No announcement yet.

The Masked Singer [ITV]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this show scripted by Alan Partridge?
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Fox is Denise, it even sounds like her talking, Daisy still even more Kelis, clues with Tasty, Jerk Ribs etc.. I'm not sure about Monster, last time he sung, I thought Cee-Lo was a better singer than monster, but this week I feel that monster is a better singer than Cee-lo I'm stumped on Octopus... It was another big surprise to see Teddy Sherringham! Keep the surprises coming!
      1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• I think octopus could be Katherine Jenkins?
        LJC--->>

Comment

• Completely stumped on Octopus, the clues are random too!

Aaaah Denise makes sense, I knew the voice had qualities of someone like that but I thought she’d sing with a lower register cos her speaking voice is quite husky. I can’t work out how the clues fit her though!

Comment

• Well Denise has already had 2 charting UK singles with her duets with Johnny Vaughn and Andy Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
              Well Denise has already had 2 charting UK singles with her duets with Johnny Vaughn and Andy Williams
              Well remembered! Just listened to EFY and she sounds very similar to Fox.

Comment

• And she broke a record in jelly eating. I'm not even joking.
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Cee Lo co-wrote/produced Don't Cha.

Rita more clever than Davina shock! Nicola finally rumbled! "Newcastle"??????
                  Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

• Not Jonathan saying Nadine now too

Comment

• I'm curious now because Rita has already said she thinks Daisy is Kelis.

Makes it all the more interesting in case it is someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                        Not Jonathan saying Nadine now too

And Natalie Cole who rose from the dead to take part!
                        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

• I'll let the Twitterati settle this one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post

No, Rita really is that dumb.
                            I take this back.

Comment

• So happy to see the Daisy reveal. Though she didn't deserve to go - Hedgehog was awful.

I'm doubting the Cee-Lo as Monster as the grandkids thing threw me off, but he sounds so much like him that I can't think who else it could be.

Octopus still has me stumped!

Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic View Post
                                So happy to see the Daisy reveal. Though she didn't deserve to go - Hedgehog was awful.
                                That's the public vote for you. The sad thing is that if it was a live show, the result would've probably been the same.

Still, Kelis has done amazingly on the show. Her versions of Can't feel my face and I can't make you love me remain sublime.

Whilst i love Queen Bee, i have a feeling the winner will be Fox if its based on the studio audience vote - unless the judges decide the winner?

Comment

• Is Monster a Jackson? Jermaine?

Comment

• As much as I'm sad to see Kelis gone already, I feel like it's more exciting to keep the ones who I am stuck on.

The two I am 100% sure on are:
                                    Fox - Denise Van Outen
                                    Duck - Skin

Out of the rest...

I'm guessing on the clues that Queen Bee is probably Nicola Roberts, though at the risk of upsetting everyone again....if her voice is that good...why was her solo music so bad?

The other four are the more interesting for me:
                                    Octopus - Really stuck on this one, I was thinking could it be a drag Queen? I know I said Michelle Visage before, but there was talks of a catwalk, and Born This Way....then we had "fish" as a clue today too...I did wonder if it could be Courtney Act, but it really does sound like a female voice.
                                    Monster - I really don't think this is Cee-lo Green, he has a falsetto voice, but it just doesn't sound quite right to be him, and if he is making his voice sound different surely he would have gone for a completely different style? But I have no alternative suggestion just now.
                                    Unicorn - I wondered tonight if it could possibly be Tom Daley? There was a mention of "coming out" and I couldn't think of many others who have famously "come out", he speaks with an American accent, but when he sang today I wasn't getting American at all...his voice kind of sounded British when singing.
                                    Hedgehog - This sounded like a completely different person singing this week, did they swap the person inside? I'm kind of swaying back towards Michael Ball, I dunno.

Comment

• I am almost certain unicorn is Kevin McHale. The glee clue was so obvious!
                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Poor Kelis, I thought she’d be around longer! Nice to see her revealed though and gushed over by Rita.

Monster is definitely Cee-Lo, he co-wrote Don’t Cha and he has grandchildren.

I’m stumped by Octopus - is she American? Somebody who’s moved to Yorkshire? The clues alluded to I’m A Celeb heavily... I’ve been through every series of it from the UK, US and Australia and can’t pin it on anyone

Kevin McHale seems obvious now for Unicorn, don’t know who Hedgehog is.

Comment

• I got a Scottish twang from Octopus and then they started talking about walking in the Dales and had their wellies on and I thought of Moira from Emmerdale lol

And did I hear a Game of Thrones references from hedgehog? I'm thinking Joe Dempsie for some reason

Comment

• I still think Unicorn is Jake Shears, Glee did a cover of Let’s Have A Kiki with Sarah Jessica Parker’s character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                              I still think Unicorn is Jake Shears, Glee did a cover of Let’s Have A Kiki with Sarah Jessica Parker’s character.
                                              He’s pretty much confirmed it now, with that Kinky Boots clue.

Comment

• Love the fact that Ozzy saw him naked at Elton’s stag do.

Comment

• Nicola doing DJ Sammy, loved that!

Comment

• I love Joel but that suit is really something else.

Nicola was awesome with Heaven, what a throwback - I remember that song vividly when I was in school.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X