Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
    Apparently it's about the average speed of internet connections in the country

Must be why you posted twice
    1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

^ hahahahaha
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

They just posted a long ass thread on Twitter with every show and every movie that is going to be available and y’all don’t understand how obsessed I am. I‘m going to subscribe faster than "Slumber Party" left the Billboard Hot 100!

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It looks too tweeny/nostalgia driven for my taste. I thought they were going to come with something way more diverse. That looks like a streaming version of Disney Channel.
            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Omg so many great things!! Also DARBY O'GILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!! Literally one of my fav childhood movies!!
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

The Little Mermaid (series) alone makes me want to subscribe!

Literally the most iconic franchise of all time but y’all know that already

Comment

There is some great old school stuff there but what if you feel like something that isn't PG.

They are no threat to Netflix with this kind of content, this is basically a Streaming service for Children.

Comment

I used to hate that they will have their own streaming service but it is indeed very convenient especially for parents who have young kids.

Comment

Comment

Goldmoney

Comment

Iconic but I don’t have Disney+ I’ll just wait for the leaks. The good sis ThaInfo1 old enough to remember this timeless classik?
                          I hope Kween makes another cameo tho!
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                          X