No announcement yet.

Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke seeing Karim in the dance off over Alex and Chris.

Comment

Wow that reaction for Karim, the jive really is the best crowd-pleasing dance. I hope that gets him all the way to the final.

Comment

Damn, thought we might’ve seen the back of Chris then.

Comment

I feel like Chris has improved week on week but you're right. It should have been him
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

I didn't really care whether Alex or Chris was to go. Alex might be slightly better, but the GP obviously loves Chris more as he has never been in the dance off. So I can understand the judges were divided on this one.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Did you vote ?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                Did you vote ?
                I didn't. I only vote when it's for a tv-show in my own country.
                I always have the feeling they won't count votes from foreign countries.

Comment

Chris gone at last! He improved a lot but I didn’t want him in the final.

Kelvin will probably win but I wouldn’t count out Emma, viewers might want Anton to finally do it.

Comment

Emma must have a lot of public support, given that her scores have never been top of the leaderboard so it wouldn’t shock me if she won it. I don’t like Anton but I’d be pleased for Emma.

Comment

• Karim is my favorite. Don't understand why he isn't love by the GP.

Comment

• There’s a lot of hate for Karim over at Digital Spy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          There’s a lot of hate for Karim over at Digital Spy!
                          Why is that? He is a great dancer, cute, handsome and a joy to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            Why is that? He is a great dancer, cute, handsome and a joy to watch.
                            Exactly - how could you not like Karim.
                            Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• DS Forums are an absolute cesspit of crap anyway.

Comment

• Quite a dull final tbh, too many show tunes for me. Kelvin walked it, his show dance was brilliant.

Emma was overmarked for that cane dance, she was all over the place.

Loved it when Tessbot malfunctioned and called Kelvin, Kevin

Comment

• I kinda wanted Emma to win but happy for Kelvin
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Emma was quite clearly the worst on the night, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                      Quite a dull final tbh, too many show tunes for me. Kelvin walked it, his show dance was brilliant.

Emma was overmarked for that cane dance, she was all over the place.

Loved it when Tessbot malfunctioned and called Kelvin, Kevin
                                      I’m not here for the dragging of showtunes.

Just caught some of the dances on YouTube and Kelvin did deserve to win. I wanted Emma to but I can’t stand Anton.

Comment

• Whilst Kelvin was a predictable winner (i.e. a lot of people called this weeks ago), i still think Kelvin will go down as one of the more fondly remembered winners.

Comment

• I don’t know, he gets a lot of hate on social media as he’s always been very pro-Brexit.

Comment

• I thought Kelvin would win since episode 1.
                                            He ticks all the right boxes. I'm glad for him and Oti. I think out of the dancers left, he was easily the best.
                                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Working...
                                            X