No announcement yet.

The Little Mermaid (Live Remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's probably still far away. I don't think they are allowed to give anything away already. What is she supposed to be doing? Learn to swim like a fish and eating flies? The only thing she experienced so far is a backlash of people because she isn't white! Let her breath, the empty thing here is your post.
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
      There is something off about this Halle girl, it's like she can't comprehend well in interviews. When she was asked about how she was preparing for the role in the Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet, she seemed spaced out, like she doesn't want to be asked, and she keeps giving very empty answers. There's nothing adorable about her.
      "There's nothing adorable about her." Yeah that is the most important thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
        There is something off about this Halle girl, it's like she can't comprehend well in interviews. When she was asked about how she was preparing for the role in the Teen Choice Awards Red Carpet, she seemed spaced out, like she doesn't want to be asked, and she keeps giving very empty answers. There's nothing adorable about her.
        I‘d say there‘s something off about this whole post... like, what are you even on about?
        The girl seems perfectly normal, yet here you are overanalyzing her like some obsessed weirdo.

Comment

• All this hate because she's black yet not person has the balls to just say that! STOP HIDING BEHIND 'SHE'S NOT RIGHT FOR THE ROLE' EXCUSE!! It's actually infuriating. People 'giving up' on something because they hired a black actress. Jesus. It's pathetic. Little. Mermaid is literally my favourite Disney movie. It was mine and my late nans movie. I am very protective of it, yet as a true fan, I don't care who they cast as long as they perform the role right. All this inbuilt racism must be exhausting.
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed November 13, 2019, 04:59.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Hello cutie.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Did you guys see the ABC TLM Live thingy? I didn’t expect it to be that good. I was slayed. Queen Latifah totally stole Ariel‘s spotlight though.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                X