No announcement yet.

Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Michelle was better in the dance-off, she fought for her place. If she’d done that in the main show she probably would’ve scored higher.

Such a shame that she obviously wasn’t getting public backing despite some historically brilliant performances. The fact she got a best bits, which hasn’t happened yet this series, shows she was an important part of the cast... yet they dumped her from the tour?

It’s annoying that Chris is getting the personality vote.

Comment

Michelle was better in the dance off. There is no way she should have left.
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Almost 200 viewers complained about the same sex dance a few weeks ago, my god...

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Almost 200 viewers complained about the same sex dance a few weeks ago, my god...
          It really is pathetic isn't it.

I can't at people thinking being gay is worse than terrorism, it just defies belief. (ok, not actually suggesting people say this but it seems like this is the mentality of these homophobes).

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            Happy that most people on Twitter were enthousiastic.

But seeing almost 200 complaints, it is obvious it is still very much in need to show this to people as it is clear it is not accepted by everyone.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I know Chris was good tonight but I’m finding his score reactions so annoying and tedious. He’s really got the whole self-deprecating “I’m just doing this for me little lad!” schtick down to a tee. I think it’s up to Kelvin to stop him winning.

Saffron to leave tomorrow I feel.

Comment

I'm very attracted to Chris Ramsey. Kelvin was good tonight. He deserved at least a 9 from Craig

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  Kelvin was good tonight. He deserved at least a 9 from Craig
                  Up till now I always had Kelvin in my Top 3. Tonight he was last for me. Didn't like the dance much.

Comment

Oh he was at least better than Saffron and Alex.

Comment

I met Kelvin last week and didn’t realise how short he was.

Comment

Joke seeing Karim in the dance off over Alex and Chris.

Comment

Wow that reaction for Karim, the jive really is the best crowd-pleasing dance. I hope that gets him all the way to the final.

Comment

Damn, thought we might’ve seen the back of Chris then.

Comment

I feel like Chris has improved week on week but you're right. It should have been him

Comment

I didn't really care whether Alex or Chris was to go. Alex might be slightly better, but the GP obviously loves Chris more as he has never been in the dance off. So I can understand the judges were divided on this one.

Comment

Did you vote ?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                                    Did you vote ?
                                    I didn't. I only vote when it's for a tv-show in my own country.
                                    I always have the feeling they won't count votes from foreign countries.

Comment

Chris gone at last! He improved a lot but I didn’t want him in the final.

Kelvin will probably win but I wouldn’t count out Emma, viewers might want Anton to finally do it.

Comment

Emma must have a lot of public support, given that her scores have never been top of the leaderboard so it wouldn’t shock me if she won it. I don’t like Anton but I’d be pleased for Emma.

Comment

• Karim is my favorite. Don't understand why he isn't love by the GP.

Comment

Working...
                                          X