Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney+

Disney+ is an upcoming American subscription video on-demand service owned by the Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International division of The Walt Disney Company. It is set to launch in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands on November 12, 2019, and in Australia and New Zealand on November 19, 2019.
    Disney+ will be focused on film and television content from Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Television.[1] Original films and television series based on new and existing properties are also planned, including content from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. The service will compete with other general-interest subscription services (such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video) and will complement ESPN+ and Hulu as part of Disney's over-the-top strategy.
    Disney+ is launching globally November 12, 2019.

The service is available in the Netherlands since today as the country is selected as a test market. Dutchies can subscribe today and enjoy Disney+ for free until November 12. The monthly fee for Disney+ will be €6.99

I justs made my account and watched an episode of Ducktales. I love everything abut it.
    Last edited by Benjamin; Thu September 12th, 2019, 08:18.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Lizzie McGuire reboot. No other words needed.

Comment

Created an account. So random for Holland to have this exclusive trial?
        Not much interesting that wasn't/isn't on Netflix so far TBH.
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          Created an account. So random for Holland to have this exclusive trial?
          Not much interesting that wasn't/isn't on Netflix so far TBH.
          Pretty sure all that stuff will be pulled from Netflix as soon as the licensing agreements run out.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
            Pretty sure all that stuff will be pulled from Netflix as soon as the licensing agreements run out.
            Yep. This trial is nice, but it won't be until Disney+ has the sole right to all the content when it becomes "a must" to have an account.
            There are some old disney classics on here I haven't seen in years though, I'm gonna get nostalgic lol.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

You can create up to 4 profiles!
              Sharing the account with 3 friends, so I can basically watch everything Disney for €1.75/month
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

They have a great library and I hope all 60+ Disney Studio movies will be available but it’s getting a bit ridiculous the amount of different services we need to subscribe to
                1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

I will definitely subscribe to this. I love Disney so much. And the Lizzie McGuire reboot would be enough for me to subscribe to it already lol
                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I take back what I said. Just skimmed through the complete catalogue and there's a lot of good stuff on there!!
                    "Lift up your head
                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                      You can create up to 4 profiles!
                      Sharing the account with 3 friends, so I can basically watch everything Disney for €1.75/month
                      That's actually a great deal
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

OMG they even have that Little Mermaid tv series on there LMAO. I was obsessed as a kid!
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

OMG they even have that Little Mermaid tv series on there LMAO. I was obsessed as a kid!
                          WHAAAAAAAAATTTT????? Im crying
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            WHAAAAAAAAATTTT????? I‘m crying
                            Right? A gift from heaven I tell ya.
                            Also the Winnie the Pooh tv series, I swear I am 32 years old but I'm actually still 10 cause I'm gonna watch every episode of these series LMAO.
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Also the Winnie the Pooh tv series, I swear I am 32 years old but I'm actually still 10 cause I'm gonna watch every episode of these series LMAO.
                              Love your evolution from saying this is not really needed to absolutely stanning
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                Love your evolution from saying this is not really needed to absolutely stanning
                                Story of my life
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Ugh, I wish to live in the Netherlands now

Comment

Releasing the trial run of this in The Netherlands, where Netflix currently has its EU headquarters, is a bit petty.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid 2, The Little Mermaid 3 & The Little Mermaid series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

PERIODT!

Comment

And I am still waiting for a DVD of the Winnie Pooh series :( so it will never happen :(
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Happy to see how cheap this is! I’ll definitely be signing up

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                            Releasing the trial run of this in The Netherlands, where Netflix currently has its EU headquarters, is a bit petty.
                                            I don't think it has anything to do with Netflix to be honest. Apparently it's about the average speed of internet connections in the country and the high usage of mobile devices. Something about that.

Still enjoying this service very much
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                              I don't think it has anything to do with Netflix to be honest. Apparently it's about the average speed of internet connections in the country and the high usage of mobile devices. Something about that.

Still enjoying this service very much
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Enjoying it a lot too. I've been watching Ducktales episodes lol, love it.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                                  Apparently it's about the average speed of internet connections in the country

Must be why you posted twice
                                                  1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Working...
                                                  X