Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God, I hope she pulls through!

Blanche is too much of a legend not to still be in the show. Easily my favourite character of recent years.
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• A few good storylines coming up by the look of things, Carla's back next week and she kills Jimmy Dockerson (Tony's mate) in self defence just as Tony walks in the flat.

Then Tony has a heart attack and thinking he's going to die somehow confesses to Roy that he organised Liam's death, but Tony lives so then decides to murder Roy, they have a scuffle by the canal and Roy falls in and nearly drowns but Tony has an attack of conscience and saves him.

Comment

• Roy!!!
        what's going on?

Comment

• Why does Liam's mum (don't know the character's name) always go on about her bereavement of Liam, but never Paul (I think that was his name) - she never mentions him!

Comment

• Yeah good point and it's convenient how they've all forgotten Ryan isn't Michelle's real son and her real son Alex seems to no longer exist?

Comment

• In other news, ex-Footballers Wives star Ben Price has been recast as Nick, Gail's son.

Comment

• Really! Not who I would have imagined at all.

Comment

• I know, I thought he would've been too old to play the part but he's only in his mid-30s. I wonder if he'll have his hair died blonde or keep it in its natural brown state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                    Yeah good point and it's convenient how they've all forgotten Ryan isn't Michelle's real son and her real son Alex seems to no longer exist?
                    OMG!

I completely forgot about that.

These Soap writers/producers really do play the audience for fools.

(Clearly not you Mike, but then, we can't all be as on the ball as you)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                      I know, I thought he would've been too old to play the part but he's only in his mid-30s. I wonder if he'll have his hair died blonde or keep it in its natural brown state.
                      He's 9 years older than the character!

No flies on me Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                        It was a few years back now...

at this pic.
                        She's always reminded me of a doormouse.

And I PRAY Maggie/Blanche gets better. She's the best thing in it.

Comment

• Sean: Now, this is the shirt but it's in the electric blue, what d'ya think?
                          Julie: I love it. It's bold, it's vibrant it's... ooh what's that word I'm looking for, it's...
                          Blanche: GAY.

Steals a scene with one word! She better come back.

Comment

• ITV2 gave a warning for violence! Did ITV1?

I can never take Jimmy seriously- he just reminds me of the Peter character from Brookside that he played- the pathetic "rapist" that Jimmy (!) Corkhill hounded.

Carla comparing Maria to Miley Cyrus!

Comment

• Yeah and she does look a bit like her actually!

A good set of classic creepy Corrie episodes, but has Carla now gone AGAIN?! I hope she returns for longer when Tony leaves.

Comment

• LOL and at Michelle and her strategically placed suds!

When she said there was a damp patch i thought "Yeah, Ben's got a damp patch looking at you!"

Comment

• Theresa: "I'm gonna go and shake the lettuce."

Tony's at his nasty bugeyed worst now! Watch out, Roy!

Comment

• Ew that Teresa line made me cringe.

This Tony thing is getting beyond silly, I just want it to be over and Carla to come back.

Comment

• OMG! Roy! Poor silly Maria.

I think Tony is a more convincing villain than Richard Hillman.

Comment

• OMG! Roy! Poor silly Maria.

I think Tony is a more convincing villain than Richard Hillman.

Comment

• Hillman was more panto but I think he had more of an impact than Tony. His storyline was bigger and hyped more by the media but it was quite a first for Corrie and some people are seeing Tony as a re-hash of that storyline but not as good.

I think Tony is a lot more calculating and controlled whereas Richard killed mainly on instincts and panic to protect his reputation and new family life. Though tonight's episodes saw Tony displaying similar characteristics as everything unravelled.

Comment

• I'm actually feeling sorry for John Stape and loved the scene in the Rovers last night when Rosie's lie was uncovered. Amazing how a soap can make you go from loathing to liking so easily.

Tonight's episode will be dedicated to Maggie Jones by the way. It's a shame her last ever episode has already aired, on November 20th. I wonder how they'll write her out, I think it'll obviously have to be done sensitively but there should also be some sort of comedy in there too as a nod to the character.

Comment

• Sad news.

Comment

• One of Blanche's best moments!

The biggest loss to the show since Hilda Ogden.

Comment

• Such a legend.

Comment

• "Wait until you try Bingo, you'll hyperventilate!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X