Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    Oh I agree that she's not the right one for him. But I hope someone comes along that is. He can have other loves. Even if they don't live up the Hayley
    I actually rather liked him Cathy. She was just the right mix of quirky and kind, ideal for Roy. Her and Brian seemed really forced IMO.
    It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
    But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
      I actually rather liked him Cathy. She was just the right mix of quirky and kind, ideal for Roy. Her and Brian seemed really forced IMO.
      I agree actually. I though they where quite well suited. It was just too soon after Hayley
      Love you like a love song!

      Comment


      • I canít stand Claudia. I wish they had put Ken and Audrey together like they tried a few years ago.
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

        #FreeBritney

        Comment


        • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          I can’t stand Claudia. I wish they had put Ken and Audrey together like they tried a few years ago.
          Well, I've never really liked Rula Lenska, so the character had a bad start with me from the off.
          Not sure about Ken and Audrey though, it somehow doesn't feel like the right pairing. But considering most of the street have had relationships with each other at some time, God Knows there are other people out there in Manchester , it's a surprise these two haven't been paired off.
          It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
          But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

          Comment


          • Maria and Ali will probably last five minutes, cos god knows that woman can’t keep a man.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Maria and Ali will probably last five minutes, cos god knows that woman canít keep a man.
              I thought the actor had already announced he was leaving, but maybe Iím wrong. Are they re-writing history when they mention Liam? I swear he was having this huge affair with Carla for ages.

              Also, Maria is technically Aliís aunt
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

              #FreeBritney

              Comment


              • Tracy and Liz staking out Steve and Tim ..... in a Preston's Petals van Like they would never spot that.
                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                Comment


                • Kevin Webster falling over was my favourite moment in weeks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Kevin Webster falling over was my favourite moment in weeks.
                    Do you think it was planned. It seemed accidental
                    Love you like a love song!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                      Do you think it was planned. It seemed accidental
                      Looked accidental to me too but the camera panned in on his face?

                      Comment


                      • Can’t cope with Jeff, he’s mental.

                        Had completely forgotten Fiona had a son called Morgan! He’ll be back for the funeral.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Can’t cope with Jeff, he’s mental.

                          Had completely forgotten Fiona had a son called Morgan! He’ll be back for the funeral.
                          Jeff makes my skin crawl
                          Love you like a love song!

                          Comment


                          • Spoiler!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                              Spoiler!
                              Another happy Christmas then lol.
                              Love you like a love song!

                              Comment


                              • Can’t bear the new family, especially the mum. Terrible acting.

                                Comment


                                • Poor Sinead cruel but sadly not unrealistic story.

                                  Comment


                                  • Evelyn cracks me up, the way she reacted to Jade

                                    Comment


                                    • That cockwomble joke

                                      The show is in the doldrums generally.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Evelyn cracks me up, the way she reacted to Jade
                                        Evelyn is a breathe of fresh air.
                                        Love you like a love song!

                                        Comment


                                        • Error in the writing in that episode, Rita referred to Ken as Adam’s dad and nobody corrected her.

                                          Comment


                                          • OMG Emily! She looked so well.

                                            I remember Ken’s 60th in the Rovers, with the old Tracey and of course Deirdre.

                                            Comment


                                            • Heartbreaking episode. Katy McGlynn really has been fantastic during these final weeks. I wish they’d never done the Bethany/Daniel kiss, it was bad taste and completely unnecessary.

                                              Gail’s back with a braid in her hair from Thailand wonder if she’s had her belly button pierced too?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Heartbreaking episode. Katy McGlynn really has been fantastic during these final weeks. I wish they’d never done the Bethany/Daniel kiss, it was bad taste and completely unnecessary.

                                                Gail’s back with a braid in her hair from Thailand wonder if she’s had her belly button pierced too?
                                                I agree. It was unnecessary.

                                                It was a beautiful episode though. I was quite emotional
                                                Love you like a love song!

                                                Comment


                                                • The Baileys are such a mistake, all of their scenes are terrible and I don’t care about any of their stories.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Wait a minute, John Stape’s daughter just happens to meet Fiz and Hope when they move to Birmingham? Utterly ridiculous!

                                                    Also, how old was Stape when he fathered her, 13?

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                      Wait a minute, John Stape’s daughter just happens to meet Fiz and Hope when they move to Birmingham? Utterly ridiculous!

                                                      Also, how old was Stape when he fathered her, 13?
                                                      I know it's all a bit random. I thought it would be sister but guess they made a different choice...
                                                      Love you like a love song!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • I guess if Stape was meant to now be 41, he could’ve had her at 18 if she’s early 20s... but there was never any mention of him having a child before so did he even know about her? Totally silly.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          I guess if Stape was meant to now be 41, he couldíve had her at 18 if sheís early 20s... but there was never any mention of him having a child before so did he even know about her? Totally silly.
                                                          Exactly. He 'loved' fizz. He would have told her. It's just a bit messy. Maybe she was raised by her mum who didn't tell him, but she told her he was an amazing guy and she's been brainwashed into thinking he was innocent.

                                                          I find it weird that both eastenders and corrie have a very similar plot with a past characters child coming back to get revenge even though they where bith evil characters.
                                                          Love you like a love song!

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Fantastic Christmas episode
                                                            Love you like a love song!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • It was one of the best theyíve had in years actually, although Shona being shot in that box was a huge reach

                                                              Felt quite sorry for Robert at the end.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X