JOKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOKER

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

The final trailer looks very good IMO. I want to see this movie.

It seems like Joaquin did a great acting job too.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

^totally agree

But October is still so far away...

Comment

I‘m sooo here for this
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I watched it yesterday, it was a superb character study.
            Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

Definitely gonna check this one out!
              The sands of time fade into dark
              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
              A message to madness
              Feel music that's realness

Comment

Just saw it. Best movie of the year. It's a completely masterpiece. The ending is iconic.

Phoenix truly deserves the Oscars Best Actor.

I never thought that Batman: The Dark Knight (2008) and the Heath Ledger's role as Joker in the same movie would be beated. And DC still running the game.
                Last edited by matheusbelmont; Sun October 6th, 2019, 02:34.

Comment

I liked it, didn't particularly love it and I have no desire to watch it again. Joaquin did a great job though, very uncomfortable to watch at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    I liked it, didn't particularly love it and I have no desire to watch it again. Joaquin did a great job though, very uncomfortable to watch at times.
                    Pretty much agree with all of this

Comment

I thought this was absolutely incredible! Best movie of the year easily!
                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Fantastic portrayal and film. It wasn't enjoyable or entertaining by design; I think it was intended to give the audience an insight into the Joker's mentality in a way that hasn't quite been studied to such a degree before. Very bleak, painful and disturbing to watch. Joaquin Phoenix played a brilliant role.

Comment

Loved this film so much. I just think this was great, the acting was mind-blowing, some of the shots and cinematography were just amazing and the film felt hard-hitting, well developed and powerful. It wasn't entirely perfect but this was very close to masterpiece status.
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                            I agree with this. I found myself a little bored at times but did like it overall. Joaquin was stunning, ?Oscar winning
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

This was excellent
                              Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                              #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

[QUOTE=JeremySpears;7147109]

Have been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers, so I didn't see when you posted this. I live in the city where this shooting happened; it devastated the community. And I did avoid seeing Joker the week it opened for this reason, even though I rationally didn't think anything would happen. When that theater reopened, no one was going, but over time, it's come back, primarily because they've kept prices cheap, and they have security there checking every theater all the time.

However, Joker is showing at the other theaters in Aurora, so I did see it a few nights ago. I thought the story moved a little slow, and was incredibly downbeat - there was just nothing to root for in this movie, but I do think it was done well.

I will say the line "The hardest part about having a mental illness is that people expect you to behave as if you don't." is something really powerful that has stuck with me.

Comment

Just came back from watching this. Powerful movie, lots of hard-hitting lines and moments. And Joaquin gave an incredible performance.

I have to say, I would love to see more movies in this vein. I know it wasn’t really a comic book adaptation, but more of a freestyle interpretation. But that being said: Comic books are filled to the brim with tragic backstories. To explore those in such a realistic, gut-wrenching style is an interesting way of storytelling and a million times more meaningful and worthy of discussion than your average superhero movie. Don’t get me wrong, those can be nice too, for different reasons. But I hope that with the success of this movie we’ll see more character studies like this.

Comment

Best movie I have seen in a long long time.

Comment

I watched it last night and loved it! Joaquin Phoenix did an excellent job. Best movie of the year IMO.
                                      My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Won Best Original Score at the 2020 GG

Comment

Joaquin won Best Performance in a Motion Picture – Drama

Comment

Going to the cinema was the first date with my new girlfriend. I met her on the Internet on an online dating site https://cherylhearts.com/lovefort-review/ . it is very convenient if you work a lot
                                            If you want to build a harmonious relationship, don't afraid of quality matrimonial services. LoveFort is one of the leaders in the segment.

Comment

It was very uncomfortable watching this. Joaquin did an excellent job, best performance of the year.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                              X