Britain's Got Talent: The Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain's Got Talent: The Champions

Interest in the series seems to be low on here, but I think this special champions edition could be good - the recent American version was really great, but it was won by their latest series winner... hope that doesn't happen in this case!

It'll feature BGT winners and memorable contestants from the past 13 years, plus a selection of worldwide greatest contestants. Ukrainian sand artist Kseniya Simonova was amazing on AGT Champions.

Paul Potts, George Sampson, Stavros Flatley, Collabro, Richard Jones, Twist & Pulse, Lost Voice Guy, Colin Thackeray will all appear. Apparently Susan Boyle and Diversity have other commitments.

The first show is Saturday 31 August and it'll be a six-part series.

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Interest in the series seems to be low on here, but I think this special champions edition could be good - the recent American version was really great, but it was won by their latest series winner... hope that doesn't happen in this case!

It'll feature BGT winners and memorable contestants from the past 13 years, plus a selection of worldwide greatest contestants. Ukrainian sand artist Kseniya Simonova was amazing on AGT Champions.

Paul Potts, George Sampson, Stavros Flatley, Collabro, Richard Jones, Twist & Pulse, Lost Voice Guy, Colin Thackeray will all appear. Apparently Susan Boyle and Diversity have other commitments.

The first show is Saturday 31 August and it'll be a six-part series.
    I'm disappointed that subo isn't doing it. She finally could have won
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

This woman is incredible, I loved her on AGT The Champions and she’s just as amazing on this.

Loving Connie Talbot too, and the Indian dancers were so fast!

Comment

That top 3 was a bit random, I mean Boogie Storm over Paul Potts and Connie?

Comment

No one else watching this? Loved these dogs.

Comment

I'd have been more interested had it been a live show with a public vote.

Last weeks show highlighted just how poor the audience vote actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
              I'd have been more interested had it been a live show with a public vote.

Last weeks show highlighted just how poor the audience vote actually is.
              Same

Comment

Agree, public vote would've been so much better - this audience are just going for the acts they've never seen before mostly.

I wonder if Alesha's pregnancy forced the re-record, or just schedules of all of the acts.

Comment

Best act won.

Love those boys, they are so humble and as good as they were years ago.

Comment

Surprising but good winner, I’d forgotten all about them till they came back on this!

Loved the sand artist again, glad she made the top 3.

That Preacher Lawson is completely unfunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Surprising but good winner, I’d forgotten all about them till they came back on this!

Loved the sand artist again, glad she made the top 3.

That Preacher Lawson is completely unfunny.
                      I seen him on AGT and I agree. I don't find him funny at all.

The right act won but this really wasn't a great series and final.

Comment

Working...
                      X