platform gives her the experience and tools to improve on her drag.
                          I agree. I love Heidi. You're right about Aiden. She needed to wait a couple of seasons
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Lesley starting beef with Brita. Gurl.

She’s only adding fuel to the fire, she should know how toxic this fanbase is and to get people against Brita is just sad tbh I’m not a fan of Brita but she doesn’t deserve hate.

Lesley annoyed me as a guest judge too, it all seemed so fake and forced.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                              Lesley starting beef with Brita. Gurl.

She’s only adding fuel to the fire, she should know how toxic this fanbase is and to get people against Brita is just sad tbh I’m not a fan of Brita but she doesn’t deserve hate.

Lesley annoyed me as a guest judge too, it all seemed so fake and forced.
                              I think Lesley's comments would have been fine had she not been a judge on the show.

Comment

• I think anyone with a following should really think about what they say or start with others

Comment

• What's the t with Leslie and Britta???

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                    You like them controversial JSparksFan
                                    I stan talent.

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                    What's the t with Leslie and Britta???
                                    If you have 10 minutes to spare...

Comment

• Ahhhh the video doesn't work!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                        Ahhhh the video doesn't work!!!
                                        Maybe the link will?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRYvuEqLOs

Comment

• Got it. Thank you so much!! I mean she's not wrong...

Comment

• Brita needs to stop being so obsessed with Aiden. I hope she ends up bottom 2 with Aiden and Aiden eliminates her. It's what she deserves. That Untucked was so hard to watch with everyone piling up on Aiden. Haven't the girls seen previous seasons? You're actually doing that person a favor as producers will keep her in to keep the drama. And I don't agree with Aiden being the weakest link the the whole cast seemingly. This is giving me off Jinkx vs. Rolaskatox vibes.

Nicky looked like she gave up after she was placed bottom. She lost the spark. But it did feel like she was out of place here. I'm glad Heidi stayed, she's such a sweetheart.

Comment

• Half of the cast are coming across like one big Rolaskatox. I love how Aiden really defended herself and I really loved Heidi coming to her defense! Aiden's runway was probably my second favourite after Jaida and it showed that Aiden could take direction during the challenge unlike Brita. She deserved to be in not-safe category.

Speaking of Jaida, I was tolerating her up until this week. She cornered Aiden and was coming for her and tried to make it out to be a 'conversation' which is baseline bullying.

Comment

• Oh no. Nicki, a queen gone too soon. That runway look was perfect.

What a strong cast tho, I'm so impressed with the quality, every week, of the challenges and runways. That's why I'm surprised the lipsyncs are so lacklustre.
                                                Aiden slayed me with her look on the runway this week. Absolutely fabulous.
                                                Gigi better wins this year. She just has everything.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Ok can we just make Aiden’s Pussycat wig the 14th girl already?? Because that thing is there week after week and putting in the work!

Aiden’s personality can be a bit off putting because she comes across as cold BUT I get it. I’m the same way... I get that she doesn’t have the experience or the other girls so she may feel overwhelmed or not confident so she keeps to herself so she doesn’t show that fear.

I don’t get why Brita and the other girls are so pressed over her not being in the bottom. I mean, did she save herself?? If they want to be mad, be mad at Ru. She picked her for the cast and picked her to be safe last week and high this week. Brita is rubbing me the wrong way. Seems like she is unraveling. Focus on you! And your drag. I hope she gets eliminated before Aiden.

I could tell that this was a rough season for Aiden because she hardly said anything at their first interview after the ruveal.

they all looked really good on the runway (bar Heidi).

Nicky gave me Mylène Farmer in "Degeneration”
                                                  Last edited by dylonj; Sat March 28th, 2020, 14:58.

Comment

• Fantastic episode! Everyone did a good/great job in the challenge, so it was disappointing that Nicky Doll had to go home. I think she listened to the judges' critiques and gave an honest effort, but the show values over-the-top performances, her role called for one, and she didn't quite go all the way with it. I loved her style and thought she had a lovely personality, though. I really don't think there are any filler queens this season.

I will say that the judging this season is more storyline-based than performance-based. The only episode that had the 'right' winner for me was episode one with Widow. I'd have chosen a different winner in every other episode: Jan over Jaida in E2, Heidi over Sherry in E3, Jaida over Gigi in E4, and Widow over Sherry in E5 (though both were impressive).

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                    Got it. Thank you so much!! I mean she's not wrong...
                                                    Yeah, I agree with Leslie, too.

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    Gigi better wins this year. She just has everything.
                                                    They're definitely giving her a winner's edit. From E1, they let us know that she's not 'just' a fashion queen - she has personality, too! Then the whole ball episode was basically her episode, and just last night they showed Jackie's comment on her versatility. So she's either getting the winner's edit, or the formidable-runner-up-from-whom-the-actual-winner-snatches-a-come-from-behind-victory à la Brooke Lynn Hytes last season. I'm hoping for the latter, but wouldn't mind if Gigi won. She's sickening.

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                    Ok can we just make Aiden’s Pussycat wig the 14th girl already?? Because that thing is there week after week and putting in the work!
                                                    Fax!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X