No announcement yet.

A Quiet Place 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all wide open for a Quiet Place 3..... if they can get them all back......

Comment

I really enjoyed this, maybe even more than the first. The acting is sublime for the genre - even the kids are fantastic (especially the boy), and Cillian Murphy was a great addition. I get they could have utilised Blunt a wee bit more but she emotes so much without even speaking.

Comment

This was so so for me. IT started off very well then kinda fell into a predictible pattern in the middle. And there is definitely a part 3 coming.
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

These movies are amazing. #1 is one of my all time favorite movies, I just love it so much and indeed, Emily's bathtub scene is one of the best horror scenes ever. The 2nd one falls flat in the middle of the film but it's still good. I can't wait for #3 and a possible spin off. Make this a TV series. I love the universe here.

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy View Post
            Make this a TV series.
            Wait this is a genius idea, that’s such a perfect fit!

Comment

Really enjoyed this one too! But the little deaf girl was kind of annoying, she really thought she could save everyone… by herself

Just found the ending super abrupt. I, at least, expected 10-20 minutes more.

Comment

Naw, not a tv series, it will turn into The Walking Dead. Lots of talking (whispering) and ultra villain human enemies that we’re supposed to empathize with.

Comment

I really liked the sequel. I'm glad the daughter wasn't as annoying as she was in the first movie.

Btw, i wanted the alien to eat the baby, would've made a fantastic scene.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Twas the 2nd film I saw at the cinema after a sneak preview of Zola. I found it quite enjoyable, though the scene in the 3rd act, involving the son left to care for the baby, drove me crazy. Such narrative idiocy
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

Working...
                    X