Love Island 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Island 2020

The first winter series starts on Sunday at 9... the ads are now showing the contestants and I can’t say they’re the most attractive bunch. Maybe they’re saving the best ones for summer!

Oof yeah... Interesting
    Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Those twins are like White Chicks.

The posh boy hunts animals (and surely votes Tory) so he’s definitely on my list to leave early doors.

Comment

I have zero faith in any of them. Callum seems alright.

The twins are like the ugly sisters from Cinderella.
        LJC--->>

Comment

Rochelle’s sister looks so much like her.

Comment

Must be hard for Laura Whitmore I saw she got mixed reviews online. I thought she done well considering.

Liking Mike and Sophie so far. Paige milking the Lewis Capaldi ex boyfriend obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              Rochelle’s sister looks so much like her.
              Very much so, it’s mad they’re not twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                Must be hard for Laura Whitmore I saw she got mixed reviews online. I thought she done well considering.

Liking Mike and Sophie so far. Paige milking the Lewis Capaldi ex boyfriend obviously.
                I thought Laura was fine, never liked Caroline anyway, smug cow.

I can’t fathom how Lewis pulled a leggy blonde but he did look better a few years ago!

The guy with the teeth has potential to be a gaslighter.

Comment

Shaughna’s my fave.

Comment

I think Shaughna is coming across quite bitchy and pathetic it’s only Day 2/3.
                    Also Dani Dyer lookalike

Comment

I love how Shaughna really cannot hide her mardy face. Not sure I get the fuss about the twins.

Leanne and Mike are a lovely couple... Even though it's only been 2 days. I'd already be fumin if he did the dirty on her.

Comment

I thought Mike was gonna scrap Leanne for good, glad he went back!

Shaughna’s honest and funny with it, the twins are imbeciles.

Comment

Siannise is being harsh on Nas, he’s really tried with her and she’s been a big-foreheaded cow.

Comment

Yeh I agree about the twins they’re quite annoying, also Sophie needs to get rid of Connor everyone can see she was only having a laugh.

Comment

Yeah Connor is a bit of a loon.

Comment

The twins are boring, the recoupling couldn't have gone much better from an entertainment perspective.

Conor is a bit intense but Sophie is also pretty annoying.

Comment

This series went downhill quite quickly, it’s all a bit repetitive now.

Can’t stand Siannise though.

Comment

Leanne, what a bitch! Is completely awful about Mike, tells him she can’t stand him and then says she can’t believe he’s got rid of her. Seriously deluded.

Comment

Casa Amor has been classic, it was obvious that Callum was looking for his head to be turned and Mike would forget about Jess the minute he went in.

Good on Finn for sticking by Paige, bit surprised Nas has ditched Demi though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Can’t stand Siannise though.
                                        Like most of the country, I’ve done a complete u-turn on Siannise since she got with Luke and hope they win tonight. Luke M and Demi are also really cute though.

Comment

Working...
                                        X