No announcement yet.

The Masked Singer UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i never thought of Tom from Keane!

Comment

• It's 100 percent not her. But Panda sounds like Katie Waiselle.
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Came here to say I was convinced Shayne Ward was Poodle! Christmas #1 clue and it just really sounded like him this time.

Shame Tom Chaplin went this early when Donuts is still there! I was also surprised the panel didn’t save him over Robobunny who had a bad week.

Rockhopper is 100% Michelle. Bootylicious, Halo etc.

Going back to my first guess for Firework as Kerry Katona cos of the Kids clue.

Panda, Natalie Imbruglia yes. Obvious when you know

I also think Mushroom’s speaking voice is very Jane Horrocks! Bubble was crazy?

Comment

• 100% Natalie Imbruglia, I have been a fan since 1997.
          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Mushroom is Charlotte Church. 100 percent

Comment

• the show gets a bit boring when you work out who they are and the panel are still shouting stuff like "greta thunberg!!!!"
              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                Mushroom is Charlotte Church. 100 percent
                OMG it so is. I focussed too much on the speaking voice. Crazy clue makes perfect sense now.

Comment

• every ep, rita says "who is this person!", hoping it'll be used in the promo and adverts
                  what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

OMG it so is. I focussed too much on the speaking voice. Crazy clue makes perfect sense now.
                    she has a show on Really right now that shows her building a dream house and the forest retreat. She's on Kate Garraway's Life Stories in a few days.
                    She was on This Morning the other day - amazed Schofe never asked her if she was on this.
                    It's all been timed to come out now.

Comment

• That Firework Ms McIntire clue just gave it away. I'll just say: soap character.

Comment

• If Sheridan Smith charged a fee for every time they mention her name she'd be a billionaire by now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                          That Firework Ms McIntire clue just gave it away. I'll just say: soap character.
                          the mask is off and the name on screen and i still don't know who it is
                          what's going on?

Comment

That Firework Ms McIntire clue just gave it away. I'll just say: soap character.
                            oh, never mind. Thought it was Michelle Keegan. Never expected Jaime Winstone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                              the mask is off and the name on screen and i still don't know who it is
                              Ray Winstone's daughter. Has been in several films and TV shows. Though not really a household name.
                              Was in Charlie Brooker's Dead Set, Kidulthood, Channel 4 drama Goldplated. Also the films Donkey Punch and Powder Room (with Kate Nash and Sheridan Smith).

Comment

• Jaime was also in Four Lives on BBC 1 the other week. The serial killer drama with Stephen Merchant.

Comment

• Jaime would’ve been more recognisable 12 years ago, she’s not really on the radar anymore? Michael Owen was obvious and looked like a right tit at the end.

Comment

• I said this last season and I’ll say it again the guesses the judges make are absolutely ridiculous, like what is even the point ?
                                    Jennifer Lawrence ?? Really ?

They've named every one of Pussycat Dolls and Girls Aloud and now Sheridan Smith is two acts too.

At least make realistic guesses.

Charlotte Church and Mark from Westlife I can hear, the others are hard, guessed Michael Owen from the accent and surprised they haven’t mentioned Mark from Westlife yet either.. very distinctive voice.

Comment

• I did not see Jamie coming. Deadset is one of my favourite self contains series. Last week I was convinced it was Kerry Katona

Comment

• I met Jaime a few years ago - lovely lady but not the sort of person I’d expect on this show.
                                        Michael Owen was obvious, he’s aged well too.

Comment

She's on Kate Garraway's Life Stories in a few days.
                                          they've postponed Charlotte's episode and the John Barnes one due next week will now be shown tonight. Has to mean something. Maybe it gave too much away or she actually wins and they thought it would be better timed for then.

Comment

• I mean, who was telling Joan Collins to say Zendaya? As if! She has more important things to do than this crappy singing show!

Comment

• I think that performance of The Power Of Love confirmed that Mushroom (Charlotte Church) wins the show.

I wonder why Michelle Williams chose the UK version and not the US one. Was she already here doing something else?

EDIT: she already did the US version in 2019! She came seventh.
                                              Last edited by Blondini; Sat February 5, 2022, 20:32.

Comment

• Michelle will be on Australia next season I knew it was her immediately!

Joan Collins had no idea who anyone was, including her own guess Zendaya.

I wonder if we will have another female winner. I didn’t expect Panda to go so far!

Comment

• Hmm, I’m feeling kinda bummed about Michelle Williams. I thought it sounded like her but dismissed her because I couldn’t see why on Earth she’d be on the UK version. Kinda shit if she has already done it before really.

Aled Jones isn’t someone I’d guess because I only know his childhood voice. And going back to last week, literally have zero idea who that Jamie woman was.

Speaking of being clueless, how absolutely vacant was Joan Collins? She clearly didn’t have the slightest clue who anyone was!

Id be very surprised if Mushroom doesn’t win this now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Michelle will be on Australia next season I knew it was her immediately!
                                                    you called it, week one tbh
                                                    what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X