The Masked Singer [ITV]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Ken will have only known the Americans at best.
    True What are the odds that he will genuinely know the identity of the final 3 when they remove their masks?

Comment

• He might’ve looked them up based on the guesses but nah he won’t have

Comment

• Scarborough - Jason Manford rubbish sitcom. He outright denied it the other week which Dommett said on This Morning one of the three had done.
        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (23rd May 20) - Camden Cox, Cigarettes After Sex, Cam, Leftwing:Kody, Zella Day, Janet Devlin, Empathy Test, Dagny, Steve Earle and The Dukes, Badly Drawn Boy, Josh Garrels, Owen Pallett, Tim Burgess

Comment

• Jenkins is incredibly beautiful.

Great choice for the show.

Comment

• That was too close for comfort for Queen Bee fans! Didn't think Octopus would be out.
            Thought it was Nicola v Katherine.

Kym Marsh must be chuffed to bits that Davina thought she could sing like that!
            Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (23rd May 20) - Camden Cox, Cigarettes After Sex, Cam, Leftwing:Kody, Zella Day, Janet Devlin, Empathy Test, Dagny, Steve Earle and The Dukes, Badly Drawn Boy, Josh Garrels, Owen Pallett, Tim Burgess

Comment

• Isn't it strange how Manford's BBC1 show is timed to start just after this?
              He denied it the other week (on Sunday Brunch) with the explanation "i'm on the other side at the same time".

It's a shame they had Nicola sing such sappy awful songs in the main. She has a musical coming up but hopefully we'll get more cutting edge pop material, too.

Comment

• Nicola’s final performance (with her masked removed) was her best in the show. She is such a beautiful singer! Hopefully this is a sign of new material from her soon

Comment

• Nicola was fantastic - her vocals have improved over the years.

Was nice to be surprised by Hedgehog and Octopus reveals. Can't believe Jason Manford outlasted Cee-Lo, Kelis & Katherine Jenkins but fair play to him.
                  Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• I always thought Nicola was an amazing singer in Girls Aloud but was always underrated. I admittedly wasn't quite on board the solo material but can't deny Nicola is still an incredible singer.

Shame they insisted on wheeling out Someone you loved again though. It feels like this song is never going to disappear (even Shape of you bowed out eventually ).

Comment

• Nicola did great, I didn't realise she was such a good singer, her solo music certainly didn't indicate that she was. Hedgehog got better as the series went on, Jason did very well to beat such established singers.

Everyone that was unmasked seemed to really enjoy being on this show, I can't wait for the next series, this has been a big hit.
                      1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

• It made me appreciate her voice a lot more. My hub guessed Jason a few weeks ago. Octopus I was torn but eventually went with Katherine. And bee was literally obvious
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                          Nicola did great, I didn't realise she was such a good singer, her solo music certainly didn't indicate that she was. Hedgehog got better as the series went on, Jason did very well to beat such established singers.

Everyone that was unmasked seemed to really enjoy being on this show, I can't wait for the next series, this has been a big hit.
                          Jason totally had me fooled. His posh speaking voice was what threw me, and he said himself he was putting on that voice to mask his mancunian accent.

I hope the next series is similar to how this series played out. The only thing i would suggest is that Ken either reigns in his "one trick pony" comments and gets someone to write some new lines for him, or replace him with a british judge seeing as its a british version of the show (as if he knew who Patsy Palmer was! I would add that politician too but even i didn't know who he was! )
                          Last edited by JakeP; Sun February 16th, 2020, 14:18.

Comment

• So glad for Nicola, nice to see her getting some exposure. Her voice has evolved so much since the beginning days, still surprised Davina didn’t recognise her voice though. Maybe I can distinguish all the girls because I’m a fan but Nicola certainly has the most unique voice.

Comment

• Good for Nicola!! She's always been underrated
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                Jenkins is incredibly beautiful.

Great choice for the show.
                                She's stunning isn't she, quite a coup I thought.

I kind of wish that there had been a final curveball! So pleased for Nicola though. Not sure why Jason chose Black Magic as his best performance of the series, felt like they threw it for Nicola a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                  Nicola’s final performance (with her masked removed) was her best in the show. She is such a beautiful singer! Hopefully this is a sign of new material from her soon
                                  As much as I'm sick of the song,I wish they'd released her version, she could actually do well with it.

Comment

• Cinderella’s Eyes has rebounded up iTunes apparently.

Comment

• I had no idea there was a UK version of this show. It's so weird because I had the urge to listen to Beat Of My Drum yesterday (out of the blue). It's not on Spotify so I had to pull up Youtube!

Comment

Working...
                                      X