No announcement yet.

The Masked Singer [ITV]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfie Boe for Hedgehog? He’s of Irish descent.

Comment

• Nicola better win this!

I think Octopus is Katherine Jenkins
      Last edited by LJC123; Sat February 1st, 2020, 21:03.
      LJC--->>

Comment

• Octopus is confusing because she hasn’t given us that full operatic range as yet, but Katherine Jenkins is vegan apparently.

Comment

• Duck out! Here comes Skin.

Comment

• Two going out tonight.

Skin does have a really distinctive voice. I don't remember Skunk Anansie though.

So it's either Jake Shears/John Barrowman or Denise Van Outen/Toyah Wilcox (my predictions).

Would be amazing if it ends up being someone completely different though.

Comment

• Skunk Anansie were not Britpop in any way. Brit rock. Britpop era - should have just said nineties.

LMAO at Sinitta guess! As if!
              Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

• I’d have saved Unicorn over Fox, shame! Jake did a good job at not being too obvious and his version of Blur was cool.

Comment

• Great calibre of celeb on this show! Both were quite obvious for me but still cool to be right!
                  Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• Yeah I guess Unicorn was difficult to pick out because we're used to hearing Jake sing falsetto which he didn't really do as unicorn...though in week 1 he did do Babushka, should have noticed then. Skin was a given.

I now think:
                    Fox - Denise Van Outen, been 100% sure of this for a few weeks now.
                    Monster - Cee-Lo - I'm starting to think it probably is him.
                    Queen Been - Nicola Roberts, going with the majority.

The other 2 I'm a bit less sure of, but if I had to guess I'd say Hedgehog was Michael Ball (he did really well this week!) and I think Octopus could actually be Charlotte Church, when she sang today I heard something that made me think of Charlotte singing "Even God Can't Change The Past".
                    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• I'm so torn between Charlotte church and Katherine Jenkins.

Unicorn was obvious after those clues.

I think hedgehog could be Alfie boe. But most likely is Michael Ball
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Joel Dommett said on Sunday Brunch that the audience leave before each unmasking to protect the reveals from leaking. Which is odd because you can clearly see audience members both during and after the unmasking - in the encore. Is it a CGI audience? Or cut and pasted from earlier scenes? You even see them shouting "take it off!"
                        In the same interview he says that the singing is especially rigged up inside the headgear and 100% genuine because "it's British TV and we can't lie".
                        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                          I'm so torn between Charlotte church and Katherine Jenkins.

Unicorn was obvious after those clues.

I think hedgehog could be Alfie boe. But most likely is Michael Ball
                          I met Charlotte the other day, I should’ve asked her.

Comment

• I think the shows brilliant it’s got everyone talking. So are they picking their favourite at the end of it all? The judges too? Do they vote for their favourite or who they think they know?

if so hope Nicola wins, although not sure if it’s a red herring but she quoted “woman like me” and “power” when she did her interview.

Comment

• Fox is giving herself away with all those bodily gestures. The others at least try to hide themselves.

Comment

• Can't Speak French. I mean, duh!
                                Rita threw it in - Nicola Roberts - the other week and is too dumb to figure out the latest clues. And why the hell would someone from Little Mix appear on this? They have no need to!
                                Plus they're busy making their own talent contest.

Flavor Flav!! As if!!
                                They are just filling time cause it's blindingly obvious who it is.

Comment

• LOL "Are you Cee Lo Green?:" Cee Lo hasn't felt that awkward since his sexual battery court case.

So next week Nicola Roberts will prove to the uneducated masses that she is a better singer than Katherine Jenkins. It's nuts that there are still idiots out there that think it's one of Little Mix.

Comment

• Cee Lo was so obvious.

Comment

• Is it Katherine do we think then? I did last week but then I was thrown by Vogue! It could still be someone who’s a complete curveball.

I’m leaning to Jason Manford with Hedgehog, he did an album a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Is it Katherine do we think then? I did last week but then I was thrown by Vogue! It could still be someone who’s a complete curveball.
                                        Jenkins tried modelling early in her career but opted for music instead. She was once "Face Of Wales 2000".

Comment

• I think the final 3 are Nicola Roberts, Charlotte Church and Michael Ball.
                                          1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Nicola Roberts has been obvious since week 2 at least. I'm torn between Charlotte Church and Katherine Jenkins but am swaying more towards Katherine at this stage. As for Hedgehog, i really haven't a clue who it is. I thought it might've been Alexander Armstrong who presents Pointless but Michael Ball is also a good guess.

Comment

• I think the judges are told to pick someone different so they have 4 different options. I feel as though it’s set up slightly and not natural like Jodie Comer come on seriously!

I see majority of people are fed up of Ken on twitter too bring back the Osbournes !!

Hope Queen Bee wins

Comment

• I've been watching the us series with my hub and Ken is a lot more subdued. He's not as annoying at all. However he needs to go. Apparently all the judges and Joel have been asked back for series 2.
                                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                                                  I see majority of people are fed up of Ken on twitter too bring back the Osbournes !!

Hope Queen Bee wins
                                                  Yeah Ken is the definition of a one trick pony. I can understand a one off loud slowly spoken "I. KNOW. EXACTLY. WHO. YOU. ARE" *cue laughter from the audience* But when it's the same week in, week out, it gets so tedious and boring. To be honest, they should just have 4 british celebs on the panel because i'm convinced Ken doesn't even know who half the masked singers are...and that's even after the mask is off.

Comment

• Ken will have only known the Americans at best.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X