Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that ... but when the younger guy came in shirtless I forgot about it
    He had weird nipples
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      He had weird nipples
      I just thought they were large. Still cute though. The actor playing the role is actually 28 .
      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

I just thought they were large. Still cute though. The actor playing the role is actually 28 .
        I like small nipples if I'm honest.

He does not look 28!

Comment

I like small nipples if I'm honest.

He does not look 28!
          I know .. I was shocked when it said he was 28. Apparently his storyline is to do with him coming out as gay and dealing with homophobia in football.

Comment

• Saw the Robert and Vicky thing coming a mile off - this must be Michelle’s leaving storyline then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Saw the Robert and Vicky thing coming a mile off - this must be Michelle’s leaving storyline then.
              Same. So obvious

Comment

I know .. I was shocked when it said he was 28. Apparently his storyline is to do with him coming out as gay and dealing with homophobia in football.
                I heard that. I just wish they could act a bit better. Might just take them time to settle in like the Taylor family in Eastenders

Comment

• Spoiler!

Comment

Spoiler!
                    Seriously? I didn't know Angela Griffin was returning . . should be interesting.

Comment

• Didn’t have Jeff down as a heartless villain. The current writers are doing a good job at making a lot of the cast unlikeable - Gary, Nick, Jeff, Beth. Then there’s Yasmeen who’s just unwatchable.

Audrey getting taken out by The Lady

Comment

Didn’t have Jeff down as a heartless villain. The current writers are doing a good job at making a lot of the cast unlikeable - Gary, Nick, Jeff, Beth. Then there’s Yasmeen who’s just unwatchable.

Audrey getting taken out by The Lady
                        Yeah, I was saying to my partner it's so unbelievable because some characters have had total personality transplants. They did the same thing with Mary's son Jude, he was a a nice , normal guy then suddenly he's lied about his job, hits Mary and becomes a compulsive liar.

The best description I read of Yasmeen, is 'she plays every scene as if she's Lady Macbeth'. Someone forgot to tell her it's a soap.

Comment

• I don't hate Yasmeen. In a way she reminds me of my nan.

I agree. They are ruining a lot of characters. Also I've always found Beth unlikeable

Comment

I don't hate Yasmeen. In a way she reminds me of my nan.

I agree. They are ruining a lot of characters. Also I've always found Beth unlikeable
                            Beth has always been a bit tasteless but she generally showed a good heart. The way she went in on Carla when she returned was awful and would never happen - Carla was still her boss at that point yet she spoke to her like she was something on her shoe. Most of the employee/employer relationships in Corrie (and all soaps I guess) are utterly ridiculous.

Comment

• I’m up to date and there’s been a hell of a lot of innuendo as of late, hasn’t there?

I echo some of the above sentiments and I dislike how they’re ruining Nick (not that I was a fan) and how David isn’t helping Nick in prison - who wouldn’t stick together? Yes there’s blame, but neither are innocent.

Jeff was a pointless introduction to the show and Yazmeen has been a spare part now for a while - as has Alya. I thought they were going to keep the lines blurred over Jeff’s abuse, but he is literally robbing from his partner to make her more dependable. Deplorable.
                              M08T10

Comment

• Emma thinking Tracy was Daniel’s mum

I could understand Jeff doing some mild manipulation, but the fact he ripped up Kal’s photo... it just seems a bit of a u-turn on the character. It does feel as though there isn’t a single positive story at the moment.

Comment

• Emma is hilarious

Comment

• So Martin Platt was happy to return when he thought something was up with David, but is totally MIA now he’s in prison?

Tracey is going to have Emma’s life once she finds out she’s her step daughter - and poor Emma isn’t going to know she’s having the piss taken out of her

I can’t see Emma as Steve’s though. I always thought they should have introduced a secret son between him and Vicky, as oppose to this with Fiona. I can see Liz and Emma gelling well nicely though... I just fail to see what the whole point is. I really hope Emma is Steve’s though and not Jim’s.

It’s about time Jenny had a story of her own. As landlady of the Rovers she’d usually be a shoe-in for almost every big storyline going, one way or another. I wish they had built up a team of strong female barmaids around her so she could play mother hen.

I like that they’ve turned Gary into a villain. It actually makes sense for his character and it works without contradiction. I’d have thought he’d be slightly more upset over the fact he has 2 deaths already this year, but survival instinct kicking in I suppose.

But when it all comes out can we please have a scene where Sarah calls him Norman Bates with a builders bag?

I like Sarah and Adam together. Heres hoping she can convince him the greasy look isn’t working though and books him into the family barbers.

I know the factory roof caved in, but that’s one hell of an understanding community, to just let them take over the community centre indefinitely

What’s this whole Roy storyline about? Is it an elaborate way of introducing some family for him? Because he discovered he had siblings on his Dad’s side that he didn’t want to meet a few years ago (When Hayley and Silvia were both in it).

What else is going on? Oh yeah, I hope Dev returns (I don’t really) with new heads for his kids.
                                    M08T10

Comment

• I miss these 2

I've been watching some of the classic episodes on TV. Nothing like nostalgia

Comment

• Despise Nick, knew he’d get away with it. David’s third (?) time inside!

I was only thinking the other day that the story with Seb, his girlfriend and the Polish builder had gone completely quiet.

Comment

Despise Nick, knew he’d get away with it. David’s third (?) time inside!

I was only thinking the other day that the story with Seb, his girlfriend and the Polish builder had gone completely quiet.
                                          The modern slavery storyline I'm sure. I was also a little aghast seeing him kiss Eileen ... I was eating.

Comment

• Seb is a fairly decent character... he’s just so forgettable

Nick getting away with it frustrated the hell out of me, he’s always so smarmy. At least he did the right thing and stopped David getting longer - 4 months for using stolen money and covering up a crime is fair if you ask me. He wasn’t innocent. The judge’s total disgust at having to take into consideration Nick’s brain injury though when sentencing

Sarah stealing the factory will be fun to watch play out. Nick will/has lost everything and has less than when he arrived back now. Serves him right.

I love Sarah and Adam together. But by god can Adam introduce his hair to some shampoo.
                                            M08T10

Comment

• Are they really thinking about putting Roy and Voldemort together?
                                              M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                Are they really thinking about putting Roy and Voldemort together?
                                                It looks like it to me. Classic soap storyline .. two characters who hate each other always fall in love
                                                I do like Maureen Lipman though, still remember her from 'Agony' and the BT ad's ... 'you got an ology .. you're a scientist'

Comment

It looks like it to me. Classic soap storyline .. two characters who hate each other always fall in love
                                                  I do like Maureen Lipman though, still remember her from 'Agony' and the BT ad's ... 'you got an ology .. you're a scientist'
                                                  I love her. I also love her in Doctor Who. I think she's funny. She reminds me so much of Blanche

Comment

• I like it when they show the softer side of her. Although I don't know why they had to invent a whole new mum for Tyrone, couldn't Lilian have just been Jackie's mum, or his dad's mum? Her and Roy would be a silly couple. I don't believe Roy should have ever loved again after Hayley.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X