No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Sinead cruel but sadly not unrealistic story.

Comment

• Evelyn cracks me up, the way she reacted to Jade

Comment

• That cockwomble joke

The show is in the doldrums generally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Evelyn cracks me up, the way she reacted to Jade
          Evelyn is a breathe of fresh air.
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Error in the writing in that episode, Rita referred to Ken as Adam’s dad and nobody corrected her.

Comment

• OMG Emily! She looked so well.

I remember Ken’s 60th in the Rovers, with the old Tracey and of course Deirdre.

Comment

• Heartbreaking episode. Katy McGlynn really has been fantastic during these final weeks. I wish they’d never done the Bethany/Daniel kiss, it was bad taste and completely unnecessary.

Gail’s back with a braid in her hair from Thailand wonder if she’s had her belly button pierced too?

Comment

Heartbreaking episode. Katy McGlynn really has been fantastic during these final weeks. I wish they’d never done the Bethany/Daniel kiss, it was bad taste and completely unnecessary.

Gail’s back with a braid in her hair from Thailand wonder if she’s had her belly button pierced too?
                  I agree. It was unnecessary.

It was a beautiful episode though. I was quite emotional

Comment

• The Baileys are such a mistake, all of their scenes are terrible and I don’t care about any of their stories.

Comment

• Wait a minute, John Stape’s daughter just happens to meet Fiz and Hope when they move to Birmingham? Utterly ridiculous!

Also, how old was Stape when he fathered her, 13?

Comment

Wait a minute, John Stape’s daughter just happens to meet Fiz and Hope when they move to Birmingham? Utterly ridiculous!

Also, how old was Stape when he fathered her, 13?
                        I know it's all a bit random. I thought it would be sister but guess they made a different choice...

Comment

• I guess if Stape was meant to now be 41, he could’ve had her at 18 if she’s early 20s... but there was never any mention of him having a child before so did he even know about her? Totally silly.

Comment

I guess if Stape was meant to now be 41, he could’ve had her at 18 if she’s early 20s... but there was never any mention of him having a child before so did he even know about her? Totally silly.
                            Exactly. He 'loved' fizz. He would have told her. It's just a bit messy. Maybe she was raised by her mum who didn't tell him, but she told her he was an amazing guy and she's been brainwashed into thinking he was innocent.

I find it weird that both eastenders and corrie have a very similar plot with a past characters child coming back to get revenge even though they where bith evil characters.

Comment

• Fantastic Christmas episode

Comment

• It was one of the best they’ve had in years actually, although Shona being shot in that box was a huge reach

Felt quite sorry for Robert at the end.

Comment

• Evelyn was amazing tonight, she’s the only good thing about that Dobbs/Stape clan.

“GADARSSSEEE!”

Comment

• Oh god, Geoff is unbearable. Can’t wait for him to be found out.

Comment

• Does nobody on here watch this anymore? Might stop commenting.

The special 10,000th episode was disappointingly silly - I appreciated the nods to the past but I don’t understand why they made it into a comedy girls trip based around Dennis’ death. The episode should’ve been centred around Amy’s 16th taking place in the pub with the whole main cast popping in and out throughout and focussed on their conversations (in which they could’ve reminisced about the past) before ending with Rita’s scene in the pub and Ken’s ‘revelation’.

Also, they missed a trick by not having a face from the past return. Bet or Mavis should’ve popped in for whatever reason.

Comment

• Sorry, I do still watch, I'll make an effort because I enjoy reading your posts.

Geoff is horrible. The sooner he's found out the better.

I feel the same, I expected a much better episode than we got. I found it a bit boring.

Comment

• It's been good recently. Finally Ali is gone. He's been doing my head in recently. Same with Gary. Writers need to make up their mind about him. He changes from being good to bad on a daily basis.

Comment

• I couldn’t stand watching Ali’s awful hairstyle any longer

Gary is so slimy, he’s long overdue a comeuppance but I find it odd thinking about how two years ago he was the good guy against Phelan and now he’s using some of his tactics.

I hope Jade’s gone, so sick of her and find anything involving Fiz a chore to watch. More Evelyn though!

Comment

• "With effect from Monday, March 30, Coronation Street and Emmerdale's scheduling pattern will be changing due to the coronavirus pandemic. Emmerdale will air Monday to Friday at 7pm and Coronation Street Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30pm."

Down to 5 and 3 episodes respectively. Emmerdale must be a bit further ahead?

Comment

• It's actually crazy I think emmerdale are 6 weeks ahead currently.

Comment

• As expected, both soaps downed tools today. They’ve got enough episodes to see us through till summer.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X