A Quiet Place 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quiet Place 2

I absolutely loved the first part, so I'm very excited for the sequel, which will be released on March 20, 2020.

Last edited by Benny; Thu January 2nd, 2020, 20:23.
    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Not sure what to think about this yet. I loved the first one, but I felt it was nicely wrapped up and didn't need a sequel. I find that especially horror movies tend to get worse and worse the more instalments they get. I'm just hoping that they won't overdo it.

Comment

^^ Agree. As much as I adore the first one, and enjoy anything with Ms Blunt, is this really necessary?

Comment

Wait, what about the frequency? And is this partly a prequel? The first one was overrated (a lot), not a bad movie, but definitely not worthy the hype and acclaim as it has more than enough dumb horror cliches. It definitely wrapped up things nicely and told the story well. So unless they pulled out some kind of a great idea I don't know if this one will be sequelitis free.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

The bathtub scene in the first one with Emily Blunt was incredible. It was my second favourite horror of recent times, after Hereditary.

Comment

Loved the first one and the trailer for this looks amazing! Really looking forward to this

Comment

One of the most overrated horror films I have ever seen. Not at all interested in the sequel.
              "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
              https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
              "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

I enjoyed the first one, but agree that a sequel is a bit unnecessary considering how the first one ended neatly.
                late.

Comment

The first one is the last movie I saw in theaters. I am intrigued by this as I really enjoyed part 1.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                    I enjoyed the first one, but agree that a sequel is a bit unnecessary considering how the first one ended neatly.
                    I agree. It seems like a cash grab. I'll reserve proper judgement until I see it, but I don't think they can top the first!
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

agreed. I will obviously watch but we don't need this.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Agree with everyone who said it's overrated. I'll definitely watch this but it's also not needed

Comment

This movie was filmed where I live in Western New York, USA!

Comment

Working...
                          X