No announcement yet.

Coronation Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They never really did much with Seb’s HIV status in the end, or maybe that was the point.

Comment

• Just leaving this here

and the "'Ave It!" as well.

Comment

• That was so ludicrous but really fun

Comment

• I swear that big alley behind David’s house has only just appeared.

Comment

• Much better re-telling of Seb and Nina’s attack tonight opposed to when it actually happened!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Much better re-telling of Seb and Nina’s attack tonight opposed to when it actually happened!
              yes, more than made up for it. Really wasn't expecting that end scene with Seb crawling along the floor.

I'm still an emotional wreck now!

And showing Kelly as ultimately innocent was done to highlight what i think most of the audience have been thinking about her - their own prejudiced view of a certain kind of teen. Including me. I see there are still viewers who hate her regardless and can't give her leeway.

Everyone involved deserves awards. If only they kept up the quality on other storylines/episodes.

Comment

• I knew they’d come good for Kelly, she’s rebellious and can be nasty but she has a heart and isn’t at all evil like Corey.

It was great to see the story get so much focus across the two episodes and it made it quite glaring how poor some of the other characters and stories are!

Comment

• A win for Mollie Gallagher aka Nina at the NTAs!

Comment

• any ideas what the watch your back ads are all about?
                    what's going on?

Comment

• There’s a big week coming up at the end of the month that will see the climax of a few plots including Corey vs Abi, Harvey Gaskill the drug lord and the Platts’ sinkhole

There’s gonna be a storm and a car crash and a lot of it will be based at this Horronation Street thing that’s being set up behind the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        There’s a big week coming up at the end of the month that will see the climax of a few plots including Corey vs Abi, Harvey Gaskill the drug lord and the Platts’ sinkhole

There’s gonna be a storm and a car crash and a lot of it will be based at this Horronation Street thing that’s being set up behind the street.
                        Is the soap stunt week not starting tomorrow? Spoilers for next week say its exploring the aftermath. Don't know if that's just Emmerdale though
                        Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Oh maybe, I just assumed it was around Halloween.

Comment

• How many holes can one house have?
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Surely they’ve not blown Aadi up?!

First time in ages I’ve heard the extended theme tune on the play out.

Comment

• This is just all kinds of awful.

The fake rain when you can see sun and shadows. The ludicrous Harvey stuff - so he faked injury to get a ride to hospital? Where was this injury then? Not a mark on him!

The Scooby Doo meets Hollyoaks of the Abi vs Corey scenes. The bad sinkhole CGI.

And to go from the serious, harrowing hate crime storyline to devolve into this...

Comment

• A lot of people on Twitter seem to really dislike this night. They might regret doing this Super Soap Week.

Comment

• It’s all very panto isn’t it. The sinkhole CGI didn’t work, and Will Mellor is just far too unconvincing as a real bad guy.

Comment

• I enjoyed it

Comment

• damn, that was brutal what happened to devs son, wonder if dev will even notice ?
                                        what's going on?

Comment

• The dialogue between Abi and Corey was quite weak and not helped by the fact I could barely understand a word Abi was saying!

Leanne escaping and just hiding in amongst the crowds and wandering into dark attractions instead of trying to get someone’s help or go home

Roy pulling Corey up from a sink hole by just his coat

Comment

• Yeah literally heard nothing Abi said

Comment

• There was a lot of complaints about the sound during Abi's wailing. I had to put subtitles on.

Absolutely appalling sinkhole CGI - when Harvey sank - i've seen better CGI in a Sharknado film!

Comment

• Johnny’s death was actually so sad!

Shona’s antics purely ridiculous, the emergency services in these soaps are next to useless.

Comment

• ^ and how has Shona suddenly got all her faculties intact?

Why on earth wouldn't Harvey have checked the body that he just shot? Answer: so the showrunners can give us a false alarm cliffhanger that was blindingly obvious. And why was in her car hiding like a slasher film villain? If he thought she was dead? Who writes this crap?

#SuperSoapWeek has been a gigantic embarrassment for ITV. Not the actors fault (apart from Meena and Harvey). The worst week of soaps in the history of the channel.

Comment

• Yeah the Harvey stuff was laughably inconsistent. Desperate to escape and has a plane waiting yet not going anywhere until Leanne has been sorted out, then even when he thinks he’s offed her he’s still lurking!

All style no substance. The writing and continuity has been shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X