Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Haven't you seen the first season?
    I have. Can't I still wonder why two different ass editions?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

I have. Can't I still wonder why two different ass editions?
      Yes you can. I preferred the tan line ass tho

Anyway the gud sis THE DEEP is packing for all kinds of gheys:

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I'd kill my partner if he did that ​​​​​​

Enjoyed the first 3. The 3rd ep was fantastic
        Haha, I nearly did that the next morning

Anyways, I watched all three episodes now and really enjoyed them. Kinda sad to know we already saw nearly 50% of the season though

Comment

I just spoiled myself with a bit more info about Stormfront...

Comment

Is a new episode coming out each Friday now or how are the other six episodes released? I actually found nothing about that...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Is a new episode coming out each Friday now or how are the other six episodes released? I actually found nothing about that...
              the rest will be released weekly (next one on Sept 11th); the last one will be released on Oct 9th

Comment

^ Thanks!

Kinda good that way, otherwise I probably would have watched the whole season by now...

Comment

Fourth episode was good. I hate Stormfront so, so much!

Comment

Fourth episode was good. I hate Stormfront so, so much!
                    Same I am rooting for Homelander to end her now
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Same I am rooting for Homelander to end her now
                      My partner was sure he'd f**k her when he was talking to her

I think she may end up as the new main villain of the season now?

Comment

The sexual tension between Butcher and Hughie though

Not me wanting to be Hughie all of a sudden who woulda thot
                        Last edited by aRat; Fri September 18, 2020, 18:10.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

I definitely saw that Homelander/Stormfront scene coming, but it was better than I imagined!

My partner was sure he'd f**k her when he was talking to her
                          Spoiler!
                          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

epi5 was very boring and predictable, kinda like that very trashy movie they were shooting within the episode, hope it'll pick up on the next one!

Comment

What's the over-under on Stormfront being Homelander's biological mother?

I loved the first season of this show. I still like this season, but I think they are beating us over the head with the influencer meta at this point. We need a little more of the supes doing their day job in the most violent and brutal of ways possible vs. so much of them making movies and radio appearances.

The overall story arc seems a little slow to come into focus, nobody is moving towards a specific goal.

Comment

There's only 3 Eps left and I agree it's a little slow. There doesn't seem to be a big plot to tie everything together. Yet. Hopefully they will remedy this in the last 3 Eps
                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Agree, I also thought the fifth episode wasn't the best (actually, my least favorite of S2 so far). Still good, but I really wonder when it's finally catching up as there are only three episodes left. Homelander shooting into the crowd would have been a shocking turnover, but I kinda knew it would be just his imagination...

Comment

Is there more nudity than in S1?

Comment

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                      What's the over-under on Stormfront being Homelander's biological mother?

I loved the first season of this show. I still like this season, but I think they are beating us over the head with the influencer meta at this point. We need a little more of the supes doing their day job in the most violent and brutal of ways possible vs. so much of them making movies and radio appearances.

The overall story arc seems a little slow to come into focus, nobody is moving towards a specific goal.
                                      You are absolutely right, iŽd love to see them more in action. I think they got a bit lost in this influencer theme and their image they have on the population. But im excited to see the further change in homelanders character.

Comment

As a Kiwi boy, it's awesome to see not just one, but two New Zealanders in lead roles of a major show. Antony Starr and Karl Urban are both brilliant, but in fairness, the entire ensemble is well-cast.

Agree with the sentiment about S2 being a little less focused, but I'm hoping it's leading to an exciting end of season arc.
                                        Baaaaad relationship??
                                        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Having to watch this one episode per week is not helping, it does seem a little unfocused but being able to the whole thing at once might have helped like with S1.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                            Is there more nudity than in S1?
                                            Have you seen last episode in the asylum?

If only it was a hot guy that had that elongating superpower
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Have you seen last episode in the asylum?
                                              Waiting for the season to end so I'll binge it like the S1. I think it will be much more fun to watch it like that than week to week.

Comment

Good episode this week. I'm fairly sure the Homelander/Stormfront relationship will end fatally.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  Good episode this week. I'm fairly sure the Homelander/Stormfront relationship will end fatally.
                                                  as it should be tbh

Comment

The last three minutes of this week's episode were wild af.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X