Dancing On Ice 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing On Ice 2020

Next year’s series, kicking off in January, will feature a TV first for these shows - a same-sex partnership. Also, Jason Gardiner has left the panel and will be replaced by former contestant, John Barrowman.

The line-up is...

Ben Hanlin (Magician)
    Caprice (model)
    H from Steps (with Matt Evers)
    Joe Swash (actor/presenter)
    Kevin Kilbane (footballer)
    Libby Clegg (Paralympian)
    Lisa George (Beth in Corrie)
    Lucrezia Millarini (newsreader)
    Maura Higgins (Love Island)
    Michael Barrymore (comedian/presenter)
    Perri Kiely (Diversity)
    Trisha Goddard (chat show host)

First proper show is on and poor Trisha has stacked it, with Barrymore being out due to a broken wrist.

Comment

H from Steps is so cheesy but I really liked that routine. Gareth Thomas in the audience as nothing LGBT-related can go on without him these days.

Comment

Thought Perri was really good, poor Trisha she tried as well... not feeling John Barrowman as a judge and I saw online Jason was criticising his replacement on the panel not being talented enough to be a judge.
        Awks.
        I miss Jason I liked having a mean judge.

Comment

Half the fun was Jason’s catty comments.

Comment

Libby Clegg, registered blind, is already better than a lot of past contestants with perfect vision!

Comment

She was brilliant, hard to not get emotional too.

Lol when Holly was quizzing Kevin about his romance with partner.

Comment

Perri was phenomenal last night! Didn't agree with Libby or Ben's scores. Libby deserved lower where Ben deserved higher

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                  Perri was phenomenal last night! Didn't agree with Libby or Ben's scores. Libby deserved lower where Ben deserved higher
                  Completely agree, the scoring was all over the place this week. Libby made a clear mistake in the challenge and they overscored her. Joe was not deserving of last on the board, Ben was also undermarked and Maura was slightly overmarked.

I also thought Lucrezia was better in the skate-off!

Perri’s winning anyway. I enjoyed Radzi, H and Lisa too.

Comment

This series has been dogged by mishaps - Barrymore out before he could begin, Caprice out-in-out again, Libby missing a week, one of the pros having to drop out, sickness bugs...

That said, there’s some really good contestants - Ben is improving every week, Lisa is great despite her fall this week, Joe is good fun and definitely the Brian McFadden of the series. I think the winner is obvious but it’ll be interesting to see who else makes the final.

H and Matt’s routine was a bit weird this week, especially H wearing that awful skirt.

Comment

Yeh it’s been a weird start to the series, apparently Caprice was bullying Hamish or teasing him about his femininity. Awkward.

Perri has been great but I thought it was slightly over marked.

Comment

I wish Perri wasn’t in this because it’d be an interesting race between Ben and Joe then, who I actually prefer watching because they bring a lot more character than Perri, despite him being technically perfect.

Lisa started so strong but it felt like she gave up a few weeks ago.

Comment

I didn’t think Perri deserved any 10’s this week. His performance was technically very very good but on a whole it was boring.

Ben to win for me

Comment

Glad Joe won, loved his Charlie Chaplin routine! Perri was a ringer.

Every single performance getting 40/40 was so stupid too, none of Libby’s performances were a 10.

Comment

Working...
                            X